Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zexion's_Lover_46

KHCoM Zexion isn't an emo in Com like most people think!

Do you think Zexion is emo?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Zexion is emo?

• I think he is an emo
    • I think he's not an emo

I know that some people have assumed that Zexion was an emo in CoM. I disagree. There are three main reasons why I know Zexion is not an emo.

1. Emo's LIKE death! Zexion showed fear of dying which means he DID NOT like death.

2. In some of the Com cutscenes, he is showed smirking every so often. Emo's don't do that.

3. Emo's are more solitary but Zexion wasn't. He even got upset when Lexaeus didn't say hello to him when he commented 'don't I even warrant a hello, Lexaeus?'

I know that some people have assumed that Zexion was an emo in CoM. I disagree. There are three main reasons why I know Zexion is not an emo.

1. Emo's LIKE death! Zexion showed fear of dying which means he DID NOT like death.

2. In some of the Com cutscenes, he is showed smirking every so often. Emo's don't do that.

3. Emo's are more solitary but Zexion wasn't. He even got upset when Lexaeus didn't say hello to him when he commented 'don't I even warrant a hello, Lexaeus?'

-_- I'm emo ( mostly ) and I'm not like that...

Thats not faiR why EVERY ONE SAY THAT HE IS AN EMO

He is not is it just because the hair and eyes WTF

Dont forget that he is an orphan

I am not a zexion fan but just because few things doesnt mean that he is an EMO !

i would say i'm like 5% emo all i do is listen to emo music and want to die (sometimes) put besides all that i wouldn't say he's emo but hair means nothing u need more then just 1 reason to call him emo

At first glance I would say he looks emo. But if you really new him and watched all the cutscenes in CoM(like me!), his actions would tell you otherwise.

Thats not faiR why EVERY ONE SAY THAT HE IS AN EMO

He is not is it just because the hair and eyes WTF

Dont forget that he is an orphan

I am not a zexion fan but just because few things doesnt mean that he is an EMO !

yay people agree :D

Emo, is short for Emotional. The appearance of him at first glance reveals emo, but as he is a Nobody...emotions are hard to come by. Even as I show no emotions myself, my friends tell me to stop being emo. Is this utter silence automatically sadness? Why must I speak, when theres nothing to say? Nuisances, all of the lot.

I've never once thought he was emo. I thought he was kinda anti social at first, but when I played Re:COM and saw more of his personality, my thoughts were changed:p. Hes actually pretty social and seems to enjoy talking. I don't see why people would think hes emo...