Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Underrated/Forgotten Disney films/TV shows in KH3

Hey, guys, how you all doing? So, this post here is to discuss which Disney TV shows or films (or both) you guys would consider underrated or forgotten by most people and you would love to see them (not all of them though) appear in KH3 (since it's the end of the Xehanort saga and Nomura-san said that, apart from Olympus, almost all the worlds will be new). My choices would be:

Films (if not the film itself as a world, then just put characters from it in any other world like Destiny Islands, Hollow Bastion, etc)

1) Lady and the Tramp

2) Oliver & Company

3) The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under

4) Aristocats

5) The Black Cauldron

6) The Great Mouse Detective

7) The Sword in the Stone

8) The Fox and the Hound

9) Dinosaur

10) Chicken Little

11) A Bug's Life

12) Frankenweenie

TV series (if not the TV show itself as a world, then just put characters from it in any other world)

1) Gargoyles

2) Goof Troop (or Max Goof at least)

3) Darkwing Duck (or just the title character at least)

And also:

-Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

-Roger Rabbit

Obviously, not all of them in the same game (just some), however if they can't put a world based on it in KH3 (be it TV show or film), just get a character from its media and put in another world as a cameo or something (No, not statues, water fountains *looking at you Lady and the Tramp* or anything like that. Put the real characters, in the flesh, in the worlds, just like the Dalmatians in TT).

So, what do you guys think about my choices and this post overall? You liked it or not? What are your choices then?

Which underrated/forgotten film and/or TV show do you guys think they deserve to shine again in KH3? Leave your comments here, please.

^_^

Mickey's Nobody?

I don't mean Mickey's Nobody, but perhaps maybe an old rival. Perhaps Oswald trained under Yen Sid alongside Mickey to learn how to use the Keyblade but was kicked out due to well, how michevious, spiteful and envious he could be. As a result he could be seeking revenge and try to seal Mickey's Keyblade (which isn't gonna work obviously) while using a fake one he made himself.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Treasure Planet

The Great Mouse Detective 

The Sword in the Stone

These are my underrated Disney Movies I want to see in the Kingdom Hearts series, of course I would love to have other classic animated Disney movies making an appearance in the Kingdom Hearts series as well. Oh yes Oswald the Lucky Rabbit should be added in the Kingdom Hearts series, not as antagonist but at least as a rival supporting character whose very competitive toward Mickey.

Edited by Movies798

I have an idea for Spirited Away, a Studio Ghibili film localized by Disney, being a world in KH3. The first visit would cover the first half of the film and have Young Xehanort find a way to tamper with the world order, and the second visit could cover the rest of the film. The world name could be Spiritual Bathhouse (since the majority of the film takes place at the Bathhouse.). And here are the characters:

Chihiro/Sen

Haku (Party Member, since he's better skilled at combat.)

Lin

No-Face

Several other Spirits (can't remember the names for most of the spirit characters.).

No-Face

Sootballs

Zeniba

Yubaba

Sora's Involvement: He, Donald, and Goofy would most likely land their first visit during the time shortly before Chihiro's parents are turned into pigs. They would proceed to the bathhouse where Yubaba lives, and Haku would run to the gang and warn them to leave before the impending sunset (similar to how he did with Chihiro in the film.). I'll give more story details later.

First visit boss battles:

Nobodies (event battle; Dusks, Creepers, Marluxia Nobodies)

Spiritual Dragon Heartless (first visit boss)

Second visit boss battles

Young Xehanort (event battle)

Nobodies (event battle; Snipers, Sorcerors, Berserkers, Marluxia Nobodies, Dancers)

No-Face (second visit boss)

I've said it once before and I'll say it once again: TV series will never be in Kingdom Hearts... ever! 

​The continuous narrative of TV series would over-complicate Kingdom Hearts.

Edited by Guest

I want to see Lady and the Tramp. We need a mood setter so Sora and Kairi get an opening to start their romance.

Other then that, I don't have a preference. I want Nomura to surprise me.

I've said it once before and I'll say it once again: TV series will never be in Kingdom Hearts... ever! 

Well Scrooge was in it. Can be an exception cause he is Donald's uncle.

....Oswald.Oswald.OSWALD!!!I want him in KH so bad. It'd be so cool ;-;He could be Mickey's version of Riku. Oswald could be jealous of Mickey's Keyblade so he could forge his own fake Keyblade to use.

I don't want him Mickey needs better to be unique.

I've said it once before and I'll say it once again: TV series will never be in Kingdom Hearts... ever! ​The continuous narrative of TV series would over-complicate Kingdom Hearts.

Nobody wants Hannah Montana to have a world.... Been mentioned by a few others; but I'd rather not have tv shows as worlds as we could end up in dangerous territory. I do agree with you that 80's Disney films are often overlooked and do have potential. I am totally for a Victorian London being the setting for a Great Mouse Detective world; The Black Cauldron is easily a good replacement for Halloween Town as our dark world ( also my favourite disney film too. Also the early 00's films too would be welcome such as Treasure Planet and Atlantis ( however I see those as very likely). I would welcome The Emperor's New Grove too; it would be interesting to see to the environment in the Kingdom Shader for this world and in my opinion would be very fun.

You're confused. Scrooge McDuck is in the game because he's part of the primary Disney family. The fact that he had his own show in the 80's - 90's is coincidental.

Hey, guys, how you all doing? So, this post here is to discuss which Disney TV shows or films (or both) you guys would consider underrated or forgotten by most people and you would love to see them (not all of them though) appear in KH3 (since it's the end of the Xehanort saga and Nomura-san said that, apart from Olympus, almost all the worlds will be new). My choices would be:

Films (if not the film itself as a world, then just put characters from it in any other world like Destiny Islands, Hollow Bastion, etc)

1) Lady and the Tramp

2) Oliver & Company

3) The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under

4) Aristocats

5) The Black Cauldron

6) The Great Mouse Detective

7) The Sword in the Stone

8) The Fox and the Hound

9) Dinosaur

10) Chicken Little

11) A Bug's Life

12) Frankenweenie

TV series (if not the TV show itself as a world, then just put characters from it in any other world)

1) Gargoyles

2) Goof Troop (or Max Goof at least)

3) Darkwing Duck (or just the title character at least)

And also:

-Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

-Roger Rabbit

Obviously, not all of them in the same game (just some), however if they can't put a world based on it in KH3 (be it TV show or film), just get a character from its media and put in another world as a cameo or something (No, not statues, water fountains *looking at you Lady and the Tramp* or anything like that. Put the real characters, in the flesh, in the worlds, just like the Dalmatians in TT).

So, what do you guys think about my choices and this post overall? You liked it or not? What are your choices then?

Which underrated/forgotten film and/or TV show do you guys think they deserve to shine again in KH3? Leave your comments here, please.

^_^

I forgot another one.... How bout Narnia? I know it's "real life" but it's a very underrated disney film.

Chicken Little wasn't forgotten it's mostly hated, and as for many of the others I could see some sort of reference like with Lady and the Tramp because most of them are animal films, and I'm not really wanting much of that. Lion King worked because it had a primary antagonist, and it was easy to work heartless into the plot.

I don't really want to transform into any more animals, but I would like to see the Great Mouse Detective, because I find Rattigan to be a very fun villain.

As for Oswald I think it might be interesting since he is in way Mickey's older brother they could have him be mad at Mickey for taking the crown or something.

Anyone remember Buzz Lightyear of Star Command? No? Just me? Figures lol.

It was a really good show, though. It would be a dream come true if it would appear as a world, but I think Disney has forgotten about the entire show by now. Shame, it would be awesome to fight someone like Warp Darkmatter or Nos-4-a2.

Also Treasure Planet, although I think there is a tiny bit more hope that it could one day get in, since people seem to at least still talk about that movie. Would love some more Silver, as he's my favorite Disney "villain".

Also would love to explore Atlantis from the movie of the same name.

I don't mean Mickey's Nobody, but perhaps maybe an old rival. Perhaps Oswald trained under Yen Sid alongside Mickey to learn how to use the Keyblade but was kicked out due to well, how michevious, spiteful and envious he could be. As a result he could be seeking revenge and try to seal Mickey's Keyblade (which isn't gonna work obviously) while using a fake one he made himself.

Or maybe ally himself with Maleficent? Or "this":

Posted Image

Then just take a character from a TV show and put him in another world (Darkwing Duck in Radiant Garden, for example)

What do you mean?

Nobody wants Hannah Montana to have a world....

Been mentioned by a few others; but I'd rather not have tv shows as worlds as we could end up in dangerous territory. I do agree with you that 80's Disney films are often overlooked and do have potential. I am totally for a Victorian London being the setting for a Great Mouse Detective world; The Black Cauldron is easily a good replacement for Halloween Town as our dark world ( also my favourite disney film too. Also the early 00's films too would be welcome such as Treasure Planet and Atlantis ( however I see those as very likely). I would welcome The Emperor's New Grove too; it would be interesting to see to the environment in the Kingdom Shader for this world and in my opinion would be very fun.

Would Sora be transformed in an animal in that world?

Lilo and Stitch is underrated asf, Hawaii in that UE4 will make me a happy man. 

Yes, please, but no more Deep Space, right?

There be plenty to use for KH3, believe me. Some may make it, others won't. If it has a strong story and a strong antagonist-protagonist clash, then they most likely will put it in.

1 example, please?

I forgot another one.... How bout Narnia? I know it's "real life" but it's a very underrated disney film.

Really?

Chicken Little wasn't forgotten it's mostly hated, and as for many of the others I could see some sort of reference like with Lady and the Tramp because most of them are animal films, and I'm not really wanting much of that. Lion King worked because it had a primary antagonist, and it was easy to work heartless into the plot.

I don't really want to transform into any more animals, but I would like to see the Great Mouse Detective, because I find Rattigan to be a very fun villain.

As for Oswald I think it might be interesting since he is in way Mickey's older brother they could have him be mad at Mickey for taking the crown or something.

1) Why it's so hated?

2) Why don't you want it? It sure was lotta fun back in KH2. Sure, the animal forms have its limitations and all, but still, is very enjoyable and creative. Also, Sora and co wouldn't be transformed into animals in most of the films I listed, except for MAYBE, Dinosaur, Chicken Little and A Bug's Life.

Anyone remember Buzz Lightyear of Star Command? No? Just me? Figures lol.

It was a really good show, though. It would be a dream come true if it would appear as a world, but I think Disney has forgotten about the entire show by now. Shame, it would be awesome to fight someone like Warp Darkmatter or Nos-4-a2.

Also Treasure Planet, although I think there is a tiny bit more hope that it could one day get in, since people seem to at least still talk about that movie. Would love some more Silver, as he's my favorite Disney "villain".

Also would love to explore Atlantis from the movie of the same name.

Here! I had the film VHS.

This is the objective of this topic, my friend: to discuss which forgotten/underrated Disney films/TV series deserve a chance to shine/be revived in KH3. Feel free to share any idea ^_^

I want to see Lady and the Tramp. We need a mood setter so Sora and Kairi get an opening to start their romance.

Other then that, I don't have a preference. I want Nomura to surprise me.

Read these posts then, my friend...

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/83499-lady-and-the-tramp101-dalmatians-in-kh3/

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/83580-if-only-sora-wasnt-a-dog-on-these-images/

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Lilo and Stitch is underrated asf, Hawaii in that UE4 will make me a happy man. 

What's this obsession with Hawaii? If Hawaii had potential then Square Enix would have placed it in Birth by Sleep.

Personally, I'd rather have a Moana world over a Lilo and Stitch world.

What's this obsession with Hawaii? If Hawaii had potential then Square Enix would have placed it in Birth by Sleep.

Personally, I'd rather have a Moana world over a Lilo and Stitch world.

Just like the movie, before Stitch crashlands in Hawaii, he "lived" in a spaceship remember? It's only after Ventus helps him escape that he goes to Earth. The real question is: The events that follow this in the movie (him meeting Lilo and becoming her "pet" in the end of the movie and all) have already happened between the end of BBS and KH2? If so, then Square Enix could very well put Hawaii in KH3 and come up with an original plot for the world, just like BH6, don't you think?

A Moana world? Hmmmm, don't know...