Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

FINAL FANTASY XV Live Stream, News, and General Discussion

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Noctis?

• Yes
    • No

Final Fantasy XV Platinum Demo, a separate story from Final Fantasy XV with younger Noctis. ;) They are really killing it at this event!

If the demo's available tonight, I'm quitting society for a while.

EDIT:

WELP, bye society.

Edited by Rocketboy227

Probably going to be the Deluxe Edition for me, assuming it doesn't sell out, which it will =P. Looking nice. When's it go on sale?

Edited by BlankShell

I was just a tad bit confused with the voice actors. They announced Sean Bean and Lena Heady to play the King and Luna (respectively) in the movie, but does that mean they will also voice the same characters in the game? I would assume yes, but I just wanted to make sure. If someone could give me the answer, I'd appreciate it!GREAT EVENT!!! :D

All this info! It's incredibly amazing! An anime, movie, new Demo AND the release date, all things I'm suddenly excited for.

Hey, thanks Noct! Wow... I really enjoyed that. That was pretty neat! I cannot wait for the other episodes to come out. Oh man, I'm too hyped!

Rock on!

I was just a tad bit confused with the voice actors. They announced Sean Bean and Lena Heady to play the King and Luna (respectively) in the movie, but does that mean they will also voice the same characters in the game? I would assume yes, but I just wanted to make sure. If someone could give me the answer, I'd appreciate it!GREAT EVENT!!! :D

I mean, if they didn't....

They didn't mention being exclusive

KINGSGLAIVE LOOKS BEAST. I LOVE NYX! Hope he makes a small game appearance. I should change my name to Nyx! GlaiveNyx!

GOOD, cuz from now on I'm Noctis

The event was too hype, the gameplay was too hype, the LE/UCE was too hype, Nobuo Uematsu was too hype, Etika's nuts were too hype, I was firetrucking too hype

My body expected release date and gameplay footage and we got Hajime Tabata speaking English, a sexy Stand By Me cover, found out Luna has a British voice, AND a car, a demo, a mobile game, a movie and a firetrucking release date.

I'm done.

My life is over from this point on

Goodbye world. The Platinum Demo is my life from now on.

Gonna note that I refuse to check the anime out until I have the UCE in my hands. I have 5 months to have an easy $300 ready for it. 

Alright, so, I can't watch anything but from what I gather...CgI movie, 5 episode anime, and a release date. Anything else?

Two special editions: Deluxe Edition - Game with Steelbook, Kingsglaive movie, and DLC.   Ultimate Collector's Edition - Two Steelbook cases holding the game, a CD, Kingsglaive, and Brotherhood full anime, even more DLC plus the Deluxe DLC, Noctis Play Arts Kai, and a 192 page hardcover art book. (Only 30,000 UCE exist and it cost almost $300 and of course it's exclusive to the SE Store)

An Audi R8. It's a one of a kind car that replicates the one from Kingsglaive. No mentions on if anyone can own it, or where, but if so, I would hope it'd be a sweepstakes. Likely just going to be in a SE Museum of some sort.

Platinum Demo on PS4 and Xbox One that is completely free and available right now. You get a carbuncle in it that you can name and if you beat the demo, you can download the carbuncle as a summon for the main game.

Edited by Hero of Winds

Gonna note that I refuse to check the anime out until I have the UCE in my hands. I have 5 months to have an easy $300 ready for it. Two special editions: Deluxe Edition - Game with Steelbook, Kingsglaive movie, and DLC.   Ultimate Collector's Edition - Two Steelbook cases holding the game, a CD, Kingsglaive, and Brotherhood full anime, even more DLC plus the Deluxe DLC, Noctis Play Arts Kai, and a 192 page hardcover art book. (Only 30,000 UCE exist and it cost almost $300 and of course it's exclusive to the SE Store)An Audi R8. It's a one of a kind car that replicates the one from Kingsglaive. No mentions on if anyone can own it, or where, but if so, I would hope it'd be a sweepstakes. Likely just going to be in a SE Museum of some sort.Platinum Demo on PS4 and Xbox One that is completely free and available right now. You get a carbuncle in it that you can name and if you beat the demo, you can download the carbuncle as a summon for the main game.

Thank you!Well, I'm hyped. So hyped. Aahhh!I just watched the fir st episode of the Anime, pretty good! Not gonna watch the rest until after I finish XV, since it seems to follow the game plot. Same with the movie, I assume?

Thank you!Well, I'm hyped. So hyped. Aahhh!I just watched the fir st episode of the Anime, pretty good! Not gonna watch the rest until after I finish XV, since it seems to follow the game plot. Same with the movie, I assume?

I believe the anime is before the game as it explains how the 4 bonded. Kingsglaive takes place during the game, but is the story that follows King Regis and his glaives that form the Kingsglaive (hence the name). Nyx is the protagonist of the movie. It's a whole universe being expanded upon immediately. Also the movie is being worked on by the same group that worked on Advent Children.

OH! I forgot about Justice Monsters Five. It's a unique pinball-esque minigame in XV that is going to also be available as an ios, android, and windows app as its own title. It'll be available for smartphones before XV releases.

I believe the anime is before the game as it explains how the 4 bonded. Kingsglaive takes place during the game, but is the story that follows King Regis and his glaives that form the Kingsglaive (hence the name). Nyx is the protagonist of the movie. It's a whole universe being expanded upon immediately. Also the movie is being worked on by the same group that worked on Advent Children. OH! I forgot about Justice Monsters Five. It's a unique pinball-esque minigame in XV that is going to also be available as an ios, android, and windows app as its own title. It'll be available for smartphones before XV releases.

That's pretty cool! I'll definitely try to keep my eye on these!