Everything posted by Heartless Plush
- What do you want to see in Kingdom hearts 3 final level/final boss
-
Anyone plan on going to the Uncovered FFXV event in March?
Oh how I wish I was
- SE set to reveal PC port of FFXV at March event
- An unused song has been found in Kingdom Hearts II code
- Which live action Disney films (not already featured) would you like to see in future Kingdom Hearts games?
-
Could We See "Port Royal" Again?
I hope so. And I hope that they blend in better too...stuck out like a sore thumb last time
- KH3/FF7 Character Appearences Prediction
-
Seinfeld is like the best anime
Please, Fraiser is the best animal of all time
- The one thing we will never get an answer to in Kingdom Hearts is if Sora remembers Deep Jungle a...
-
I honestly refuse to play Tales of Graces f. I don't like anything from that game besides the art...
I personally, like the leveling system. The characters are kinda cool. I feel bad for the villain. It's sorta dark, Pascal is my waifu. And the music was enjoyable...to put it simply
- I honestly refuse to play Tales of Graces f. I don't like anything from that game besides the art...
- Kingdom Hearts Play Arts Collection
- Which Disney animation (not yet featured as a world in Kingdom Hearts) would you like a world confirmed for in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
I'm working on a movie for Pixar...
When I read this, I pictured that game Heart of Darkness.(I think that's what it was called) about the boy and his dog kinda doing the same thing
- Is the site safe again? Becuase the last time i was here people posted who is hotter sora or riku...
-
Heartless Plush's status update
So just saw Bolt again since forever. I really want him as a summon now. Or him Mittens and Rhino. ..that'd be cool
-
What's the creepiest thing you've scene in Kingdom Hearts?
The scene with Red Eyes before you know what he looks like. That's momentarily terrifying
-
What did you get for Christmas?
Crippling. Loneliness.
-
What did you get for Christmas?
Crippling loneliness
- Lightning is a Jedi Knight!
-
I can't believe that Han solo gets killed by his own son in the movie. =v= Can't wait to see the...
You're the worst kind of Internet
-
I found an inconsistency in the Harry Potter 4 book. The beginning of the book takes place in Aug...
So...still inconsistencies?
-
Riku Never Actually "Beat" Roxas!
Yeah, but Roxas didn't win so...
-
Tales of Graces is overrated
I haven't finished zestria yet. So far so good tho
-
Tales of Graces is overrated
Aw, I like tales of graces. Not my favorite but I really like it