Everything posted by Hallowseve
- Something I really hope to see in Kingdom Hearts III
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 ending theory
...or maybe Sora fights Master Xehanort and dies, and then he fades into the light leaving his friends behind, the final battle taking place within Kingdom Hearts (essentially afterlife), Xehanort is defeated once and for all and light returns to all the worlds. Sora sacrificed himself. He ends up sitting on a throne like on the KH1.5 cover artwork with *drumroll* none other than Namine by his side. Oh wait... this sounds too familiar.
-
Will Marluxia be involved with the Tangled world?
I know this thread doesn't bring up the other Organization XIII's members, but I would like to add that it would be a missed opportunity to not show us what happened to Luxord, Demyx, Marluxia and Larxene's somebodies.
-
Will Marluxia be involved with the Tangled world?
I actually believe he is a seeker of darkness. Didn't he show interest in wielding a keyblade in CoM?
-
Square Enix releases new Kingdom Hearts III screenshot to commemorate Final Fantasy VII
Happy Anniversary, Final Fantasy! This image was a pleasant surprise to wake up to!
-
[Spoilers] Content Of The Mysterious Box REVEALED
HAHA! Everglow never fails to humor me!
-
Confusion and Play Order
Due to the convoluted plot, I'd suggest playing them in release order, like how 1.5+2.5 are set up. - KH1 - ReCoM - 358/2 Days - KH2 - BbS - Re:coded - DDD - KHx/KHUx/KHxBC - 0.2BbS
- Interesting theory on Vanitas' role in Kingdom Hearts III could have been
-
When are we getting more kh3 info?
Since 2.8 just released, I feel like we'll get some more information during the anniversary month. Like a lot of you mentioned, the concerts may give us some news as well. The other events, and E3 especially, we'll get information. I'm concerned about D23 though, last time most of the stuff was exclusive to that event. Everyone wanted to see that "emotional scene". I will remain optimistic about it though for now.
-
Upcoming Marvel and Square Enix Announcement
I personally think it's a coincidence, but I sure am interested to see what SE announces tomorrow.
-
[Spoilers] About Back Cover's End Credits
Interesting. I haven't played the game yet (or watched the movie)...getting it in a bit. Maybe it sets the tone of the ending? Also was it remastered or did it sound like 2.5's? I'm still waiting for someone to upload the entire soundtracks from Back Cover and 0.2. Can't find a complete playlist yet.
- A Possible 2018 Release Window For Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue has officially been released worldwide
So excited to play this later today! Also...who's going to rip the OST? :lol:
- A Possible 2018 Release Window For Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Creepiest scene in the KH series
Creepiest scene is the Halloweentown scene in KH2 with Sora dancing with Kairi. The only creepy part about that scene is that it's KH1 Kairi, not KH2 Kairi. Looks awkward.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC Worlds
-
The Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover Cast Lists Have Been Revealed
Good English VAs. I don't know too much about Japanese VAs. They've got some great names in there, can't wait to watch KHxBC in a week. Only unfortunate thing is that it seems Skuld doesn't appear.
-
New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue wallpapers released for New Year's 2017
I used these wallpapers in an attempt to make DYI soundtrack artwork. I was not disappointed. The wallpapers are simple, so I understand why they are underwhelming. I love simple wallpapers though.
- Utada Hikaru's music label confirms involvement on Kingdom Hearts III intro song
-
New Images Added to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Website
Exciting screenshots, the hype is real! Also, I'm surprised they haven't shown any scenes or screenshots with Skuld in them. I imagine she'll be in KHxBC.
-
Will the other organzation 13 members wake up in 3?
I hope we see Marluxia, Demyx, Luxord and Larxene in KH3. It would be cool to see them in a new original world, because I'm sure we'll see one.
- Who is your favourite animal side kick in gaming?
-
Aqua's outfit will be customizable in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
I love that customization is a thing in 0.2. I really hope we can customize Sora (maybe Donald and Goofy, too) in KH3. Maybe have some previous outfits as options in KH3. Either way, this is a step in the right direction.
-
Who would you want to play as in a Kingdom Hearts Dynasty Warriors game?
Funny thing is I was just thinking about a game like this the other day after seeing some Hyrule Warriors gameplay. It would literally be so perfect. Massive hordes of heartless, nobodies, dream eaters, unversed...playing as anyone you want in KH. It would be epic. Square and Disney should hop on this. Also, as you know, I voted Vanitas.
-
New final Japanese trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue released; more announcements coming tomorrow
Nomura blows us away again! I'm super excited for this!