Everything posted by Karxrida
- Could the KH Games Ever Be Remade?
-
What was the coolest part of the KH3 Pirates of the Caribbean reveal?
How about the everything. Also potential Maelstrom fight.
- Nomura talks vertical gameplay, Disney Attractions, and Roxas in Kingdom Hearts III
-
No DLC planned after Kingdom Hearts III's release yet, but outfit customization could be considered; Microsoft not yet approached about Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 on Xbox One
Honestly the customization feature should just be on-disk, but if it's free then w/e. Though I'd totally be down for DLC worlds with their own stories.
- Nomura says Kingdom Hearts doesn't need as much from Final Fantasy characters as it did before
-
How could Namine and Xion be saved?
Xion might pop out as a side effect of Roxas being extracted. I'm not sure how they're going to handle this considering Xion was retgoned and nobody knows she exists.
-
What was your favorite moment in the new KH3 trailers?
Kairi and Lea just chilling was great. I hope they get a decent amount of focus since they could have some fun and interesting character interactions.
-
Frozen is in KH3! What are your thoughts?
Frozen's pretty neat. Hopefully it leads to some great story segments. Ice Keyblade is also nice. But we haven't seen Xion yet.
-
Frozen confirmed as a world for Kingdom Hearts III
To be fair, Elsa can create sentient life with her powers and works on a bigger scale in general. Sora and Donald just shoot ice bullets.
-
Frozen confirmed as a world for Kingdom Hearts III
Oh hey Aqua's actually done something interesting as a character. Didn't see that twist coming. Frozen's neat.
- Kingdom hearts 3 being delayed is a good thing
- Kingdom Hearts III releasing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 25, 2019 in Japan, and January 29, 2019 worldwide
-
The "Marvel/Star Wars" in Kingdom Hearts (3) controversy....
Not gonna lie, I really want to see the salt that would pour in if/when Star Wars or anything from Marvel gets confirmed. Preferably on Monday.
-
In which Kingdom Hearts world would you spend your Summer Vacation?
I'd go to Atlantica (assuming I somehow got transformed) or Destiny Islands. I prefer to relax to the max while vacationing, and those two worlds seem to be the best choices for that. Neverland is cool and all, but you have the constant danger of pirates and a giant crocodile. Twilight Town and Radiant Garden might be nice depending on what you can do there. Agrabah is a desert. Pass. While Deep Jungle would probably be similar to Destiny Islands, it's also guaranteed to have dangerous wildlife. No thanks. The 100-Acre Wood seems more like a place you go for a day trip, not vacation at. What does Daybreak Town even have? Traverse Town doesn't have much of interest. If Disney Town has a theme park hidden somewhere I'd totally go. Kingdom of Corona is a day trip place like 100-Acre Wood. Timeless River is cool, but also super dangerous. The amusement park at Prankster's Paradise is guaranteed to be filled with health and safety violations, so no.
- Which E3 showcase are you the most excited for?
-
Kingdom of Corona Boss
It'll probably just be Marluxia or a giant Nobody. I wouldn't mind a giant Nobody boss. Twilight Thorn was great and had really memorable animations.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Demo Possibilities
-
Disney Bosses?
I can't see us having many due to III's world count, though we'll still have some. Dark Baymax or whatever is soft-confirmed, we know for a fact that there's a Rock Titan fight, and Hades might return as an optional boss (or just be a story boss). And Square can still throw some curveballs at us like what happened with Julius in 3D.
-
Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts III.
I'm pretty sure Fox doesn't own the OT movies, just the distribution rights. I've thought about this topic thoroughly on multiple occasions, and I would be totally down with Star Wars showing up. The problem is that I'm not sure how it could be included seemlessly due to the way the movies are structured. The best way to go about it would probably be to draw from The Clone Wars, as that provides a lot of flexibility for characters, world design, and story writing.
- Are you interested in PlayStation VR?
- What do you think about the 3D Daybreak Town in 2.8?
- Which travel method in Kingdom Hearts would you like to try?
- Who is your favorite antagonist from the Kingdom Hearts series?
- 90's cartoon Gargoyles was considered for Kingdom Hearts