Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
JackRedplay

KHUX New Double Epic Medal Carnival and High Score Challenge! 9/30-10/13

HSC

EMC

This week we got 2 Epic Medal Carnivals! One for Upright medals and one for Reverse medals, the Upright deal will feature a boosted version of Sora & Donald & Goofy and the Reverse deal will feature a boosted SP Axel medal. The Upright deal also features three new medals: Ansem the Wise, Uniform Kairi, and Uniform Selphie. Each of these three medals raise your strength by 3 tiers for 2 attacks. 

When purchasing the Upright deal, you will receive only Upright medals and the same is true for the Reserved medal deal; will receive only Reversed medals. For list of all medals involved with both deals, please check out the gallery at the bottom of this post.

As an added bonus, players who unlock the Special Attack Bonus for either the Sora & Donald & Goofy or SP Axel medals will receive 10 Magic Mirror Medals as a bonus! You can only receive this bonus once per each medal, so you can earn a total of 20. The deadline to meet this requirement is October 14th at 12:00 AM PT. The boost medals will be sent starting October 17th, 2016 at 12:00 AM PT. 

There is also a new High Score Challenge as well, featuring Attack Prize Plus as well as Attack Boost I and Attack Boost II as prizes! For a list of Score Bonus Medals and ranking rewards, please check out the gallery below.

All three of these events will last from September 30th until 11:59 PM PT on October 13th, 2016. 

Edited by soraspromise

Pass on Light Side, but I'll do a draw or two for Dark since i did the math and should have a good shot at pulling some Org members. Works out for me since i aim to guilt all 14 (not counting any of the premiums which I don't expect to get).

Just spent 3000 jewels on the upright pack. Guess what I got! A WHOLE BUNCH OF NOTHING.

I'm still trying to understand why do I keep playing this game. You know, no problem in working hard to save jewels but the problem is that there's no reward for your efforts. Too sad.

Is it me, or is the NA version of Unchained....a lot more money grubby than the JP version?

I mean, we STILL don't have the Brooms yet!

You're right man. This version is very unfair. Open up your wallet or prepare to work hard for nothing.

I don't even wanna think about the Brooms. I'm so pissed about it...

Edited by kingofnowhere

Just spent 3000 jewels on the upright pack. Guess what I got! A WHOLE BUNCH OF NOTHING.

I'm still trying to understand why do I keep playing this game. You know, no problem in working hard to save jewels but the problem is that there's no reward for your efforts. Too sad.

You're right man. This version is very unfair. Open up your wallet or prepare to work hard for nothing.

What did you get? 

KH CoM Black Coat Riku (he isn't that bad); Alladin; TWO Abu; White Rabbit; Timeless River Goofy; KH II Cloud; Limit Form Sora; Magician Donald and Genie. 

Yeah BC Riku isn't all that bad, I got White Rabbit, I think I got TR Goofy, KH2 Cloud I don't think he's all that bad. I got the rest you've mention except for Aladdin. 

I haven't pulled this deal yet, I'm low on jewels and I'm trying a different approach when it comes to EMCs. I rather try and pull later on before the deal ends, instead of pulling the first day. I don't even know which deal to pull. 

Yeah BC Riku isn't all that bad, I got White Rabbit, I think I got TR Goofy, KH2 Cloud I don't think he's all that bad. I got the rest you've mention except for Aladdin. 

I haven't pulled this deal yet, I'm low on jewels and I'm trying a different approach when it comes to EMCs. I rather try and pull later on before the deal ends, instead of pulling the first day. I don't even know which deal to pull. 

Last deal I got Xemnas. He is pretty good and it is the first rare medal that I got.

Is it me, or is the NA version of Unchained....a lot more money grubby than the JP version?

I mean, we STILL don't have the Brooms yet!

No you're right they even called a certain group "the determined"...we all know that means the rich lol

I'm probably not going to bother with these deals. But for those of you who do pull get the darkside. There is too many upright medals, so the odds are a lot better on the reverse side. Plus there are better reverse medals too. Plus Axel SP is a better medal in my opinion.

The same here. I don't even have Sora, Donald and Goofy and this was my 10th extravaganza purchase.

What the hell is this.

I don't even have Sora, Donald and Goofy and this was my 10th extravaganza purchase.

...10 pulls within the same carnival gets you a guaranteed premium, not 10 pulls total.

No you're right they even called a certain group "the determined"...we all know that means the rich lol

the determined? arent they what we called whales?

KH CoM Black Coat Riku (he isn't that bad); Alladin; TWO Abu; White Rabbit; Timeless River Goofy; KH II Cloud; Limit Form Sora; Magician Donald and Genie. 

good god the mighty abu is real. i think everyone always get abu on their draw. SE NA should change its guilt to tier4. 

That is crazy. They don't actually say at once just on emc.

eeeh you just realized? 

the determined? arent they what we called whales?

good god the mighty abu is real. i think everyone always get abu on their draw. SE NA should change its guilt to tier4. 

eeeh you just realized? 

Well I remembered now back when Sora&Pals was released.

For them it was mayby worth it. But not for S,D&G or SP Axel.

I got Sephiroth and Axel anyway so I'm good.