Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which is your favorite version of Dearly Beloved?

Which is your favorite version of Dearly Beloved?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite version of Dearly Beloved?

• KHχ (Chi)
    • Chain of Memories
    • Union X (Cross)
    • KH1
    • 358/2 Days
    • Coded
    • KH2
    • Birth By Sleep
    • Unchained χ
    • Dream Drop Distance
    • Another one? Share below!

I love them all and can't wait for the KH3 version but my favorite right now is from 358/2 Days. I remember when it first came out I was in middle school and I'd just leave my DS open listening to the music from the worlds and title screen. nostalgia overload

Rob has said it time and time again. Birth by Sleep. Rob fell in love with it when he heard on the title screen. It became his favorite. Then hearing it during Blank Points cemented that. It had an effect on his heart so much that it starts jumping, feeling sad, feeling sort of happy, at how beautiful it is every time he hears it.

Union X version is #2 since it gave Rob's heart the same vibes as BBS. Of course, not on the same scale. More like it can feel the remnants of BBS in it.

Edited by Rob

DDD's is great, and so is Union X's. Both sound like they have a faster tempo than the rest, which I like. Slow is good, but for listening to outside of the game I prefer it a bit snappier. (Unchained's is also like that, but it's a bit too peppy for my tastes).

I'd have to say that my favorite rendition of Dearly Beloved is from Birth By Sleep! While I love all Dearly Beloved renditions, the one from Birth By Sleep sticks out to me the most, because there's just something about that version that really speaks to me! It's melancholic, and yet hopeful! It has that air of majesty and serenity to it, and it encompasses the tragedy of Terra, Aqua and Ventus, while also giving us the hope they'll all achieve their Birth By Sleep and start anew! :3

Rob has said it time and time again. Birth by Sleep. Rob fell in love with it when he heard on the title screen. It became his favorite. Then hearing it during Blank Points cemented that. It had an effect on his heart so much that it starts jumping, feeling sad, feeling sort of happy, at how beautiful it is every time he hears it.

Union X version is #2 since it gave Rob's heart the same vibes as BBS. Of course, not on the same scale. More like it can feel the remnants of BBS in it.

Duuude, BBS Dearly Beloved for the win! :')

The two others that come close to me are the Dearly Beloved renditions from Kingdom Hearts II and Dream Drop Distance! :3