Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which Kingdom Hearts games(s) did you have to use a guide for?

Which Kingdom Hearts games(s) did you have to use a guide for?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts games(s) did you have to use a guide for?

• KH1
    • CoM/Re:CoM
    • KH2
    • 358/2 Days
    • Coded/Re:coded
    • Dream Drop Distance
    • Chi/Unchained Chi
    • KH 0.2
    • I've never used a guide
    • All of them

I've never used a guidefor KH because I don't care much about completing games 100%. I want to see everything relating to the story in KH and some elements would be frustrating or boring to achieve. But since the games are pretty straightforward regarding what I want to see, guides aren't really necessary because most story-relating parts are fairly obvious.

However, if I would try to achieve 100%, I'd definitely use a guide. I do admire people who want to find out everything on their own and actually manage to do that, but for some larger games it would probably take quite awhile to figure out everything by yourself. I don't have that much time on my hand and I'd also like to play other titles and do other things in my free time. It wouldn't make sense to me not to resort to a guide when I'm stuck for awhile either.

Kingdom Hearts 2 it's also a funny story because when I was little I thought it was Kingdom Hearts 2 the book or you know novelization and I was like OOOOOH YES and tI found out soon after I got it in the mail that it was a guide... But I sure loved it and sometimes check it out just cause it looks beautiful

Guides are cool for some games, I suppose.

Never had to use one for any of the KH titles though.

If I remember correctly, the only guide I ever owned was the guide for Ape Escape on PS1 as a kid.

Just so I could 100% the game and catch all those darn monkeys :-D