Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ArinCLOUDTOP

What Era of Star Wars would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts?

What Era of Star Wars would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What Era of Star Wars would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts?

• Original Trilogy
    • Prequel Trilogy
    • Sequel Trilogy
    • Different Time Period

I will admit I am struggling between Original and Prequels. I did choose original because i feel the messages match a lot more with Kingdom Hearts and how incredibly similar they are. Sora, maybe more Riku, can easily relate to Luke. Wide-eyed and desperation to be out in the worlds would make them good friends because of how relatable they are. It is also keeps the feeling of the Force still a mysterious entity instead of someone trying to explain to Sora what medi-chlorians are without murdering his brain and ours LOL I guess it would be the most simple. Especially having Sora fight Darth Vader would be freakin cool.

On the other hand, Sora witnessing evil grow in front of his eyes from Anakin would be fascinating to see. Even battles with the villains would be pretty cool: Grievous, Palpatine, storm troopers, even Anakin (whom which would be the most heartbreaking Sora would ever have to face in any world he visited). 

I would actually rather have Star Wars remain separate from Kingdom Hearts, but if they were to include it I would have to support the inclusion of the original trilogy. A lightsaber keyblade would be awesome!

Good lord neither of them. I rather have Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars remain separate forever. I seriously hope EA Games keeps licencing the rights to Star Wars so it would be completely impossible for Nomura to add Star Wars. I love Star Wars, but I don't want it anyway near Kingdom Hearts. I rather have more Pixar Worlds in Kingdom Hearts than Star Wars.

Edited by Movies798

I would choose the Star Wars Rebels era, in between the Original Trilogy and the Prequels. It had the best of both worlds: Clone Troopers, Storm Troopers, (Darth) Maul, Darth Vader, etc. Because of the many episodes, instead of large movies, it had better character development and was not restricted to the Skywalker family tree. They could also choose a more animated style to fit the design of Sora and company, if they did not want to go live action. Honestly though, I rather see the likes of Marvel and Star Wars separated from Kingdom Hearts. They each have their own stories that are complicated enough. 

Twilight_of_the_Apprentice_82.jpg

On 12/23/2019 at 9:21 PM, Mykaila Shakespeare said:

I will admit I am struggling between Original and Prequels. I did choose original because i feel the messages match a lot more with Kingdom Hearts and how incredibly similar they are. Sora, maybe more Riku, can easily relate to Luke. Wide-eyed and desperation to be out in the worlds would make them good friends because of how relatable they are. It is also keeps the feeling of the Force still a mysterious entity instead of someone trying to explain to Sora what medi-chlorians are without murdering his brain and ours LOL I guess it would be the most simple. Especially having Sora fight Darth Vader would be freakin cool.

On the other hand, Sora witnessing evil grow in front of his eyes from Anakin would be fascinating to see. Even battles with the villains would be pretty cool: Grievous, Palpatine, storm troopers, even Anakin (whom which would be the most heartbreaking Sora would ever have to face in any world he visited). 

You are right would be interesting to see how he deals with the fact that not everyone can be saved (well okay Anakin gets redemption in the end but still)

Also I dont understand peoples objection to Star wars in Kingdom hearts its litterally light vs dark how that is really all the requirements one needs. Plus in order for kingdom hearts to grow as a series i needs to explore new ideas 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:36 PM, Roxasrox said:

Put them in the Clone Wars. Scar Sora for life.

Donald just looks around and says "Brings back memories..." 

Donald was a former sith lord before he got his anger somewhat under controll :P

Definitely the Prequels. Since the next saga is probably gonna be dealing with deeper and darker themes and will probably involve much politics regarding the Foretellers and what went down in the Age Of Fairy Tales, adding the Prequels would be a great way to weave that sort of narrative into the new saga. Because when you think about it, in the Prequels, the unrest over a mysterious threat causes people to stir into action, unknowingly setting into motion a chain reaction that leads to the fall of the Jedi Order and the creation of the Galactic Empire. Such things like these are the perfect example about how darkness doesn't always have to be a visible threat and can be a force behind the scenes bringing chaos, such as Palpatine did. Plus, with the plethora of Prequel characters to act as bosses, such as Grievous, Maul and Dooku, it'd be insanely good!

Honestly I'd be down for any of them, but I went with the prequel trilogy since I always felt things were a little more active and exciting back then, plus when I was younger, that was the Star Wars I grew up with and fantasized seeing Sora interact with. Plus, it'd be kind of fun playing the dynamic of Obi-Wan and Anikan against that of Sora and Riku, maybe even have small gag where Sora points out the weird similarities and comparisons between Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts (we've all seen them at this point, lol).

If they did include Star Wars, I would hope the OT, but since we got all newer Disney properties with KH3 I'd put my money on us getting one of the sequel movies instead.  Not having a Darth Vader fight would be blasphemy though.  We'd probably get to fight Kylo alongside Rey instead

GOD keep the ST away from Kingdom Hearts! I would either the Prequels or The Clone Wars era. Sora needs to see what happens when you let fear take over, like Anakin's fear of losing Padmé. Plus, he could team up with Ahsoka if they do TCW era. If they do the Prequels, they might as well do RotS. He meets Obi-Wan and Anakin; they explain whats going on; he gets to fight in an X-wing or something as a minigame; The Chancellor says some weird, suspicious stuff that rubs Sora the wrong way even if he said it with a friendly smile. Then, Sora spots Anakin on his way to inform Windu that the Chancellor is the Sith Lord. Then, Sora, Donald and Goofy make their way to the Senate Office Building after they Anakin rush in a while later. Once they make it to Palpatine's office they see Anaking slice off Windu's arm and Palpatine push him out with Force Lightning. All the while, they stand horrified around the corner for the following moments. I don't know. I just think that'd be cool.