Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Destati_Dream_XIII

Anime | Manga What's your favorite anime/manga?

36 members have voted

1. 1. What's your top favorite anime/manga? (you may multi-choice, but it'd be better if you just pick one)

• Bleach
    • Naruto
    • Soul Eater
    • Deathnote
    • Hellsing
    • Dragon Ball (any variation)
    • Yu-gi-oh (any variation)
    • Beelzebub
    • One Piece
    • Fairy Tail
    • Full Metal Alchemist (any variation)
    • Mahou Sensei Negima!
    • Air Gear
    • The World God Only Knows
    • Kimi no Iru Machi
    • Eden no Ori
    • K-ON
    • Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
    • Other
    • I don't like anime/manga.

My favorite manga aren't even on the list! (except FMA. I like that one. And K-ON interests me too.)

My favorite manga is DN Angel. I've seen the anime as well, which was a bit funny for me when I heard their voices. I wasn't watching the English version- it was still Japanese. The funny part was that I kept thinking that Dark and Daisuke had familiar voices... then later I found out that their voice actors voiced Terra and Sora, respectively. xD

My favorite manga aren't even on the list! (except FMA. I like that one. And K-ON interests me too.)

My favorite manga is DN Angel. I've seen the anime as well, which was a bit funny for me when I heard their voices. I wasn't watching the English version- it was still Japanese. The funny part was that I kept thinking that Dark and Daisuke had familiar voices... then later I found out that their voice actors voiced Terra and Sora, respectively. xD

sorry that it's not on the list. I honestly have no clue about most of that stuff, so I just half-way followed the top picks that Mangafox said was popular, lol. Really tho? Terra Sora's VA's did an anime too? EPIC COOLNESS.

sorry that it's not on the list. I honestly have no clue about most of that stuff, so I just half-way followed the top picks that Mangafox said was popular, lol. Really tho? Terra Sora's VA's did an anime too? EPIC COOLNESS.

I actually track some KH seiyuus. I know some Anime they do.

Terra: Dark-DNAngel, Scar-Fullmetal Alchemist, Setzer-KH2 (surprised?) Kaku-One Piece

Sora: Daisuke-DNAngel, Tsuabsa-Beyblade Metal Fusion, Syaoran-Tsubasa Chronicles, Haku-Spirited Away

Aqua: Hikari/Dawn-Pokemon, Winry-Fullmetal Alchemist

Riku (this is going to be a looong list...): Zero and Ichiru-Vampire Knight, Dento/Cilan-Pokemon, Light/Kira-Death Note, Sho Fuwa-Skip Beat, Tamaki-Ouran High School Host Club, Fai-Tsubasa Chronicles... Shall I continue? He does a lot!

FMA (both), Bleach, Hellsing (both, again), Neon Genesis Evangelion (<- definitely!), Claymore (watching now), Fate/ Stay Night

I liked the Deathnote manga better than the anime for some reason. I don't know why.

Can't wait for Evangelion 3.0!

Rosario + Vampire

Blood+

Blood-C

Pokemon

Sailor Moon

hetalia

Fruits Basket

Romeo x Juliet

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

The melancholy of Haruhi-Chan Suzimiya

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzimiya

Death Note

Bleach

Soul eater

Lucky Star

Black Rock Shooter

Peach girl

Avatar (both air bender and legend of Korra)

Bakka and test

D-Gray man

Angels beat

Dragon ball z

Guilty Crown

Black butler

Kingdom hearts

Alice in the country of hearts

Yu Yu Hakusho. Other than the Pokemon and DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho was one of the first anime that I ever got into. To this day it remains my favorite ANIME. I like the anime more than the manga. If I had to choose my favorite manga, it would probably be Naruto or Death Note.

I have few series I love and can't decide the best so I just say them all: (they aren't in any order)

D. Gray Man

Code Geass

Kaichou wa maid-sama!

Katenkyo Hitman Reborn

Death Note

Edited by dusk