Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* KH3D Secret Ending shown

I think Kairi being a keyblade wielder is a good thing bc we need as many wielders as possible with that many Norts .Guys c'mon. Especially if she is in danger again.Lea will be awesome bc he has tons of experience in fighting( 10 years worth). I wonder who will be playable . KH3 is gonna be epic.We need translations stat bc some things need cleared up and others seem to predictable though.

Edited by axel_lea_lives_on

i actually like the ones that dont make sense because that gives time to think what could happen and get excited for the next game. granted im excited for kh3 but not the way i was with kh2 when i saw deep dive and another side another story

tsunamo the one on coded was the one that told about the mark of mastery which was information on the next game and what it would consist of this one felt rushed to me.

He didn't really reveal anything about what the mark of mastery would consist of, just hinted at Xehanorts Return not being limited to one of him, and that Sora and Riku were going to take the exam.

This is what this secret ending is doing, hinting at what will happen in the next game. Also look at a Fragmented passage from BBSFM, then this. They tie in well, they're both hinting at what will happen in the next game, which is what Re:coded did. They forfil the same purpose, just for different games. :/

Kairi becoming a keyblademaster, I should have seen that coming. It is pretty obvious, I mean if she just stayed home it would be boring, romantic in a way but mostly boring. I hope she will team up with Sora and make incredible combos. That would be pretty cool.

But if sora is gone who's going to be the main protgantosit of Kingdom Hearts 3? is it still going to be still sora or riku or kairi?

Nomura said that sora will alway be the hero of the story so don't worry. ;)

Hmm... maybe there is more we can unlock to this ending (beat Julius and any other secret boss that pops up after him) or wait till the extra ending with the Final Mix.

The "New Number" is KH3, i bet this is a message from Nomura. "In never before seen detail" i bet that's a reference to the graphics, so it'll be on the Wii U i bet. As for "reawakening" i bet that means an HD remake of KH1 and/or 2.

First off, THANK YOU. Just because it wasn't EXACTLY what we were expecting doesn't make it terrible. Be glad we get anything at all.

Secondly, I actually rather liked this one. It's pretty easy to discern what it all meant, too. Which is unusual for a KH secret ending...

The darkness awakens...Obviously is meant to represent Xehanort, in all his forms. Showed us back when he very first decided he wanted to leave Destiny Islands.

The light in the darkness... Again, obviously meant Aqua. Someone from the Realm of Light lost in the Realm of Darkness. I think it's pretty obvious she'll be coming back soon.

Leads to the last key... Kairi. Kairi is the last key. She represents the third character of the three, Sora, Riku, and her. Both Sora and Riku have already shown great skill with the Keyblade, obviously, but now that she is wielding, it's her turn. I don't think KH3 will focus on her training at all, it'll probably start after she's already proficient enough.

But now with all three of them, Sora, Riku, and Kairi, using the Keyblade, things will get resolved. By the end of KH3, I can see Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ven, Terra, and Aqua along with Mickey and Lea (and who knows, maybe Eraqus too) working together in one big epic....something...to finally put and end to Xehanort.

You forgot Lea. <3

wait...wait...wait...wait...Kairi....is getting...some type of...development? W-what?! OMG this is amazing! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Yay! :D They better develop her personality now and deepen her relationship with sora~ maybe they'll take the exam together? Or maybe she'll go train with axel? Lea?

Edited by Spiney

The "New Number" is KH3, i bet this is a message from Nomura. "In never before seen detail" i bet that's a reference to the graphics, so it'll be on the Wii U i bet. As for "reawakening" i bet that means an HD remake of KH1 and/or 2.

Yeah I think it means a hd remake for ps3. but seriously I don't care about a hd remake I want kh3. Screw hd remakes!

Guys

I don't know about you,

but I wasn't expecting to see Kairi in anything at all

So it wasn't exactly shocking,

but at least 'surprising', to me

yep my thoughts exacly.^^

any bets there will be a final mix with a super secret ending that is jaw dropping i mean that seams to be a trend with nomura and kh

As Nomura said, no more final mixes for KH.

Kairi wants training?

As Nomura said, no more final mixes for KH.

He said no more Re-versions. Final Mixes still does appear, but since kh3d wasnt numbered title, i bet there is no FM for it. But still, it is Nomura we are talking about so anything is possible. ^^"