Posted September 7, 201214 yr With which person did you start the game? Mine was Ventus. I think it was the best choice to follow the story. Finished with Aqua .
September 7, 201214 yr Terra, Ven, then Aqua. I felt like I had to go in that particular order to unlock extra's like the secret ending or final episode and such.
September 7, 201214 yr Aqua, Terra and then Ventus. I saved the one I wanted to play most for last. I wish I had started with Terra's first though, since his scenario was my least favorite.
September 7, 201214 yr I started with Terra as well. I saw a let's play before even playing the game because I didn't have a PSP then, and I heard it was best to start as him.
September 7, 201214 yr Terra is actually suppose to be the first player your suppose to play as but! people think Ven is a boss so they choose him, then terra, then Aqau!!....fangirls....um usually ven, aqau, and then Terra.... But if your like me who can control himself and goes by the order you would had choosen Terra first
September 7, 201214 yr Ven first (I was like zomg he's so adorable ), then Aqua, and finally Terra (why didn't I start with this awesome guy first??).
September 7, 201214 yr I started with Ven, then Terra, then Aqua. I still haven't beaten Aqua's story yet (Braig is so annoying >:l), and it was my brother's PSP that I played it on, and he took it to college with him. Good thing that he's currently in town again, and has it with him. Terra's story was my fave but I love playing as Ven
September 8, 201214 yr When i play birth by sleep. i ussually start with the character i want to play the LEAST. so i pick terra, then ven, then aqua. because aqua is perfection. and i love using magic with her.
September 8, 201214 yr terra ven aqua i am best with aqua so i let her be last cause i knew i was going to be player her the most in story mode and all the extra stuff at the end
September 8, 201214 yr I chose to start with Ventus because he was the fastest and most agile. After that, I chose Terra, then Aqua.
With which person did you start the game?
Mine was Ventus. I think it was the best choice to follow the story. Finished with Aqua
.