Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
imademyfangirl

KHDays Why does everyone hate Xion?

Just curious, but it seems like so many people just hate Xion. If you are a Xion-hater, I'd really appreciate it if you gave some valid reasons why. So none of that "SHE COCKBLOCKS ROXAS AND AXEL OMFG AKUROKU FOREVEEERRRRR" no none of that crap please. But anyways, if you could post a reason on why you hate Xion or why you think she's a Mary Sue, that would be great.

kay bye.

What!? Where are those people at!? You can't hate on people...even video game characters. For example, Terra isn't one of my favorite characters, but I don't go around hating on him! People...without Xion...Sora wouldn't be where he is right now. Roxas would NEVER have broke free from the Organization!

Some people actually say she's like Bella swan (from twilight)!

like wtf?

Xion:

->Has no memories of her past. Confusing enough.

->Finds out she has no past because she's a puppet made to suck the life out of her best friend(roxas)and collect hearts. Kinda stressful and depressing if you ask me.

-> After much thought she decides to fight Roxas and get herself killed. Then while dying tells him to free Kingdom Hearts and stop Xemnas' plan.

->worries a lot.

->has no emotions

Bella:

->Gets dumped by some guy she was checking out. Runs into a forest, curls up into a ball and then goes home to sit and stare out of her window while waking up in the middle of the night screaming and worrying her father. Pretty much a complete nervous breakdown i guess.

->annoying-just annoying

-> Likes sparkly pedophiles and overly-hairy guys.

->exists

->has no emotions

Edited by Lt.Random

What!? Where are those people at!? You can't hate on people...even video game characters. For example, Terra isn't one of my favorite characters, but I don't go around hating on him! People...without Xion...Sora wouldn't be where he is right now. Roxas would NEVER have broke free from the Organization!

THEY AREN'T EVEN ACTUAL PEOPLE

THEY'RE WRITTEN AND ANIMATED CHARACTERS YOU PLAY AS ON A VIDEO GAME

people can dislike the way they are executed, the actions they take, or their place in the plot. GUESS WHAT GUYS, YOU CAN HATE CHARACTERS FOR REASONS THAT AREN'T CONCERNED TO HOW USEFUL THEY ARE TO THE PLOT.

Haters gonna hate

nobody watches Julian Smith anymore...gosh dang it!! And anyway...sorry if I'm starting to tick people off...cause I think I am:-( I'll stop trying to defend one of my fave video game characters and do a thing I hate to do...GIVE UP! So...I'm not going to post anything else. Once again, I apologize.