Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

First HD 1.5 ReMIX trailer impressions from Jump Festa 2013

Sweet! 8D Deep Jungle made it! ^o^ I've been wondering about that since they announced this remake- the world didn't end and new Kingdom Hearts news is out, great day xD

Well, of course Deep Jungle was going to be in the HD Remaster of KH1.  Even though Disney took away the rights for Square to use Deep Jungle in the KH games, Square still had the rights to keep it in KH1.

I don't want to be rude, but isn't it Xion?

Yes, but in romanized katakana it is "Shion" (シオン)

Edited by Tails

Well, of course Deep Jungle was going to be in the HD Remaster of KH1.  Even though Disney took away the rights for Square to use Deep Jungle in the KH games, Square still had the rights to keep it in KH1.

Yes, but in romanized katakana it is "Shion" (シオン)

Oh, alrighty, that makes sense xD

Keeping this here for safekeeping:aibo_ac7 has provided her first impression of the HD 1.5 ReMIX trailer. This completely confirms Deep Jungle as reappearing, and shows off some of the 358/2 Days scenes that are to appear. Thanks to our translator, Oishii, this is what she had to say:

All HD 1.5 ReMIX scenes are new, with Tarzan, Leon and other new appearances. Also, the 358/2 Days scenes are new, with the clock tower and Castle Oblivion, Roxas closing in on Axel, and Xion saying "What should I do?"There is a scene with Sora and Kairi sitting on the beach shore at Destiny Islands, facing the sea. The music playing is "Hikari". The scene of Sora, Donald, and Goofy joining hands at Traverse Town also plays. Atlantica, Neverland and Halloween Town are shown.Sora's fight with Axel is shown, as well as a scene of crossing swords with Riku. Riku on Destiny Island saying "The door has opened, Sora! Now we can go to the outside world!" A person in a black coat throws a card at Sora. Leon says "And they'll keep on coming at you, as long as you continue to wield the Keyblade." Axel says "When your sleeping memories awaken, you may no longer be you."Again, a montage of different world scenes. Ariel, Aladdin, Hercules, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas, Pooh, and The Beast are shown. Sora says, "I've become a part of their heart just as they've become a part of mine. And if they think of me now and then... if they don't forget me... then our hearts will be one." and There's a light in our heart that will never go out." and "there's a light that never goes out!"Sora, Vexen, Zexion, ect. battles, Ansem and others. Naminé says "Call out to that piece of memory that glimmers faintly deep inside your heart. No matter how far away the light gets, your heart's voice will always reach it." Neverland, Phantom battle, and more.Sora, "I know now, without a doubt. Kingdom Hearts... is light!" scene, Sora opening the world's Keyhole. In the Secret Waterway, Kairi faces Sora, "Don't ever forget. Wherever you go, I'm always with you."358/2 Days clip: Axel, Roxas, and Xion are sitting at the clock tower's edge. Xion says, "It would be great if we could always meet like this, just the three of us." Axel facing Roxas, "We're friends, got it memorized?"Facing Axel, Xion says, "I know this is where I come from! The answers are here." Saïx to Axel, "Xion has no right to be among our number." Roxas asks "Who is Sora?" Xion asks "Riku, what should I do?" The HD 1.5 ReMIX logo shows.