Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

What did you think of the screenshots of Re:Chain of Memories from -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?

What did you think of the screenshots of Re:Chain of Memories from -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the screenshots of Re:Chain of Memories from -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?

• They look great. It seems like they've made a good job.
    • They look good. At least it's a bit better now.
    • They look okay. Not that good, though.
    • They don't look good. I expected a lot more.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Yeah they look epic. Just needing an EU date now (or even the mere confirmation that we're getting this), so we can finally play Re:CoM.

If not, then thank God for the non-existent region-lock.

They look absolutely amazing. Just as amazing as the Kingdom Hearts and Day 358 screenshots. Never disappointed at all. Really looking forward to this. 

:D

One thing bugs me. They didn't center the cards. It may be just a nitpick but I don't like how the cards appear 1/3 from the left instead of the center of the screen when played. Its a poor widescreen issue I see very often in HD ports.

Edit: Ok, it only seems to happened when Sora or Riku play a sleight. Solo cards, enemies cards and enemy sleights appear in the center just fine. Its just a bit annoying how they missed this one little detail...

Edited by supersaiyanmikito

I don't really know. I didn't notice that much of a difference tbh. I guess details got fixed but I never rly studied the details like Sora's sole for example. The general feel is the same so they pics were ok I guess.

I've never played COM or RE:COM so they look pretty sweet to me.  I'm still bummed that they didn't do a HD remake hyper scale FF style graphics, but I'm just happy to finally get to play COM.