Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Are you going to pre-order KH HD -1.5 ReMIX- just because of the pre-order bonus?

Are you going to pre-order KH HD -1.5 ReMIX- just because of the pre-order bonus?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to pre-order KH HD -1.5 ReMIX- just because of the pre-order bonus?

• Yup. If it weren't for that, I would not pre-order the game.
    • Nah... I'd pre-order it even if that didn't exist.
    • I'm not sure if I'm pre-ordering it yet. If I do, it's not because of the pre-order bonus.
    • I'm not sure if I'm pre-ordering it yet. If I do, it's because I want to get that bonus!
    • No. I'm not even going to pre-order it...
    • Another option? Tell us below!

It's nice to have it come to the door without having to line up at the store so I would have pre-ordered it with or without the bonus.

Well...I have no PS3 to begin with. So. *sadface*Someone just put up scans of the artbook please! x3

Edited by Exlon

i really need that artbook but im not buying from anywhere that doesn't specify it comes with the game, so i can't really pre-order until it becomes available on amazon.co.uk. im freaking out a little bit. i would pre-order it anyway, but the bonus sounds so good i want to cry