Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Velvet Scarlatina

Square Enix officially announces Kingdom Hearts III for the PlayStation 4

We all kind of imagined how crazy we would all go when Kingdom Hearts III was announced, but this is just so bizzare. There's obviously still a MASSIVE amount of speculation to be had about a release date (it wouldn't be Nomura if he didn't leave SOME to the imagination :P ) but honestly, I'm ecstatic with excitement right now. 

As far as the trailer, I loved it. I think it definitely revamped the basic story line of what the game's direction/plot will ESSENTIALLY be about. I definitely like the fact that Master Eraqus will have at least some part in the big finale (even if it is just the idea of him and not actually him) as pointed out by the Keyblade being found in the trailer. The graphics look like something from a dream. I am curious to know what part Twilight Town will have to play in Kingdom Hearts III. Overall, I'm stoked. I definitely knew that it was going to be exclusively for Play Station 4 and that's totally fine. I feel like Kingdom Hearts III deserves the best possible development it can get. What are your guys' thoughts? This is it! :D

Edited by FightTheDarkness

OMG KH3! I literally had an eyegasm watching this it looks so good! The only sad part is I was hoping for it to be on PS3 but now ill have too save an extra 100$ for the PS4.

I feel like it might still be a ways off. I know they had said that he wanted to re release all the games in HD. So I think we still will have a 2.5 with the rest of the games before we can finally get 3.

We all kind of imagined how crazy we would all go when Kingdom Hearts III was announced, but this is just so bizzare. There's obviously still a MASSIVE amount of speculation to be had about a release date (it wouldn't be Nomura if he didn't leave SOME to the imagination :P ) but honestly, I'm ecstatic with excitement right now. 

As far as the trailer, I loved it. I think it definitely revamped the basic story line of what the game's direction/plot will ESSENTIALLY be about. I definitely like the fact that Master Eraqus will have at least some part in the big finale (even if it is just the idea of him and not actually him) as pointed out by the Keyblade being found in the trailer. The graphics look like something from a dream. I am curious to know what part Traverse Town will have to play in Kingdom Hearts III. Overall, I'm stoked. I definitely knew that it was going to be exclusively for Play Station 4 and that's totally fine. I feel like Kingdom Hearts III deserves the best possible development it can get. What are your guys' thoughts? This is it! :D

I think it was Twilight town... but yes... what´s going to happen with that heartless rampage? O.o geez... hate the suspense!!

They started showing KH1 and CoM and I thought "a trailer of KH 1.5" than this epic moment happened! Everybody in my house was asleep and I couldn't scream! But yeah probably in the fall of 2015 KH3 will be coming for the Occident so we have 2 years  to save money! 

If everyone was wondering, that is Master Eraqus's keyblade that he gave to Aqua, before he died, so now we know for sure Sora will meet Aqua, because if you look up a pic of Eraqus's blade "Master Keeper" it's the same as in the trailer. Kaybai

I think it was Twilight town... but yes... what´s going to happen with that heartless rampage? O.o geez... hate the suspense!!

LMAO! I know I was so excited I couldn't even think straight while typing! But yes it was Twilight Town- sorry about the typo there! 

Im so happy and so sad about this at the same time.

Im so glad that Versus is coming out(It may not be part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis series anymore BUT I DONT CARE) and KH3 IS BEING WORKED ON!!! But im sad because THEY'RE PS4 EXCLUSIVE. Now i have to buy a PS4, GOD DAMN YOU NOMURA WHY DID YOU firetruckING DO THIS. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Fabula Nova Crystallis refers to the games that are similar to the final fantasy 13 universe right? well cant XV still be a part of it?