Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should KH3 be Rated Teen?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No
    • No and, Why are there 2 No's?

I would like to see a teen rated game since most of the people who played kh1 and 2 have grown up.. I mean, the game will be awesome no matter what but I think it'd be better if it were more mature

I wouldn't mind if it was, it'd be kinda cool. However, there's a younger audience, too. We don't want to leave the kids out. I think that KH should stay as a game meant for all ages.

they game is too gory, Sora shoots the poor defenseless heartless with this weapon that has the form of a key that has the form of a gun with fire or other "magic" satanic stuff i tell you, goofy died once, :(kairy is always showing dem legs, the game needs to be mature not to mention the death of the poor members of the organization that sora kill without even giving them a second chance, this is like the PS2 skyrim

Edited by Arthur Twining Hadley

Fool. It doesn't matter how mature it is in terms of ideas. It just matters if it has things that only more mature people should be allowed. Like blood, foul language,excessive violence, suggestive themes, nudity. None of those elements are needed.

he stabbed you with a key!!!!! that is excesive violence guise,#3gory4me

I've only seen it's rating raised from the typical E to one up (we use PEGI ratings here so I'm unsure it's like E+ or something) was KH2 because there was a scene in Port Royal where alcohol was drank.  Even though the game technically involves violence, you're mainly attacking non-human beings (which makes things alright, hence why there's a number of games that censor humans you attack by turning them into zombies) and all the "gore" you'd expect is censored, sparkles/pretty animations instead of blood when slashing someone etc so I don't think it needs rated teen.

No, it won't. Most of the world will be based on Disney, so there won't be much opportunity for mature content. Unless someone get's cut in the face in Radiant Garden and actually bleeds, it will not be rated any higher than E10+.

The Lion King is only rated PG, and I'd argue that's one of the most mature movies I've seen aimed at a general audience. 

With that in mind, I don't think Kingdom Hearts can warrant a T.

It would be nice to have slightly more mature things in the game, however everyone should have the chance to experience this game...so maybe. Then again I like how KH is made on a younger level ^^

I've only seen it's rating raised from the typical E to one up (weuse PEGI ratings here so I'm unsure it's like E+ or something) was KH2because there was a scene in Port Royal where alcohol was drank.  Eventhough the game technically involves violence, you're mainly attackingnon-human beings (which makes things alright, hence why there's a numberof games that censor humans you attack by turning them into zombies)and all the "gore" you'd expect is censored, sparkles/pretty animationsinstead of blood when slashing someone etc so I don't think it needsrated teen.

this gaem also promotez racism and speciems, not suitable for kids i tell you!

Its kingdom hearts, its a kids game. Maybe E10+, but honestly we really can't be the judges of it when we have no idea what the gameplay/story is like.

I believe the series was originally geared towards children, but I think lately, with the progressively more complicated story, that it has somewhat matured in terms of its audience. Especially since the children who played the game to begin with have now grown older. Let's face it, when we reach the finale, with the heroes tired of putting up with shit, and the final defeat of Xehanort... the darker tone I'm expecting and the darker themes are going to lead it down a T rated road.

Also, can I note that the last game in the series to make an E rating was the original COM? (And I'm going off memory there, I might very well be mistaken... the GBA may have been E10+, and that would make the last game with an E rating the First one.)

And do you guys think that upgraded graphics might play a part? When the game ends up looking more real, the violence might carry more weight and that could get it a T.