Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TripleNipple

Have you ever had any near death experiences?

Once, I got hit in the head while I was swimming. I was being stupid and *apparently* bumped my head hard onto the wall. Suddenly, I thought about all my childhood memories, when I got my first A, when my sister farted in my face, when I came home from Hawaii, etc. It was really weird, and I felt like I was on a journey. Everything was black though. Actually, I can't really really describe it, as I barely remember it. It felt like falling asleep; you don't remember about it, but you look forward to it. But then I saw a small light that grew bigger. I tried to *run* but I couldn't move, it was like a tunnel. It disappeared. I wanted to stay there, but I wanted to leave also. I felt peace and agony. And about the light. Maybe it was the doctor's lights on my eyes? I have no idea lol. A few moments (or seconds, or hours, how could I know?), my eyes opened instantly. My vision was blurry, and I saw my parent's face looking at me. At first, I didn't know who they were, or where I was. I thought I was in my bed at home. I don't remember hitting my head, but I apparently loss some blood. I was in a coma for 2 days lol. After that though, I started to cry. I don't know why, but all the emotion was just like hell. I was like "shit." Oh, and this happened a year ago (after I got therapy)

Haha, anyways, have you guys ever had a near death experience? 

My mom says I've had about three near death experiences. Apparently I jumped into the pool once as like a one-year old. I don't remember much from before the age of eight so...ya.

I did have a heat-stroke once dancing for my drama production. NOBODY noticed that I passed out too. It was weird....

I almost drowned when I was a small child. It was awful. I only saw black, and then a flash of light for a second. :I

I saw sunlight, water, then breathed as I was pulled up.My cousin shoved me off the steps. The pool was steps, foot, STEEEEEEP DROP. I apparently was annoying my cousin. So she shoved me. I coulda drowned. Luckily everyone pretty much knew I couldn't swim at that time.

In 2007 I had a spinal fusion surgery. During the surgery I was losing a lot of blood and my doctors told my parents that they almost lost me. Thanks to my mom that she has the same blood type as me. She did a blood donation days before the surgery.

One I can think of is when I was younger I almost drowned, and it has pretty much impacted most of my life because I grew a fear of swimming. I hate it because it is so hard to control. Just standing in water makes me feel like its really hard to breath. And sometimes it can be almost impossible for me to put my head under water.Although I hope to get rid of my aquaphobia

Well, spinal meningitis is a biznich, and for about 7 months I was on/off in coma's, and nearly dieing every so often.

I remember when I was like 4 or 5, I went into my parents room and laid in their bed to watch "I Love Lucy" (it was the only thing on back then). I put my hands under one of the pillows and found a gun underneath. Looking back, I doubt it was loaded but it was the first time I had ever seen a gun in real life. Not really a near death experience but its the closest I think I've come to it. To this day I have never asked my parents about it, but I have a hunch as to what it was there for.

once i almost drowned at a waterpark and i was also in a car accident where the car completely flipped over

i have no fear of water but the car accident makes anxious about driving and being in cars

I almost drowned to death once.

We were on vacation, and I was on the pool. The pool was around 3 meters deep, and I was diving around. Until someone was keeping me underwater, and wouldn't let me go up. I didn't have that much air left, and I flailed around, to give the impression that I wanted to go up, but still the person that was keeping me underwater was just keeping me down.

I remember that I started to lose strenght, and I felt really light. Then that person pulled me out of the pool, and I started to breathe violently, to catch up with my breath. My sister's boyfriend was the one who was keeping me underwater, and he said "Can't handle being underwater?" I just ignored him, and went inside to breathe.

I was once dragged out to sea by a rip current. By sheer luck my grandpa who was out in his tinny saw me grabbed and took me back the beach. Haven't been swimming once since then.

Edited by Keyblade Knight

I was T-Bone by a Pick-up truck while I was on the way to pick up my friend. It was green light for me and I was suppose to turn to the right junction but the driver sped through red light and crashed into me.

The passenger side was totally wrecked and thankfully I was still in one piece. I was just glad that my friend wasn't in the passenger seat or things could've gone bad. If I didn't use my seatbelt, I think I would fly away or something. Felt good to be alive that day. It was 4 years ago.

"when my sister farted in my face" xD i once almost choked but i didn't see any light

haha about that, my sister was like "let's play leap frog!" so I went behind her (I was like 6 -8 years old) and she let out "the big one". I literally thought she pooed. 

1) I almost drowned once.

2) When there was commotion in the middle of the street I tried to stay away from there, but while trying a car almost hit me, but instead ran over the tip of the back of my shoes. It was close, but I ended up with just a bruise.

3) The natural gas company made a mistake which made gas leak into the oven and when I was trying to start it the whole oven blew up in front of me and went flying a few meters. I don't actually remember anything, everything was just for a few seconds and I found myself in the hallway far from the oven. The beauty of adrenalyne, it saves your life sometimes xD

Several times... 

Once when I went on holiday with my father and his family I was walking around the pool and my stepmother pushed me in then pushed my much older stepbrother in straight after. He hit me and I couldn't get to the surface till he moved. I nearly drowned... It hasn't really effected me expect the fact I have had a few nightmares about it.

I swear cars hate me too. One time I was just walking along the pavement and a car came out of nowhere and nearly ran over me. I have also nearly been ran over another 2 times... Yet it hasn't really effected me. Maybe one or two nightmares again. 

I must be pretty unlucky...

Once I guess...

I was walking home and I needed to walk through this field where these people were setting off fireworks (think it was new year). I got to a path a few meters away but saw my shoelace was untied so for some reason i wanted to go off the path to tie it. Just as I got off the path I looked to where I was once standing and a very low firework flew past. If I hadn't went out of the way to tie my shoelace I would have been hit by the firework. 

It changed my life... i now love shoelaces xD