Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sorual

I keep worrying that KH3 won't be as heartwarming

kh1, kh:com, and kh2 were all very heartwarming and cheesy. i liked that about the games. after that it started to get a bit darker with bbs. it went back with coded and ddd but i cant help but thing that kh3 wont have enough humor and heartwarming scenes like the other games. i liked bbs but it was a dit dark and it mainly isnt my favorite game in the series becouse sora is barely in it. you all have to understand that the series has been getting a bit darker. i like that. i just dont want it to get any more darker. i absolutly LOVE how dark the series is now but i cant help but think kh3 will be darker than bbs witch as i stated before was i bit to dark for me. what do you think?

I think it needs to get a little bit darker but it will definetely have some humourous and heartwarming moments, after all it's Kingdom Hearts!!!

i hope it has part like when sora told riku how to "face" everyone. that part cracked me up.

How about you stop worry about and see what happens when its released.

becouse that many years.

i hope it has part like when sora told riku how to "face" everyone. that part cracked me up.

becouse that many years.

I also enjoyed that part a lot! It is actually one of my favorite cutscenes from the entire series just because of that!!!

It was, and it's will too.

I cry in every KH game emotional scenes.

/KH 3 SADDEST SCENE PROBABLY: SORA: MOM, I'M HOME! LITTLE BOY! YOU DON'T EAT YOUR DINNER 2 YEAR BEFORE! EVEERYBODY CRY/

But seriously, they works to the SQUARE ENIX-this developer made the best  moments ever.

Are you kidding? They are finally going to kill Xehanort! Sure, a few worlds will be lost- and maybe some allies too- but in a world where Death is Cheap and Kingdom Hearts can fix anything, you can bet this will have the most heartwarming ending ever... Up until the Secret Ending reveals who gonna try and kick Sora's teeth in next.

In my opinion you can still have the game dark and heartwarming at the same time. Being dark in a story doesn't require one to have gruesome events just to have gruesome events, it means that everything is a bit grittier. The world is a bit "darker", you see more flaws in people and the outcome may look bleak. But in a way that can be a better carrier for a heartwarming message than a happy happy fun fun story.

I agree that kingdom has had a real mix of heartwarming and heart breaking games. You compare KH2 (the bits after Roxas returns to Sora i mean) to KH Days (I mean pretty much all of it) and nothing more needs to be said. Personally i don't see too much reason to worry about if KH3 is heartwarming/breaking though being the last battle between light and dark and with Sora inevitably saving everyone it will likely have enough happy moments to suit everyone.

While I'll admit that some of the most recent games--namely BbS, Re:COM, and 358/2 Days--had a darker feel than the earlier installments, I actually thought Dream Drop Distance was moving in a brighter light.  The overall feel of the game was lighthearted, from the lively chatter between Disney characters, Sora, and Riku to the Dream Eater's warm aura.  If anything I actually thought the games were moving back away from being dark, but it's really hard to say what will come of Kingdom Hearts III.  I'm actually slightly fond of the more serious/slightly darker story in contrast to the lighthearted and fluffy earlier installments, but I seriously doubt KH3 is going to be that dark.  Kingdom Hearts is known for its ability to relate to both the young and old, and considering Disney plays a huge role in its make I cannot fathom the game being much darker than BbS.  'Sides, Sora, Donald, and Goofy are just too silly to let things get too out of control; they'll add plenty of comic relief, I'm sure!