Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Cucco

Maleficent in KHIII

In kh2 maleficent asked for soras help defeating the nobodies. I can see maleficent asking for soras help defeating xehanort in khIII. Reason being she probably doesn't want to share kingdom hearts with anyone.

I think she has a BIG plan since she was trying to retrieve the data worlds in DDD!!! We will just have to wait and see!

What significance do the data worlds have? I almost immediately sold re coded after I got it

What significance do the data worlds have? I almost immediately sold re coded after I got it

Well, we don't know yet but they must have some significance since Maleficent wouldn't go through all that trouble for nothing and Mickey wouldn't protect them but just hand them to her!!!

Well, we don't know yet but they must have some significance since Maleficent wouldn't go through all that trouble for nothing and Mickey wouldn't protect them but just hand them to her!!!

Well I just really hope I don't have to play re:coded to understand kh3

She may not be as strong as xehanort but she is still strong, she may not be as clever as MX but she's still calculating, my guess is that she will attempt to do her own evil scheme.... Hopefully involving Oswald.... And take each world over at a time, unlike xehanort, who wishes for dark and light to be even, malificent only wants power over the worlds, to rule them from a throne of power. In fact, MX, wanting for darkness to have a bigger hold on the universe will possibly be a being actor to malificent. Although its just a theory

She may not be as strong as xehanort but she is still strong, she may not be as clever as MX but she's still calculating, my guess is that she will attempt to do her own evil scheme.... Hopefully involving Oswald.... And take each world over at a time, unlike xehanort, who wishes for dark and light to be even, malificent only wants power over the worlds, to rule them from a throne of power. In fact, MX, wanting for darkness to have a bigger hold on the universe will possibly be a being actor to malificent. Although its just a theory

If we have a wasteland world Oswald will probably be in it. They'll find a way for him to fit in

We have to understand that Maleficent is the ultimate symbol of Disney Villains!She is not supposed to play the role of the joke villain and ofcourse she is not the "team rocket" of Kingdom Hearts.Truth is that the presence of Pete makes the situation to look like this.Maleficent is the Mistress of all evil and she has all the powers of Hell under her command.She is an extremely powerful and wicked evil fairy.Everyone who says that Xehanort may be stronger or smarter should think twice because Maleficent in her original movie was far more dark and powerful than her KH self.In this film she was a female form of the Devil while in Kingdom hearts she is only a Wicth.Very powerful one but a wicth.Tetsuya Nomura himself admited that they had to make Xehanort look really evil and strong if they wanted to call him main antagonist so Maleficent was downgraded for this reason.So dont think that Xehanort is stronger or smarter.He is just the primary antagonist of the series,thats why Maleficent which is a DISNEY and not a Squarenix character looks less important or powerful.I think that in the next game she will have a plan to take over Kingdom Hearts but in the end she will help Sora and the team to defeat Xehanort in oder to become the Big Bad once again.

The ending I hope and pray for is that Xehanort unlocks Kingdom Hearts... and is immediately incinerated by Maleficent, who has just been biding her time to let everyone else fight it out. And then she steps in and swipes Kingdom Hearts.

Because Maleficent kicks ass.