Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Something that will really piss me off with KHIII!

This is EXACTLY how I feel. Can they even really be called "side-games"? Just because the game isn't on a home console doesn't mean it's a useless branch of the main story! If you don't play Kingdom Hearts 3D, then you are SCREWED for KH3. It had one of the best stories of a Kingdom Hearts game, and you don't have to go through countless idiotic Disney worlds to see a little bit of the story (don't get me wrong, I love a long game.) Seriously people, if you are a true Kingdom Hearts fan, you will play every game. Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be amazing, don't get all mad at Nomura because you can't comprehend it's deepness.

I firetrucking agree: all those lameo's ( I'm editing my words to, but you'll get my meaning ) who don't play the side games, then go " What? " in KH III can go Moogle themselves.

My thoughts exactly!

This is EXACTLY how I feel. Can they even really be called "side-games"? Just because the game isn't on a home console doesn't mean it's a useless branch of the main story! If you don't play Kingdom Hearts 3D, then you are SCREWED for KH3. It had one of the best stories of a Kingdom Hearts game, and you don't have to go through countless idiotic Disney worlds to see a little bit of the story (don't get me wrong, I love a long game.) Seriously people, if you are a true Kingdom Hearts fan, you will play every game. Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be amazing, don't get all mad at Nomura because you can't comprehend it's deepness.

Very true my friend, very true.

For all the annoyance we'll have to put up with, you can feel better knowing that, in the end, we'll get the last laugh.

Amen to that brother!

Aren't you kind of preaching to the choir?

Oh damn, that sounded awesome!  I preach the wisdom of KH! KH is awesome! :P

Hey there everyone,how's it going?  As we all know, Kingdom Hearts 3 is upon us, and the hype for this game has been built across these many years, and when we finally have our hands on it, it'll be a masterpiece to behold.  But, there is something that will definitely piss me off.  "Piss him off, he says?  But he loves Kingdom Hearts, how could he be pissed at the KH series?"  You may be asking yourselves this, and here is your answer.

I won't be pissed with the game, I'll be pissed with the so called "FANS" who will probably bash and call Kingdom Hearts 3 lame, stupid and confusing.  They'll probably say these things since they haven't played the side games.  While I realize gamers have different tastes and they don't have to play the side games, that doesn't mean that they should talk bad about them either!  I hear people saying that the side games suck, and that's something that pisses me off.  They complain about it simply because the KH title doesn't have a 3 on it.  Now then, with the most upmost respect and with all the calmness in the world, let me say this to those who don't think fondly of the side games...

YOU DUMB DUMBS, THE SIDE GAMES ARE IMPORTANT!  Each side game ties up to the main story and helps to set up the plot for Kingdom Hearts 3, and the side stories are equally important as the main ones!  You should be grateful that Nomura makes so many KH games, because he's a devoted game creator and he takes the time and love in the world to make these beautiful gaming masterpieces!  If the time comes that you play KH3 and you don't understand a crap about the plot, then don't come crying and critizicing Nomura, because its your fault for not playing the side games!  IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND, PLAY THE SIDE GAMES!  It's like watching an anime series, each game is like a plot arc that advances everything!  So get your lazy butts out of the couch, get the side games, and comprehend the story in its entirety!  BUT DON'T YOU DARE INSULT KH3 AND NOMURA BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY DON'T UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE YOU'LL BE A DUMB DUMB FOR SAYING SO!!!!! (I want to say bad words, but alas, words like that would get me banned from the site, and so I have to talk in a censored manner. -_-)

Anyways, now that my ranting is over, my sincere apologies if I insulted anyone, but know this...when the time comes and you don't understand anything about Kingdom Hearts 3 and how everything led up to it, I'll be in the corner laughing psychotically because of your foolishness.  Thank you for your attention, and thank you for taking the time to read this rant from a passionate Kingdom Hearts fan. ^_^

I completely agree with you, most people that I know who expect KH3 to be great have only played KH1 and/or KH2, and they expect it to be like KH2, and what really gets to me is that they've never played 358/2 days, BBS, or 3D simply because they feel that those games are unimportant... the hell?! As you said, those what are claimed to be "side games" will prepare you for how the series will wrap up in KH3. Let me mention too that some of the people I know who're anticipating KH3 to be successful, fun, and "not so confusing" don't even know who Master Xehanort is. I'm not trying to be judgmental or anything, but how will you understand the series finale if you don't even know who the primary antagonist is?

I completely agree with you, most people that I know who expect KH3 to be great have only played KH1 and/or KH2, and they expect it to be like KH2, and what really gets to me is that they've never played 358/2 days, BBS, or 3D simply because they feel that those games are unimportant... the hell?! As you said, those what are claimed to be "side games" will prepare you for how the series will wrap up in KH3. Let me mention too that some of the people I know who're anticipating KH3 to be successful, fun, and "not so confusing" don't even know who Master Xehanort is. I'm not trying to be judgmental or anything, but how will you understand the series finale if you don't even know who the primary antagonist is?

I couldn't agree more.  But it'll be their loss for missing out on the side games.  If they don't understand anything, it'll be their loss for not putting their time into the other games of the Xehanort Saga. :)

Well there are the people who refuse to play: which will be a major nuisance to hear complaints about KH3 from.Then there're the people who didn't have the privilege to play all titles because of the amount of systems they went to. Luckily there were playthroughs/cutscenes uploaded to YouTube for those to take into understanding.Some like the experience though, so they may not touch the YouTube videos either.

Honestly who cares.  The only people who's opinions will hold any merit will be the accredited reviewers from major gaming communities like IGN and Gamespot, and those will be the people who have played every game in the series. Their judgement of the game will be the only ones that people actually pay any attention to. Then there's everyone else. There's a word for these people, they are called the internet, and while their numbers are close to infinite and they believe that what they say is the most important and valued opinion spoken since the "I Had A Dream" speech, they fail to realize that nobody gives a shit.

Hey there everyone,how's it going?  As we all know, Kingdom Hearts 3 is upon us, and the hype for this game has been built across these many years, and when we finally have our hands on it, it'll be a masterpiece to behold.  But, there is something that will definitely piss me off.  "Piss him off, he says?  But he loves Kingdom Hearts, how could he be pissed at the KH series?"  You may be asking yourselves this, and here is your answer.

I won't be pissed with the game, I'll be pissed with the so called "FANS" who will probably bash and call Kingdom Hearts 3 lame, stupid and confusing.  They'll probably say these things since they haven't played the side games.  While I realize gamers have different tastes and they don't have to play the side games, that doesn't mean that they should talk bad about them either!  I hear people saying that the side games suck, and that's something that pisses me off.  They complain about it simply because the KH title doesn't have a 3 on it.  Now then, with the most upmost respect and with all the calmness in the world, let me say this to those who don't think fondly of the side games...

YOU DUMB DUMBS, THE SIDE GAMES ARE IMPORTANT!  Each side game ties up to the main story and helps to set up the plot for Kingdom Hearts 3, and the side stories are equally important as the main ones!  You should be grateful that Nomura makes so many KH games, because he's a devoted game creator and he takes the time and love in the world to make these beautiful gaming masterpieces!  If the time comes that you play KH3 and you don't understand a crap about the plot, then don't come crying and critizicing Nomura, because its your fault for not playing the side games!  IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND, PLAY THE SIDE GAMES!  It's like watching an anime series, each game is like a plot arc that advances everything!  So get your lazy butts out of the couch, get the side games, and comprehend the story in its entirety!  BUT DON'T YOU DARE INSULT KH3 AND NOMURA BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY DON'T UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE YOU'LL BE A DUMB DUMB FOR SAYING SO!!!!! (I want to say bad words, but alas, words like that would get me banned from the site, and so I have to talk in a censored manner. -_-)

Anyways, now that my ranting is over, my sincere apologies if I insulted anyone, but know this...when the time comes and you don't understand anything about Kingdom Hearts 3 and how everything led up to it, I'll be in the corner laughing psychotically because of your foolishness.  Thank you for your attention, and thank you for taking the time to read this rant from a passionate Kingdom Hearts fan. ^_^

I watched all (and played a few) the games in this order:

KH1

KH2

Re:Chain of Memories 

358/2 Days (Watched the cutscenes, then got it and played it last Christmas)

BBS (I spoiled myself while watching this video:

, but finally got to watch it (from the beginning, and in English) while searching for it.)

Re:coded (Same thing with 358/2 Days. I watched the cutscenes, then got it and played it last Christmas)

KH:3D (Got to watch the cutscenes in Japanese, thanks to Cyberman65, then got this (in English) and a 3DS (a purple one) for my 12th birthday.)

I can't remember all that well which order they were in, but i think it's this close.

*On topic* I totally agree. Even though i never got to play any of the games (except 358/2 Days, Re:coded, and KH:3D) and only watched the cutscenes, i'm up to speed on what's going to happen in KH3 (Don't ask me, though). And you're right. The people who never played the side games are dumb-dumbs (I am sorry if it offends anyone.)

Edited by KingdomHearts25

Just tell them if they actually cared about playing through KH3 without being confused, they HAVE to watch the cutscenes of at least BBS and 3D. HAVE. TO. Straight up tell them they're wrong about it not being confusing and they'd regret it extremely if they didn't.

Edited by Raziel

If ANYONE even DARES to complain on this site calling KH3 "bad" because they didn't have the intelligence to look up the story before playing KH3, I'll gladly take the bullet for everyone by cursing the utter living shit out of him by bypassing the censors. You can count on ME.

Ah. I can here them now."Who the F is this Mr. Spock looking bald guy?""Why are there two Roxas'?"

(In the event that Vanitas returns) "Why the hell is Sora's hair black?"

"This isn't the Organization! We already wasted those suckers!"""How the fk did Axel get a Keyblade?""What the hell is going on here!? Dis sum bull sh*t! #done"Yeah, something like that. 

I don't think Nomura would be stupid to heavily connect KH3 to the side-games

And also I disagree with you...you're being really unreasonable...most people have no money to get all these Handhelds for just a series

It's Square's fault for separating the games into so many platforms...not the fans fault

Yeah...no I'm not screwed for KH3...cuz I play Kingdom Hearts cuz *gasp* ITS FUN...not cuz of the bullshit story

The story is not that deep it's pretty linear and not that confusing...you act like this is a book or something

And like I said most people can't afford all these different handheld...that's Square's firetruck-up not theirs

I'm willing to bet all people who have played KH1 and KH2 have played Re:Com in the past(except Europeans cuz they didn't get it) so your theory is null and void

If ANYONE even DARES to complain on this site calling KH3 "bad" because they didn't have the intelligence to look up the story before playing KH3, I'll gladly take the bullet for everyone by cursing the utter living shit out of him by bypassing the censors. You can count on ME.

I don't understand when people bash games for story.Story isn't important in a game

It can have the best story in the world but if the gameplay is not fun...then I won't play it...simple as that

THIS IS A VIDEOGAME NOT A MOVIE/TV SERIES

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

Look guys, what's considered more important between gameplay and story is SUBJECTIVE . People like and look for different things in games when they choose to play them . What's important to some might not be to others . As for the KH storyline- even if you cannot afford to play all of them for whatever reason you can still look up and watch the cutscenes of said games online to help keep you current and updated . It's free.

Look guys, what's considered more important between gameplay and story is SUBJECTIVE . People like and look for different things in games when they choose to play them . What's important to some might not be to others . As for the KH storyline- even if you cannot afford to play all of them for whatever reason you can still look up and watch the cutscenes of said games online to help keep you current and updated . It's free.

Well TBH people who play games for story don't really love gaming when you think about it

I mean if you're gonna play it just for the story...save yourself some money and watch a walkthrough on youtube instead