Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ChildOfTerra_FriendOfRiku

[Plot] What do you want to see in KH3?

As far as the plot/story of KH3, what would you like to see happen? Even if it most likely won't happen, what would you absolutely love to see in KH3?

Personally, I really want to see Terra's return (which was all but confirmed by Re:Coded).

While I know that both are less likely, I'd like to see Master Eraqus come back as well, and I'd like to see Vanitas get a new chance--seriously, if you look up his backstory, it's tragic.

Last and least likely, I'd love it if either Terra or Riku got to deal the final blow against Xehanort. Both of them have suffered the most as a direct result of Xehanort's actions. I think they deserve it.

Opinions? And what would you like to see?

I would like to see flowmotion back in KH3 as well as the final battle against organization 13. Personally I would like to see Sora(the main protagonist) fight Xehanort (the main antagonist) It would also be great if they added an online story mode to the game.  :biggrin:

Heck yes, I am another of the many fans who wants Vanitas back!  I mean seriously, they wouldn't put him in KH3D if he wasn't going to be an important part of the overall plot!  (Personally, I think Vanitas is one of the Thirteen Darknesses.)  And well, story wise, after Terra returns, I want to see how the group reacts to him, and how he feels remorse for having caused all the suffering and pain to his friends.  I mean sure, they might be hesitant to trust him again at first, but later on in the game, Terra could prove himself worthy of the group's trust, proving that he won't fall to darkness again.  I'd really love to see Terra's redemption as a sub-plot during the course of Kingdom Hearts 3.  I'd also sincerely love for the Somebodies of Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord appear, even if it's only for a brief moment.  I mean seriously, they need more screen time!  (And also, I happen to be a Marluxia fanboy.)  Let's see, what else.  OH, I REMEMBER!  I HAVE TO PUT THIS IN CAPS.  WE HAVEN'T SEEN SORA OR RIKU'S PARENTS IN THE ENTIRE SERIES!!!  THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS!  THEY NEVER EVEN NOTICED THAT THEIR SONS WERE OFF FOR A WHOLE YEAR FACING THE HORRORS AND MACHINATIONS OF XEHANORT!  IF THAT'S GOOD PARENTING, THEN I SAY HA!  Lol, but yeah, I'd like to finally see how Sora and Riku's parents look like.  Oh, and and one final thing, I also want Sora and Kairi to kiss, and Terra and Aqua for that matter, since it's clear that Aqua and Terra have strong feelings for each other.  So yeah, I could keep on listing endless things I want for Kingdom Hearts 3, but I won't keep listing them cuz it'l take forever for you to read, lmao. xD

I'd love to see:-Sora countering the Heartless, Nobody, and Unversed armies with his own Dream Eater army that was obviously hinted at during his ending scene in KH3D  :wink: -Donald, Goofy, and other Disney characters in my party. It has been FAR too long, and let's be honest, the temporary members in BBS don't cut it.-how this Kingdom Shader works, that will probably be the best part.-Radiant Garden finally returned to its former glory-Finally, the same magic that made me fall in love with the series in the first place.Just to list a few things...

Caius Ballad as a new villain,that dude is too awesome to be stuck in the XIII trilogy

I hope Nomura gives him a chance with a new origins for him in the KH series 

And call me cruel,but for some reason I want Caius to turn Sora's parents into heartlesses 

Edited by Metal Snake

Heck yes, I am another of the many fans who wants Vanitas back!  I mean seriously, they wouldn't put him in KH3D if he wasn't going to be an important part of the overall plot!  (Personally, I think Vanitas is one of the Thirteen Darknesses.)  And well, story wise, after Terra returns, I want to see how the group reacts to him, and how he feels remorse for having caused all the suffering and pain to his friends.  I mean sure, they might be hesitant to trust him again at first, but later on in the game, Terra could prove himself worthy of the group's trust, proving that he won't fall to darkness again.  I'd really love to see Terra's redemption as a sub-plot during the course of Kingdom Hearts 3.  I'd also sincerely love for the Somebodies of Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord appear, even if it's only for a brief moment.  I mean seriously, they need more screen time!  (And also, I happen to be a Marluxia fanboy.)  Let's see, what else.  OH, I REMEMBER!  I HAVE TO PUT THIS IN CAPS.  WE HAVEN'T SEEN SORA OR RIKU'S PARENTS IN THE ENTIRE SERIES!!!  THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS!  THEY NEVER EVEN NOTICED THAT THEIR SONS WERE OFF FOR A WHOLE YEAR FACING THE HORRORS AND MACHINATIONS OF XEHANORT!  IF THAT'S GOOD PARENTING, THEN I SAY HA!  Lol, but yeah, I'd like to finally see how Sora and Riku's parents look like.  Oh, and and one final thing, I also want Sora and Kairi to kiss, and Terra and Aqua for that matter, since it's clear that Aqua and Terra have strong feelings for each other.  So yeah, I could keep on listing endless things I want for Kingdom Hearts 3, but I won't keep listing them cuz it'l take forever for you to read, lmao. xD

I like your idea about the redemption subplot for Terra... especially since it would mean more Terra screen time (Terra's my fave xD ). I'd also lie to see the other Somebodies. And I'd like SOME pairing to be made officially canon! TerQua, please ^^

I'd love to see:-Sora countering the Heartless, Nobody, and Unversed armies with his own Dream Eater army that was obviously hinted at during his ending scene in KH3D  :wink: -Donald, Goofy, and other Disney characters in my party. It has been FAR too long, and let's be honest, the temporary members in BBS don't cut it.-how this Kingdom Shader works, that will probably be the best part.-Radiant Garden finally returned to its former glory-Finally, the same magic that made me fall in love with the series in the first place.Just to list a few things...

THAT would be AWESOME

I would like to see either Xehanort using the x-blade, slicing worlds with it, and Sora contending Xehanort with his Kingdom Key and the power of his heart, and Sora using the power of Kingdom Hearts to obliterate the Heartless from TRoL and restore TRoL and everyone within it completely. 

More Kairi in general.

Xion to become her own person.

Namine to come back.

See Kairi kick ass and take names

See Kairi kiss Sora so I can finally move on xD

TAV to come back and finally be reunited.

Yen Sid to become a perpetual bada55 and whoop butt alongside everyone else

• Lea saves Isa and brings back Roxas and Xion and they all become best friends. 
  • Hayner, Pence, and Olette are sitting on the clock tower as the Sea Salt trio and Isa come to eat ice cream and they all become friends and they still get to be buddies with Roxas
  • The return of Vanitas
  • Dream Eater vs. Unversed battle
  • Return of Demyx, Marluxia, Larxene, and Luxord as somebodies
  • Yen Sid kicking some ass
  • Kairi to at least kiss Sora on the cheek 
  • The return of Master Eraqus 
  • Riku and Xion to somehow become really close

There's a lot more I can talk about but I don't want to have you guys read a super long list 

I would like to see either Xehanort using the x-blade, slicing worlds with it, and Sora contending Xehanort with his Kingdom Key and the power of his heart, and Sora using the power of Kingdom Hearts to obliterate the Heartless from TRoL and restore TRoL and everyone within it completely. 

I'd definitely like to see the X-Blade make an appearance!

More Kairi in general.

Xion to become her own person.

Namine to come back.

See Kairi kick ass and take names

See Kairi kiss Sora so I can finally move on xD

TAV to come back and finally be reunited.

Yen Sid to become a perpetual bada55 and whoop butt alongside everyone else

YES TO ALL IN BOLD! :D (For the record, I have nothing against the ones I didn't put in bold, I just don't have a particularly strong desire to see them happen. To each their own ^_^)

• Lea saves Isa and brings back Roxas and Xion and they all become best friends. 
  • Hayner, Pence, and Olette are sitting on the clock tower as the Sea Salt trio and Isa come to eat ice cream and they all become friends and they still get to be buddies with Roxas
  • The return of Vanitas
  • Dream Eater vs. Unversed battle
  • Return of Demyx, Marluxia, Larxene, and Luxord as somebodies
  • Yen Sid kicking some ass
  • Kairi to at least kiss Sora on the cheek 
  • The return of Master Eraqus 
  • Riku and Xion to somehow become really close

There's a lot more I can talk about but I don't want to have you guys read a super long list 

• Yes please!
  • Oh, wow, I never thought of that,... neat idea!
  • YES YES YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!
  • THAT would be AWESOME.
  • YES please!
  • This sees to be a popular one ^_^
  • We'll have to see what Nomura gives us....
  • YES! I want Eraqus back! (The fact that he's voiced by Mark Hammil also gives him bonus points ^^)
  • Romantic close or friendship close? Just wondering. :)

Mickey fighting Pete alone .

Oooooh... I never thought of that one, THAT would be cool!

I'll like to see more Kairi. I hope she get's her own unique Keyblades like the other have had if they give us a chance to play as her during any point in the game (including multiplayer mode).

Another thing I'll like to see is the trio interacting more. 

Xion is remembered by Riku (and Lea)

Namine,Roxas, and Xion come back. It'll be nice if these three became a trio...sorry Lea...

I'll like to see more Kairi. I hope she get's her own unique Keyblades like the other have had if they give us a chance to play as her during any point in the game (including multiplayer mode).

Another thing I'll like to see is the trio interacting more. 

Xion is remembered by Riku (and Lea)

Namine,Roxas, and Xion come back. It'll be nice if these three became a trio...sorry Lea...

Yes to all! Though I love the KH Days trio, I think I'd rather see Namine (and maybe Isa if he's saved) become friends with the Days trio and become a bigger group while keeping the same friendships intact. ^^

1. I'd like to see them completely leave Xion out of this game.

2. Characters should die and actually stay dead for once.

3. Alot of worlds.

4. Yen Sid should stroke his beard for the whole game.

5. Great story and gameplay even better than KH2.  

I'd definitely like to see the X-Blade make an appearance!

YES TO ALL IN BOLD! :D (For the record, I have nothing against the ones I didn't put in bold, I just don't have a particularly strong desire to see them happen. To each their own ^_^)

• Yes please!
  • Oh, wow, I never thought of that,... neat idea!
  • YES YES YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!
  • THAT would be AWESOME.
  • YES please!
  • This sees to be a popular one ^_^
  • We'll have to see what Nomura gives us....
  • YES! I want Eraqus back! (The fact that he's voiced by Mark Hammil also gives him bonus points ^^)
  • Romantic close or friendship close? Just wondering. :)

Oooooh... I never thought of that one, THAT would be cool!

I'm not really sure yet. I just know that there was a weird connection between Riku and Xion in Days so it'd be weird for them to not be close somehow. To me at least. 

I'm not really sure yet. I just know that there was a weird connection between Riku and Xion in Days so it'd be weird for them to not be close somehow. To me at least. 

Sora

angst

Kairi

Fighting

Together

or against each other

yes plz