Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Is the wait for HD 2.5 ReMIX killing you?

Is the wait for HD 2.5 ReMIX killing you?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Is the wait for HD 2.5 ReMIX killing you?

• Yes, it is! I can't wait for it to come out!
    • Nah... I can wait.
    • Nope... I've already played all the games, so there's nothing new to look forward to.
    • No... I won't be getting it anyway, so the wait will be infinite for me.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I can honestly say that the wait isn't killing me.  Don't get me wrong, I love Kingdom Hearts to death and I'm crazy psyched to play the Final Mix versions of BBS and II, and also to watch the Re:Coded cutscenes, but I actually find the release date to be perfect!  The extra waiting time allows me to play Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles, and also allows me to work on getting all the trophies for Re:Com, so I'm glad the game's coming out in December 2!  I have enough to keep me busy until then. ^^

The game that is basically the reason I am a gamer today in HD and it being a special version? Yes please.

Yeah,  because I really want to play KHII & BBS again, but I can't, because I want to wait for the HD version to play it, because since it's been a while since I played them last, I want it to feel fresh. 

Then I'll play all the originals for the sake of it. I'm obsessed ..

Edited by KittensOnFire

I'm pretty excited since it's been a while since I played KH: BBS. I 100% all of the story lines so I'm pumped to do it again and get trophies for it. Same with KH2. The Coded movie will be cool too since it has fighting scenes so seeing Roxas vs Sora happen without having to worry about my health bar will be a nice touch lol 

What I'm anticipating more is if SE will announce a Collector's edition of KH2.5 for NA and Europe. The NA "limited edition" is cool for Disney fans like myself, but the Kingdom Hearts fan in me is pretty ticked off. It sucks that Europe is being completely ignored though, and nothing was announced at Gamescom for them which sucks. At least they have a cool Day one purchase bonus for Tales of Xillia 2 aside from the collector's edition unlike NA. 

Yeah, literally. Had a heart attack a few days ago from hype overload and I've been in the hospital ever since, which is why I haven't posted on KH13 much lately. If SE released the game sooner, I wouldn't be dealing with this right now. :/

someone show this to SE and make them think it's real so they release the game sooner pls

I'm too busy trying to Platinum I.5 to let the wait bother me

DAMMMNN.... good luck on Re: CoM. Whoever created the trophies list for Re: CoM should NEVER create the trophies for any Playstation game ever! Maybe it's just me. I don't have the patience to play through the same game 6 times in a row. the most i've done was 3 and a half for the last of us. 

No,I'm too busy being hyped for Smash bros U and Hyrule Warriors.I'll still pick up the game on day one,but I've already played KH2 and BBSFM,so 2.5 is not really a new game even with the Final Mix.

It's really only a one month wait for me since I've got academic stuff to worry about xD And I'll be playing 1.5 to most likely either Platinum it or do a level 1 run on Final Mix Proud in that month, so in other words it is perfect for me :D

Peace!