Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kodakliv

I am so sorry everyone; KH13

For lying to you all I never had a girlfriend that was a lie. I'm sure me apologizing won't help this time and I'm sure you all are fed up with me at this point. So what's my problem you ask? I don't even know the answer to that! I guess I love attention because I don't get any of it at home since my brother and sister get it all. Honestly I am much better than this I know I am. To think i have sunken this low! I am disgusted with my self.

So Shana and D I am so sorry heck I am sorry to everyone! Even my friends!

That girl in the picture was my sister Harmony.

Hey man, don't take this the wrong way but the behavior of pulling stunts like this and then apparently regretting ever doing it seems to suggest a mental illness at this point. I'm pointing my fingers at possibly Bipolar Disorder, but most likely it is sadism. Then again, i could be jumping the gun on this.

Well that or you really like pulling off sick jokes like this to people who actually care about you. I don't know If this is supposed to be a lesson on "never take the Internet seriously lol" or "get a life creep", None of us will know unless you be blunt with us. And at this point, we'd rather hear the cold hard truth than being constantly manipulated emotionally for entertainment value. There are people on this forum (as far as I know) who do care about others, even though they are nothing more than electronic entities with a personality to them (I myself included.)

I remember you saying that this cry wolf behavior was what got you kicked out from the other forums, so now I can't help but wonder: why do it here as well? I would like to know what we all have done to you to deserve such a cruel act.

Edited by Javelin434

im going to the doctor next week to help see if I suffer through any disorders. And hopefully be put on the path to recovery. So guys I take my leave here! :) thank you guys!

Edited by Kodakliv

i'm not particulary mad at you (told you there was some contradictory things) it's just if you say a lie, and other are worry for you, if then is happens for real then nobody belives you. at least you apologize, is something already, it's not solve everything but if you're serious this time, then i'm good.

no. That was a lie, we were just out to dinner and took a selfie.

Why though? Bro, I want you to know you're still wanted and nice to talk to. :) Don't feel too bad.

Edited by soravids

Why though? Bro, I want you to know you're still wanted and nice to talk to. :) Don't feel too bad.

because it's like what I said I need attention because I'm useless in the real world and because I don't have anyone to make me happy. Half the time I'm depressed and sad and just getting attention somewhat makes me happy.

because it's like what I said I need attention because I'm useless in the real world and because I don't have anyone to make me happy. Half the time I'm depressed and sad and just getting attention somewhat makes me happy.

I care about you, buddy. Enjoy life. okay? 

You could have talked to us man... Most of us are free and do nothing at all... I'm not mad, not even disappointed, but I feel kinda tricked.... Good thing nobody here knows who I really am xD

So you are getting help for real this time? That's good.

Maybe it would be best to take a little break from internet. It seems that you use internet to express how bad you feel, even though that doesn't necessarily help at all.

Please don't take your issues lightly. From what I've seen here, it seems to be quite serious.

I don't know about the others, but I don't hate you, I just can't tell when you're lying and when you're telling the truth, so I try to ignore your topics. It's really painful to see someone make the same mistakes again and again.

I hope you get better, really.

Well, I used to think that people "calling it" were acting a bit mean, but I guess they were right. I'm glad you're getting help.

I don't stand out much here in the forums, so my opinion isn't very relevant, but I'm not mad at you or anything. 

I want the best for everyone, that includes you. What I read yesterday made me feel genuinely sad for what had happened. You shouldn't do that again.

Hey, I actually am really concerned for you, even though I may have been a little harsh in our conversation on FB the other day. I support you.

Edited by Andrew Rowland