Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Demyx.

Translated diagrams from the Kingdom Hearts Series Memorial Ultimania explaining character relationships & Xehanort's history now available

I don't understand that "Robed Figure -> Stole Riku's Body -> Ansem, Seeker of Darkness". Didn't Ansem, Seeker of Darkness look like he does before he stole Riku's body?

Dream Drop Distance spoilers ahead 

So Sora and Riku did indeed go back in time. Here is text from the first picture that shows the proof "He made contact with Sora and Riku who traveled to the past from the future({kh3D} period) for the mark of mastery exam. He marked Sora with the recusant's Sigil."

OMG, thank you! This is SO useful! And really interesting, I love it. When my friends ask about KH, I'll show them this xD

This even supports more the idea of Isa being good. It says Braig and YX took him away (making clear what happens at the end of the new secret ending) and it also speaks about his scar, how it is like the Recusant's Sigil, proof that he had his eye on him.

Wow, this would leave many newcomers scratching their heads (I even got a bit lost a few times). :P

So wait, all of Xehanort's vessels including Xemnas and Ansem worked without the knowledge that Master Xehanort was trying to create the X-blade? I'm confused. I was pretty sure that Ansem, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort knew at least that much considering how they were trying to work for that moment. Maybe they didn't have all the details, since Master Xehanort and Young Xehanort didn't know of anything beyond Sora falling to darkness, but still they should have had shared knowledge of what they were planning for. I don't know, maybe they lost some of it from Terra-Xehanort's amnesia or something... xP

Robed figure looked like Ansem before he traveled throuh time, to travel throuh time he needed to discard his body, and he got his body back after he took over Riku... I guess

Makes the most sense, because I'm not sure if the simple act of just turning into a Heartless alone meets the requirement for traveling through time, it would have made more sense if he had a body to give up...well, either way I suppose it works, the specific details are still just a bit vague. What I would like to know is if Ansem and Xemnas where either taken out of time to appear in 3D or if they were just "resurrected". They probably were taken out of time, but when (in their perspectives I mean)? Just before their demises? Some time prior? Did they get "memory patches" of everything that transpired with Sora and Riku? There's still a lot that needs to be explained. xP

Wow, this would leave many newcomers scratching their heads (I even got a bit lost a few times). :P

So wait, all of Xehanort's vessels including Xemnas and Ansem worked without the knowledge that Master Xehanort was trying to create the X-blade? I'm confused. I was pretty sure that Ansem, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort knew at least that much considering how they were trying to work for that moment. Maybe they didn't have all the details, since Master Xehanort and Young Xehanort didn't know of anything beyond Sora falling to darkness, but still they should have had shared knowledge of what they were planning for. I don't know, maybe they lost some of it from Terra-Xehanort's amnesia or something... xP

Ansem is the one that decided to travel back in time to Young Xehanort before seeking out Riku. He was the original version of Xehanort that came up with the plan and he probably thought up before he split bodies with Xemnas.

Robed figure looked like Ansem before he traveled throuh time, to travel throuh time he needed to discard his body, and he got his body back after he took over Riku... I guess

No. The Robed figure is Xehanort's Heartless form. The body he discarded in order to acquire time travel is Xemnas. Ansem eventually went on to steal Riku's body and shaped it to his own likings.