Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Tai Yasue comments on Kingdom Hearts III's development, now making new attractions and Keyblade transformations

i cant for 2015  and kingdom hearts 3  more  sora new keyblade transformation and new attactiom i lready saw two already d23 trailer last year the pirate ship

and roller coaster

Edited by Flaming Lea

I'm liking that they're giving more information on development these days, even if it's just little updates like this. Makes waiting a lot easier.

Yeah, it feels like SE is trying to do what Sakurai did with SMash bros Wii U/3DS. Giving the fans minor updates daily to tie them over until the full games releases.

They basically said:

We are officially at 0% completion.

Before now they didn't even start.

Pretty much. They've only just gotten the structure of the team finished and decided on the look. Doesn't take two years to develop a game like this any more. Holiday 2017 at the earliest.

They basically said:

We are officially at 0% completion.

Before now they didn't even start.

If they just started doing it, then i'll probably won't expect kingdom hearts 3 to be released in 2016. A late 2018 release date is possible in my opinion. 

They basically said: We are officially at 0% completion. Before now they didn't even start.

I highly doubt that they are at 0%

If they just started doing it, then i'll probably won't expect kingdom hearts 3 to be released in 2016. A late 2018 release date is possible in my opinion.

Highly doubt they just started actually working on the game, Im still pretty sure we will get it the game at the beginning of 2016 or end of 2016 at the latest

Pretty much. They've only just gotten the structure of the team finished and decided on the look. Doesn't take two years to develop a game like this any more. Holiday 2017 at the earliest.

2017 seems too long I'm sure it will be out before that

I highly doubt that they are at 0%Highly doubt they just started actually working on the game, Im still pretty sure we will get it the game at the beginning of 2016 or end of 2016 at the latest2017 seems too long I'm sure it will be out before that

They've done hardly anything though and it takes a lot longer to develop games like that now.

They've done hardly anything though and it takes a lot longer to develop games like that now.

Well they've had to of done something because if they haven't done anything then we wouldn't be getting new info next year, I think they might be at 20-30%

Well they've had to of done something because if they haven't done anything then we wouldn't be getting new info next year, I think they might be at 20-30%

They've definitely done some work, it's certainly not 0%, but I wouldn't expect much to be done- they only just got used to working with a new game engine, after all.