Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you already defeated all additional bosses in every KH game so far?

Have you already defeated all additional bosses in every KH game so far?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already defeated all additional bosses in every KH game so far?

• Yeah, I've defeated all of them!
    • Most of them, not all...
    • Nope... Only a few of them.
    • Nah... Not even close.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I've defeated every single bonus boss except for the one that appears in Days.  I heard someone say it was during one of the final missions, where if you defeated a certain number of Heartless, you'd get to fight a Wyvern-esque boss.  If I'm correct with that description, then yeah, that's the only one I haven't had a crack at, as of yet!

I've defeated every single bonus boss except for the one that appears in Days.  I heard someone say it was during one of the final missions, where if you defeated a certain number of Heartless, you'd get to fight a Wyvern-esque boss.  If I'm correct with that description, then yeah, that's the only one I haven't had a crack at, as of yet!

I've beaten it. It's called Dustflier. Basically you memorize it's attacks (it only has like four) and get yourself into a pattern because it's a looooong battle.

But yeah I've only beaten: Dustflier, Vanitas Sentiment with Ven on Proud, Julius with both characters on Proud, Anti-Riku+Saix (do they count???), and Sephiroth in KHII on Standard. I swear I'm getting around to them. ;v; Does Monstro count (in BBSFM) btw?? I've beaten him with Terra on Critical if so.

Edited by Amberlyn “Icelandic” Barrix

I'm working on it. I'm trying to beat the HD games 100% in order of the storyline. I haven't even played KH 2 Final Mix yet, and i'm sooo eager to finish Re: Chain of Memories so I can. The Mysterious Figure in Birth By Sleep was super fun.

I beat Sephiroth in both KH and KHII. I've also beaten Phantom, Kurt Zisa and Ice Titan from KH as well as the FM exclusive Unknown Figure. I have beaten every Secret Boss in KHIIFM i.e. Data Organisation and Lingering Will. And none from BBS yet.

Peace!

Every single one!

Unless there is a secret boss in Re: Chain of Memories.

Now that I think of it I never got to fight the Bug Roxas in Re: Coded because I borrowed this game from my cousin and I never really got the chance to play the post game.

So I guess it's all of them minus one which I will not count.

Which means all of them.

Still didn't get around to Julius in 3D since I wanted to get all the trophies for it first (and the link portal one is whats holding me back).  Also haven't started KH2FM, or got stuck into COM.  KH1 Plat though I take achievement in this.  

KH: All but Unknown (The bane of my KH existence)

KH:CoM: N/A

KH2: All but Lingering Will

358/2: Don't really know if anything counts as a secret, but I have beaten everything.

BBS: Vanitas Remnant with all, MF with none.

Re:coded: All

DDD: Julius with both.