Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Would you want to see an English version of Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]?

Would you want to see an english version of Kingdom Hearts X?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to see an English version of Kingdom Hearts χ?

• Yes, I would love that!
    • Maybe, depends on what platform the game will land on.
    • Eh, I don't really care much for the game.
    • Nope, I'd prefer to have the game stay in japanese.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I guess I don't really care that much about it, I'd just like to try it and see what it's like. If KH3 is going to be related to Chi, and it certainly looks that way, I'd like to know what happened in it. I hate feeling like I'm missing out on something important; it's how I felt back when the Final Mixes were Japan-only and the people who only played the Western releases were missing a big chunk of story.

It would be cool if it was translated, but I'd probably stay on the Japanese site unless SE allows us to transfer our data, which will probably be slim to nil. Plus I have a bunch of friends there that I'd hate to leave.

YES! I'M TIRED OF ONLY JAPAN GETTING THE COOL STUFF! AND THE FACT THAT KHX IS CANON TO THE STORY DOES NOT HELP.

But at least we have the KHX team here for us to understand what's going on. Keep it up, you guys! You're doing your job. :)

Peace!

If it lands on a device I have, sure. Otherwise, it'll be the same as it being Japanese only.

...Please understand.

Edited by Rinax

I feel like this was already a poll. And even if it wasn't I'm sure it was already asked before. Either way yes I would like to see it

I've tried looking through the most recent polls for the last 2-3 months and couldn't find it. Even if it was, its good to get a refresher from time to time to see what people still think today compared to the past. 

On topic: I voted yes! :)

YES! I'M TIRED OF ONLY JAPAN GETTING THE COOL STUFF! AND THE FACT THAT KHX IS CANON TO THE STORY DOES NOT HELP.But at least we have the KHX team here for us to understand what's going on. Keep it up, you guys! You're doing your job. :)Peace!

I guess I don't really care that much about it, I'd just like to try it and see what it's like. If KH3 is going to be related to Chi, and it certainly looks that way, I'd like to know what happened in it. I hate feeling like I'm missing out on something important; it's how I felt back when the Final Mixes were Japan-only and the people who only played the Western releases were missing a big chunk of story.

Agreed, I don't think is fair being japan-only, if anyone have seen the ending Re:Coded cinematics from KH2.5 Remix which they mentioned the Book of Prophecies, it feels very unfair.if it would come localized, I would definitely prefer Kingdom Hearts X over Pottermore (I love this website, but it's quality has been decreasing and I don't like how they are managing the website, so I go there only of new exclusives), at least has some action because it's a video game pc browser and it's the perfect KH fill before KH3 instead of new instalment.

Let's see here:

• Tetsuya Nomura was sorry that the Final Mixes were never released outside of Japan before the HD Remixes.
  • Kingdom Hearts Chi is exclusive to Japan.

At this point I'm expecting it to be localized. Maybe when the entire story is finished and released to the public.

I personally want this game to be localized simply to make it fair. The same reason why I want KH3 and any other future KH games to have a world-wide release. Let Japan have the same patience that we have to endure.

I played the japanese version and loved it and only stopped because I didn't know what the missions said so I'd be into it if it was in English

I'm already playing it in japanese, but yeah, it would be great to have it in english xD Plus, that way there would be many more players. You are welcome in Vulpes  :biggrin: