Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HarLea Quinn

The Moderators Team Is Hiring!

I don't know exactly what to do, but I think I could be up for the challenge and figure it out pretty easily. I'd like to apply. Also, I look through the forums all day and I think I live in a different timezone than most other people on this site.

Edited by A Heartless Nobody

Good luck to all working to become moderators! If you need any help at all feel free to hit up this airbender!

I'm Joining this one! I hereby apply myself to this vacant position

My country is in GMT +7 which is mostly different from you guys. So I want to join the forces!

Edited by Valhite

Please PM me with your answers to these scenarios by the next 48 hours!

Good Luck and we'll let you know! 

[*]Mary comes up to you and asks for help. She is being harassed by Joseph through a bunch of private messages. What would you do? Be clear.

[*]You find out Joseph was actually harassing her, but Mary is also at fault since she instigated the argument. What would you do? Be clear.

[*]You then find out that Mary isn't the only one, Mary's friends, Christina and Bonpiqi, have harassed Joseph beforehand. What would you do? Be clear.

[*]Who was right? Who was wrong? Are they all right, or are they all wrong? How would you solve this at first? What else would you consider trying?

I have send it to you Lea