Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

What Do You Look For In A Guy/Girl?

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, I'm here to provide another analytical topic for you all, and it's regarding what you look for in a guy or in a girl!  Because come on, all of us want a little love in our lives, don't we? :D  With that in mind, let's get this discussion started!

What I look for in a girl is that she be a fun person with a wonderful personality!  The kind of girl that I can start a conversation with and just keep talking to her as the hours pass by, ya know?  I love girls like that, because you get to see how she thinks, what she likes and dislikes, and what her morals and opinions on different topics are!  I like the kind of girl that is kind and sweet, but at the same time loves to have fun and loves to laugh!

Also, if a girl I lay my eye on happens to be a gamer and a lover of anime/TV shows and movies, then hallelujah, that's a plus for me!  I don't know, I just find girls who are like this to be more fun, and oftentimes, girls like these are the sweetest and most humble people around!  But yeah, if a girl I like is a gamer/otaku, then that's a huge plus for me!  And if she's a Kingdom Hearts fan, then all the sweeter! :3

When it comes to looks, I really don't care about skin color, ya know?  But obviously, a guy's gotta have preferences, ya know?  My preferred taste in women are white, tan skinned/caramel colored/black, and I could even go for Asian too, cuz heck, why not?  But like I said, I really don't care much for skin color, cuz as long as I have feelings for said chick and said chick has feelings for me, that's all that matters!

*Clears throat.* And when it comes to...well, THAT certain aspect of women, I like them to be even in the front and the back, ya know?  I mean, I don't mind flat chested women, but I dunno...*blushes.* I have a thing for evenly shaped women!  Gotta love big bazongas and big booties, ya know? X//X  Okay, I'll just stop here, cuz I'm gonna sound too pervy if I keep going with this! But yeah, like the point I made with skin color, I don't really care how big your attributes are, cuz as long as there's feelings, that's what matters, ya know?  But like I said, a guy's gotta have preferences, ya know? xD

But anyways, to conclude here, I love a woman who loves life, who has a great sense of humor, is adventurous and fun and not afraid to speak her mind, and if she likes the things I like, then all the better!  I love a woman I can be able to talk to about any kind of subject, ya know?  And well, ahem, if she's wild on THAT certain aspect, then hey, you won't find me complaining! X3

But yeah, that's what I look for in a woman!  So tell me, what do you all look for in a guy or in a girl?  Feel free to talk about it, we're open to discussion!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

What do I look for in a guy? 

First things first, they have to be a nice guy. Some girls like the bad boys, but they turn me away fast.

They also have to have a good sense of humor. Humor is a major point for me. I always liked the guys that could make me laugh. You win major points with me if you can laugh at yourself as well as anything else. You enjoy life better if you can laugh at yourself. Life is too short to be serious about everything.

I also like them a bit geeky (like me). I like to talk to someone with someone who likes to discuss the probable outcomes of battles between Edward Elric from FMA and Allen Walker from D. Gray Man. And what a discussion between the Doctor, Sherlock, and Merlin would be like. 

As far as looks go... it isn't a big deal for me what you look like. I do prefer someone taller than me with a thick head for dark hair. But I'm 4'11" so the tall part of it isn't that hard to meet. And it isn't a big deal if you don't have dark hair. Like I said, it doesn't matter.

An absolute must is NO DRAMA! I rarely find guys who like drama, but the ones I do come across remind me of toddlers throwing temper tantrums. I want someone who is down to earth, and has the same urge to avoid any and all drama that I have.

Oh! I forgot to mention an important part! They don't have to like church or anything, but I would like someone with a personal relationship with Jesus. I'm sorry, that part is usually implied where I live, so I didn't think to add it.  >.<

Edited by Takzu20

I am putting some of my deepest thoughts into this description. Therefore, this is sincere, so please don't make fun of me.

If I ever got the chance to talk to a girl and get to talk to her about myself and herself, this is what I might be looking for in her.

A sweet, warm, huggable girl. "To be able to hug her at all shows how much she trusts you."

A girl who would be willing to listen to my stories. "If she is paying attention to your stories, she must be interested in your life."

Somebody who is a huge Veemon fan, Greninja fan, or other favorite character fan, like me. I'd date her in an instant! "Sharing a common interest with her allows for a better understanding between you two."

A girl who almost never acts like a smart alec. "Don't outsmart her, and she won't outsmart you."

Rock on!

What I look in a girl is a calm girl in the outside. But whenever that girl is with me, she could be extra chatter-box or even extra childish. The reason I want her to calm in the outside is to avoid seducing another boy or make another boy to love her.

I am indeed a possessive man, but that's needed to have a pleasant and peaceful relationship. I don't like her beauty to be shared or enjoyed with another boy because it would make them love her and disturb our relationship

I don't need a kind girl with a nice face or whatever. Because kind girls usually kind with every boy. That can make me quite jealous, because other boy could take her kindness and take it for granted. Which I pretty much hate.

I like more of a normal regular girl who don't talk too much, don't like everything too much, and calm. I don't need their face or body or whatever, because that's only lie and facade. Personality is what is important

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, I'm here to provide another analytical topic for you all, and it's regarding what you look for in a guy or in a girl!  Because come on, all of us want a little love in our lives, don't we? :D  With that in mind, let's get this discussion started!

What I look for in a girl is that she be a fun person with a wonderful personality!  The kind of girl that I can start a conversation with and just keep talking to her as the hours pass by, ya know?  I love girls like that, because you get to see how she thinks, what she likes and dislikes, and what her morals and opinions on different topics are!  I like the kind of girl that is kind and sweet, but at the same time loves to have fun and loves to laugh!

Also, if a girl I lay my eye on happens to be a gamer and a lover of anime/TV shows and movies, then hallelujah, that's a plus for me!  I don't know, I just find girls who are like this to be more fun, and oftentimes, girls like these are the sweetest and most humble people around!  But yeah, if a girl I like is a gamer/otaku, then that's a huge plus for me!  And if she's a Kingdom Hearts fan, then all the sweeter! :3

When it comes to looks, I really don't care about skin color, ya know?  But obviously, a guy's gotta have preferences, ya know?  My preferred taste in women are white, tan skinned/caramel colored/black, and I could even go for Asian too, cuz heck, why not?  But like I said, I really don't care much for skin color, cuz as long as I have feelings for said chick and said chick has feelings for me, that's all that matters!

*Clears throat.* And when it comes to...well, THAT certain aspect of women, I like them to be even in the front and the back, ya know?  I mean, I don't mind flat chested women, but I dunno...*blushes.* I have a thing for evenly shaped women!  Gotta love big bazongas and big booties, ya know? X//X  Okay, I'll just stop here, cuz I'm gonna sound too pervy if I keep going with this! But yeah, like the point I made with skin color, I don't really care how big your attributes are, cuz as long as there's feelings, that's what matters, ya know?  But like I said, a guy's gotta have preferences, ya know? xD

But anyways, to conclude here, I love a woman who loves life, who has a great sense of humor, is adventurous and fun and not afraid to speak her mind, and if she likes the things I like, then all the better!  I love a woman I can be able to talk to about any kind of subject, ya know?  And well, ahem, if she's wild on THAT certain aspect, then hey, you won't find me complaining! X3

But yeah, that's what I look for in a woman!  So tell me, what do you all look for in a guy or in a girl?  Feel free to talk about it, we're open to discussion!

LOLOLOL. First of all, let me say, I love your honesty! I haven't met too many ppl who are brave enough to put their specific preferences down on paper like this. :D Ineresting thoughts here. So for me, my needs are few, but of the UTMOST importance to me. What I look for in a guy are as follows, in order of importance.Faith in God: This is so VERY important to me. As a Christian, I hold my love for The Lord above all other things in this life and this is the very first quality I look for in a guy. He must not only believe in God, but believe in His son, Christ and have Him first as Lord and Savior of His life. Not only does that ensure that I will see my love in heaven one day, but this is a trait I am very easily attracted to in a guy. :D Honesty:Honesty is also very big with me. I'll be very honest here, it takes me a while to give my trust to ppl. Mainly because I have to see that they are trustworthy themselves. And honesty and straightforwardness plays a big role in that. Selflessness:Selflessness is the picture of Christ. If I can see clearly that picture in you, then that is another trait I am very attracted too. Same interests:Of course, it helps if you share the same likes and dislikes, but my friendship with my dear best friend Amber Cole has taught me a very important lessen; opposites attract. :D With that being said, I am very passionate about a great many things, as some of you here who know me, can attest to that. :D Since I'm in to the gaming and anime genres, I will admit, sometimes I feel alone in this circle, with the exception of a few close friends. I love anime to death! I could talk for hours about it; its sheer beauty and art and how it bridges all genres and mediums! Video games are another thing I love as well. While I don't have enough time in the day to just sit and play games, the ones I have played I love and I do hope to play more in the near future. I even considered starting up a YouTube channel where I could do letsplays and anime countdowns and things like that, but because of *coughyoutubesucksrightnowcough* I've had to put that dream on an indefinate hiatus. :( And yes, I am a TOTAL geek when it comes to movies and books. xD  Don't get me started on The Lord Of The Rings, or I'll talk your ears off. :P Looks:I don't care too much for outer beauty. When I look at someone, anyone, I look at their face, their eyes. I've met ppl who are real fashionistas/beauty ppl and they have just flat turned me off! DX If you've seen the rare and few pics of me that I've posted on this site, you can see that I don't care much for fashion. I mean, I love things that look nice and pretty and all, but I DON'T keep up to date on the latest fashions and I don't care for trendsetters. I prefer to store up my treasures in heaven. :) The same goes for physical looks as well. Sure, Gerard Butler and Orlando Bloom are my.........ahem.....wet dreams. xP  But when I look at things realistically, when will I ever come across that? :D So, I don't care what guy looks like. Neither height nor weight matter all that much to me (I'm more on the plump side myself). And I could care LESS what your race is. I may look white, but my family tree consists of Irish/Scottish/Native American and possibly German/French. So with a mixed bag like that, race is a none issue to me. :)So really, I guess that's all I can think of right now. I'll add more if I think of anything. :) 

What I look for in a guy?

Hmm... Well first things first I guess I would want him to be a Christian (because for me that's really important in a relationship). I would like him to be older than me (because it's kind of awkward dating someone younger than you or at least it is for me). I would like him to be a bit of a nerd and a bit of an anime otaku (cause personally I'm a pretty big one). If he was a kingdom hearts fan, hopefully he would be as big of a fan as I am (because I would probably spoil the whole story to him...^w^). I would like him to have a good personality that's a bit weird yet in a good dorky fun loving kind of way. As for body....... not a lot of acne and no unibrow and I'm fine. And I'd like him to be someone that I could have some good conversations with whether it be nerdy or something important. But I still want him to be him and not be nice to me only to be a total jerk two weeks later. Yup, that's all I can think of for now.

Edited by Organization member XV

Here is my dating profile personal preference of what my ideal life partner would be like. Keep in mind, this isn't one of those 'make or break' deals. Well, some of them are, but it's more my own dream of what my life partner would be like.

Common Interests - I would like someone who shares some similar interests, namely video games, anime, music and/or computers. It makes it all the more fun when you can enjoy your interests with each other, and makes that time very special.

Somewhat Outdoorsy - A girl who enjoys the every now and then hike or camping trip is a must! I like my indoor time, sure. But I also like getting out and going on little adventures, getting some fresh air and enjoying the earth's bounty.

Personality - I'm not super into the firy-type, nor am I into the super stubborn-type. I like a girl who is, overall, balanced in personality. She should be stubborn enough to not let herself get trampled on. She should be firy enough to be passionate about her beliefs. And she should also be open-minded enough to see other people's views and understand them. I like a girl who is kind, isn't super judgemental and can see the positive things in this world, even with how much bad there is out there. I like a good sense of humor, even with some, but not and overwhelming amount of lewdness. Humility is an essential factor. I can't be around a girl who is all about themselves, or is superficial.

Appreciation of the Arts - Pardon me for my dorkiness here, but I also like women that are artsy, whether it be in music, visual arts or literature. That's not to say that she has to be creative in these areas, but I do like a girl who can appreciate the arts, and there are definitely some bonus points if she can play music, draw, or write up a good story or beautiful poetry.

Intelligence - This is another factor I look for. I'm not the brightest guy out there, so I definitely don't mind if she's far more intelligent than me in any area. As long as she has a good head on her shoulders, that's all I could really ask for on that end.

Wisdom - I find a woman who is wise beyond her years VERY attractive, especially so when I can learn a thing or two from her! I am always striving to improve my character. I am naive, even at the age of 28. If she could offer me some greater insight on life, then I could easily say that I would bow at her feet.

Motherly - I'll be honest. I would like to, one day, have a couple of kids. I could only hope that the woman I end up with can truly love her children, and can act as a strong, mother-figure. I love a woman who can be nurturing, loving and encouraging.

Fun-Loving - I love a woman who can be a total goof ball! If she likes to sing duets, dance, tickle fight, wrestle or have fun noodle fights, that is a real turn-on!

Independence - A woman who can get around without clinging to a good-for-nothing like me is good. She also has the right to speak her mind, and even complain sometimes when she feels like things aren't very fair. She should have the right to talk about her beliefs with me, even if i don't agree with all of them.

Cooking - While I love food, I honestly don't care whether she can cook or not. If she can cook, then I want to learn from her, and cook our meals together whenever we can. If she can't, then that's fine. We can learn together! I want to be able to cook meals for her, too!

Alcohol - I don't drink as regularly as I used to, but I still like a good drink every now and then. If she can enjoy a good buzz from alcohol, and we could have a could time in each others company while intoxicated, then that is another plus!

Cuddling, snuggling and nuzzling - YES PLEASE!

Religion - In honesty, I'm not one for organized religion. However, I do believe in God, and I do pray to him from time to time, and try to be good in his eyes. I don't mind a woman having her beliefs, but I just don't think I can be with someone who is anti-God. If we do have different beliefs, then I will expect her to have the same respect for me that I do for her on that end.

Edited by Svard

Im gonna try to keep it short.

A person who is creative and has a crazy imagination just like me, a little awkward and have a unique sense of humor. Animal lover, figurine collector cause I love collecting stuff it is what inspires my imagination. Someone who loves hugs, loves chocolate. Someone who see's the world as an exciting place and look past all the negativity (in other words an optimist). Holds an obsession over elephants :3  cause why not. Someone who is fun loving, loyal and trustworthy is very important to me. Someone that can always be there for me when I feel happy, sad, stressed out and etc as I am back. Someone that I can share a good laugh with. Someone who loves to sing. Someone who loves Disney and Kingdom Hearts and other common interests.

I don't care too much about apperance but I do love long hair I just think it's very beautiful. But as I said personality is the most important thing. 

And last but not least someone that would love to listen to my stories.

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

Ah, your views on what you look for in a guy are quite simple and neat!  I can see why'd you try to avoid drama, cuz drama of any kind is bad! X_X  And the fact that you like to laugh is good, because that means that if a guy you like accidentally makes a fool of himself, he'll score points cuz he'll make you laugh! X3  You are correct!  Life is too short to be lived its entirety in seriousness!

Ha, if you think a conversation between the Doctor, Sherlock and Merlin would be great, think about a conversation between Gandalf The White, Ansem The Wise and Makarov!  That'd be quite an interesting conversation! :O

Oh wow, you're 4'11?  That's so cute! X3  I also think that a girl I lay my eye on should at least believe in God, but I'm not too strict on the whole religion kind of thing, but hey, believing in God is nice, ya know?  But yeah, the same would go for me!  Because I believe in God, but I'm not a super mega religion fanatic, ya know? :)

Dude, why would anyone make fun of you if you're just pouring your heart out?  To me, it's great that these are the things your'e looking for in a girl!  I think its sweet, and hey, if you're awesome being a Veemon fan, just imagine a lucky gal being a Veemon fan as well!?  Haha, you two would be unstoppable!  But yeah, I get what you're saying!  You just want a girl that'll appreciate your company and will be kind to the point you two can talk about everything and get along easily!  That's great, man! ^_^

Ha, dude, trust me, no one wants their girl to be seduced by another guy, or have guys fawning over your girl, ya know?  I get what you're saying!  In these kinds of terms, the girl you're looking for should be respectful towards you, but you to her as well.  As long as you two have communication, that's what matters, because in the end, communication is key, and if there are any problems, talking about them will make things easier, ya know?  You seek an honest soul, one who's fun and kind and devoted to you! :3

Lol, well, I'm a guy that likes to speak my mind! xD

And you know, I think it's great that you search for these qualities in a man!  There's nothing nicer than having someone who's honest, selfless, happy-go-lucky, faithful to God and true to themselves!  That's what makes a person interesting, ya know?  Haha, for some reason though, I've always imagined you dating someone who looks like Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach!  Or perhaps maybe someone like Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail?  (Oh yeah, that's right, I'm watching it!  Currently on Episode 146!) :3

Hmm, this is nice!  It's a very honest view of what you're looking for in a guy!  It's good to believe in God, I agree, so that's great!  Ah, so you're into older dudes, huh? That's cool!  Haha, and it's even better that your dream man loves anime/video games and the like, cuz that'd provide for some great conversations!  

Having conversations about anything is a good thing, because you get to think more on life and all the different things that happen in the world!  Or you can talk about the latest movies, anime, video games and whatnot!  Indeed, your requests are simple and clean! (See what I did there? Har Har! X3)

Lol, well, I'm sure that you'd find a perfect girl that fits your requirements perfectly! :)

Ah yes, these are all great qualities to search for in a woman!  Adventurous types are awesome, because you're almost always guaranteed to be in for a bumpy ride to who knows where? :D  Having a smart woman to talk to is great, because it's as you said, you get to learn things you otherwise wouldn't have known!  A great, fun personality and common interests complement each other well!  Overall, you've got some pretty neat requirements! :)

Lmao, I totally expected Kairi to be mentioned here if you replied, and I was right! :P Don't know who the other two gals are, though! xD

Haha, but yeah man, that's awesome! :D

That's pretty awesome, man!  You're just looking for a girl who'll appreciate you for who you are, and in turn, provides a fun outlet for you to enjoy life! Having a girl that loves the stuff you're into is great, and overall, having a person to be with and share your life with is a treasured and wonderful experience! :D

This is why I love you guys!  You're all so humble and honest, and you're sincere with your feelings!  Ha, Kingdom Hearts fans are the best lovable people around! :')

FREAKING QUOTA!Anyway, ERSTDYUFKGK<HJMGCBFZDSDZFXGCHVJB!!!How do you know me so freaking well??? XDD Its funny, because in the fanfic me and Amber wrote for Bleach, I was paired with Ichigo. xP But I digress. :DThank you! Those are qualities I value highly. And I make no bones about speaking my mind as well. :P

Ah, your views on what you look for in a guy are quite simple and neat!  I can see why'd you try to avoid drama, cuz drama of any kind is bad! X_X  And the fact that you like to laugh is good, because that means that if a guy you like accidentally makes a fool of himself, he'll score points cuz he'll make you laugh! X3  You are correct!  Life is too short to be lived its entirety in seriousness! Ha, if you think a conversation between the Doctor, Sherlock and Merlin would be great, think about a conversation between Gandalf The White, Ansem The Wise and Makarov!  That'd be quite an interesting conversation! :O Oh wow, you're 4'11?  That's so cute! X3  I also think that a girl I lay my eye on should at least believe in God, but I'm not too strict on the whole religion kind of thing, but hey, believing in God is nice, ya know?  But yeah, the same would go for me!  Because I believe in God, but I'm not a super mega religion fanatic, ya know? :)  Dude, why would anyone make fun of you if you're just pouring your heart out?  To me, it's great that these are the things your'e looking for in a girl!  I think its sweet, and hey, if you're awesome being a Veemon fan, just imagine a lucky gal being a Veemon fan as well!?  Haha, you two would be unstoppable!  But yeah, I get what you're saying!  You just want a girl that'll appreciate your company and will be kind to the point you two can talk about everything and get along easily!  That's great, man! ^_^  Ha, dude, trust me, no one wants their girl to be seduced by another guy, or have guys fawning over your girl, ya know?  I get what you're saying!  In these kinds of terms, the girl you're looking for should be respectful towards you, but you to her as well.  As long as you two have communication, that's what matters, because in the end, communication is key, and if there are any problems, talking about them will make things easier, ya know?  You seek an honest soul, one who's fun and kind and devoted to you! :3  Lol, well, I'm a guy that likes to speak my mind! xD And you know, I think it's great that you search for these qualities in a man!  There's nothing nicer than having someone who's honest, selfless, happy-go-lucky, faithful to God and true to themselves!  That's what makes a person interesting, ya know?  Haha, for some reason though, I've always imagined you dating someone who looks like Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach!  Or perhaps maybe someone like Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail?  (Oh yeah, that's right, I'm watching it!  Currently on Episode 146!) :3  Hmm, this is nice!  It's a very honest view of what you're looking for in a guy!  It's good to believe in God, I agree, so that's great!  Ah, so you're into older dudes, huh? That's cool!  Haha, and it's even better that your dream man loves anime/video games and the like, cuz that'd provide for some great conversations!   Having conversations about anything is a good thing, because you get to think more on life and all the different things that happen in the world!  Or you can talk about the latest movies, anime, video games and whatnot!  Indeed, your requests are simple and clean! (See what I did there? Har Har! X3)  Lol, well, I'm sure that you'd find a perfect girl that fits your requirements perfectly! :)  Ah yes, these are all great qualities to search for in a woman!  Adventurous types are awesome, because you're almost always guaranteed to be in for a bumpy ride to who knows where? :D  Having a smart woman to talk to is great, because it's as you said, you get to learn things you otherwise wouldn't have known!  A great, fun personality and common interests complement each other well!  Overall, you've got some pretty neat requirements! :)  Lmao, I totally expected Kairi to be mentioned here if you replied, and I was right! :P Don't know who the other two gals are, though! xD Haha, but yeah man, that's awesome! :D  That's pretty awesome, man!  You're just looking for a girl who'll appreciate you for who you are, and in turn, provides a fun outlet for you to enjoy life! Having a girl that loves the stuff you're into is great, and overall, having a person to be with and share your life with is a treasured and wonderful experience! :D This is why I love you guys!  You're all so humble and honest, and you're sincere with your feelings!  Ha, Kingdom Hearts fans are the best lovable people around! :')

That is a good way to summarize everything. Thank you! You are a kind person

I don't really have high standards at all (yet in a some way, I do?) :D

All I want is that they're a warm, open-minded and loyal person. It'd be nice if they had similar interests to mine and a similar worldview, but that's not absolutely necessary. In the end the most important thing is that we click. ^^ Though I still probably couldn't stand dating a person that's too keen on gender norms. Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with following them, but they just probably wouldn't fit well in my own relationship...

I don't have any preferences when it comes to looks, as I can find many things attractive... It's more about the person as a whole than the small details I guess? Though there are some things that I generally find more attractive, but they don't really pay much role to who I'll become attracted to...? Yes, I AM a bit complicated. 

But of course they have to take care of the basic things, such as hygiene, tidy clothes etc. I couldn't stand dating a person who can't take care of themselves. 

What else? I love hugs and cuddling and cute things, so it'd be preferred if they liked those things too? And they have to enjoy deep conversations, and we have to click at that certain philosophical level. They don't have to be intelligent or anything, just willing to share their personal thoughts and beliefs and opinions, and be curious about the world. Lol, I really suck at explaining things...

I feel like this has been a bit boring post. xD

Edited by littleTSUBAME

Ah, your views on what you look for in a guy are quite simple and neat!  I can see why'd you try to avoid drama, cuz drama of any kind is bad! X_X  And the fact that you like to laugh is good, because that means that if a guy you like accidentally makes a fool of himself, he'll score points cuz he'll make you laugh! X3  You are correct!  Life is too short to be lived its entirety in seriousness!

Ha, if you think a conversation between the Doctor, Sherlock and Merlin would be great, think about a conversation between Gandalf The White, Ansem The Wise and Makarov!  That'd be quite an interesting conversation! :O

Oh wow, you're 4'11?  That's so cute! X3  I also think that a girl I lay my eye on should at least believe in God, but I'm not too strict on the whole religion kind of thing, but hey, believing in God is nice, ya know?  But yeah, the same would go for me!  Because I believe in God, but I'm not a super mega religion fanatic, ya know? :)

I try to keep things as simple as possible. I don't like complex things, or drama. They're too much stress, ya know. 

Or better yet, a conversation with all six! That would be mind blowing!  :D

Yeah, I'm pretty short. That's why I need someone taller than me to reach things. I'm not big on religion either. I do, however, believe every word of the Bible to be true, and believe in God. And I'd like someone who shares my view on Christianity. 

This is a very difficult question for me to answer. Where do I even begin?

And wasn't there already a similar thread made on this?

What will I look for in a potential partner?

• If that person is older than me: I'd like for them to be born in the the year of the horse (1 year older), or the rabbit (4 years older)
  • If that person is younger than me: I'd like for them to be born in the the year of the pig (5 years younger)....people born in the year of rabbit younger than me would be wayy too young for me (i.e. 9 years...and that's a huge age gap)
  • The person must not be born in the year of the Ox, Snake, Dragon or rooster. Some of these people would make great friends from experience but that is as far as things go. My brother is born an Ox and most times we do not get along at all (much like oil and water).
  • In terms of star sign I'd very much rather want a Leo (1st pref), Aquarius or Libra. I do not want a Taurus...I crushed too much on Taurus people when I was younger and it left me 'crushed'/emotionally jaded. Don't get me wrong, I still feel that Taureans are gorgeous and sweet people with a down to earth personality, but in the end I always ended up as the 'April fool' (pun intended).

Theres more that I look for in a potential partner (in terms of personality)...but I'd rather not bore you with my endless lists bwahaha

Edited by catmaster0116

FREAKING QUOTA!

Anyway, 

ERSTDYUFKGK<HJMGCBFZDSDZFXGCHVJB!!!

How do you know me so freaking well??? XDD Its funny, because in the fanfic me and Amber wrote for Bleach, I was paired with Ichigo. xP But I digress. :D

Thank you! Those are qualities I value highly. And I make no bones about speaking my mind as well. :P

Lol, well, I've known you've been a Bleach fan for a while, and I read the Ice Cream And Hollows story you and Amber wrote!  I also know you've been a fan of Fairy Tail for a while, so I knew those would be the two characters you'd love to date! X3

You're welcome!  It's good to appreciate those qualities, ya know? Haha, and yes, speaking one's mind is great! :D

That is a good way to summarize everything. Thank you! You are a kind person

You're welcome, and thanks, I also think you're a kind person!

I don't really have high standards at all (yet in a some way, I do?) :D

All I want is that they're a warm, open-minded and loyal person. It'd be nice if they had similar interests to mine and a similar worldview, but that's not absolutely necessary. In the end the most important thing is that we click. ^^ Though I still probably couldn't stand dating a person that's too keen on gender norms. Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with following them, but they just probably wouldn't fit well in my own relationship...

I don't have any preferences when it comes to looks, as I can find many things attractive... It's more about the person as a whole than the small details I guess? Though there are some things that I generally find more attractive, but they don't really pay much role to who I'll become attracted to...? Yes, I AM a bit complicated. 

But of course they have to take care of the basic things, such as hygiene, tidy clothes etc. I couldn't stand dating a person who can't take care of themselves. 

What else? I love hugs and cuddling and cute things, so it'd be preferred if they liked those things too? And they have to enjoy deep conversations, and we have to click at that certain philosophical level. They don't have to be intelligent or anything, just willing to share their personal thoughts and beliefs and opinions, and be curious about the world. Lol, I really suck at explaining things...

I feel like this has been a bit boring post. xD

Dude, this isn't a boring at all!  You're just offering your views on what you look for in a woman, and that's good!  Yeah, you just want a simple relationship where you can talk with your girl freely, without things feeling awkward between you two, ya know?  You want someone whose happy about life and down to earth in terms that you can talk about meaningful things that make you think on a whole other level! :D

I wouldn't know since I dont look into such trivial things. It's a waste of time for me when my looks and personality serves no interest. 23 years old; that's more than enough experience to reach this conclusion.

Hmm, I see!  But hey, you shouldn't be hard on yourself!  You've just gotta try to get yourself out there, and see what happens!  You're 3 years older than me, so yeah, you've got more experience under your belt than I do, but hey, I think that everyone deserves to do some exploring, see what person makes 'em pique their interest, ya know? :3

I try to keep things as simple as possible. I don't like complex things, or drama. They're too much stress, ya know. 

Or better yet, a conversation with all six! That would be mind blowing!  :D

Yeah, I'm pretty short. That's why I need someone taller than me to reach things. I'm not big on religion either. I do, however, believe every word of the Bible to be true, and believe in God. And I'd like someone who shares my view on Christianity. 

Well, simplicity is good!  There's beauty in the simple things of life, ya know?  Stress can indeed be bad, so avoiding it is indeed best!

Oh, ha, that'd probably be true!  What if we added Optimus Prime or perhaps Aizen from Bleach into the mix? Or maybe even Xehanort!? :O

Haha, that's cute! X3  And yeah, you see, in my case, I believe in God, but I'm not a big fan of religion!  No offense to anyone religious out there, but I find that the churches are always at war with themselves over their philosophies, when in reality, they should be unified and talk about God without having any infighting between the different religions, ya know?  I have my personal relationship with God, and I'm content with it, and I know he'll always be there for me and my family. As long as I believe in him and keep my faith burning strong, it'll all be okay! I enjoy life while also having a deep respect for God! ^_^

What I look for in a guy is someone I can fully trust. Someone with whom I can be myself around, that knows me better than anyone.

Indeed, trust is the most fundamental and important thing anyone can have in a relationship!  Without trust, things don't work out well!  So yeah, trust is a big thing to consider! :D

This is a very difficult question for me to answer. Where do I even begin?

And wasn't there already a similar thread made on this?

What will I look for in a potential partner?

• If that person is older than me: I'd like for them to be born in the the year of the horse (1 year older), or the rabbit (4 years older)
  • If that person is younger than me: I'd like for them to be born in the the year of the pig (5 years younger)....people born in the year of rabbit younger than me would be wayy too young for me (i.e. 9 years...and that's a huge age gap)
  • The person must not be born in the year of the Ox, Snake, Dragon or rooster. Some of these people would make great friends from experience but that is as far as things go. My brother is born an Ox and most times we do not get along at all (much like oil and water).
  • In terms of star sign I'd very much rather want a Leo (1st pref), Aquarius or Libra. I do not want a Taurus...I crushed too much on Taurus people when I was younger and it left me 'crushed'/emotionally jaded. Don't get me wrong, I still feel that Taureans are gorgeous and sweet people with a down to earth personality, but in the end I always ended up as the 'April fool' (pun intended).

Theres more that I look for in a potential partner (in terms of personality)...but I'd rather not bore you with my endless lists bwahaha

Well dude, I'm sure there's one special lady waiting out there for ya!  You just gotta seize the day and take a chance!  If things don't work out, there's always more fish in the sea! (Yeah, I know, it's a cliche phrase, but it's true!)  The key thing is to keep a positive mindset and never stop moving forward, no matter what circumstances befall you!  Never give up on love! :D

Yeah, it feels nice to talk to you people like this, ya know? :3

Well dude, I'm sure there's one special lady waiting out there for ya!  You just gotta seize the day and take a chance!  If things don't work out, there's always more fish in the sea! (Yeah, I know, it's a cliche phrase, but it's true!)  The key thing is to keep a positive mindset and never stop moving forward, no matter what circumstances befall you!  Never give up on love! :D

Yeah, it feels nice to talk to you people like this, ya know? :3

FIIIIIISH!...sad to say I like fish (especially salmon :9) more than I do relationships >.>

Absolutely, stay positive ; head high; chin up; and march on with life!

Well, simplicity is good!  There's beauty in the simple things of life, ya know?  Stress can indeed be bad, so avoiding it is indeed best!

Oh, ha, that'd probably be true!  What if we added Optimus Prime or perhaps Aizen from Bleach into the mix? Or maybe even Xehanort!? :O

Haha, that's cute! X3  And yeah, you see, in my case, I believe in God, but I'm not a big fan of religion!  No offense to anyone religious out there, but I find that the churches are always at war with themselves over their philosophies, when in reality, they should be unified and talk about God without having any infighting between the different religions, ya know?  I have my personal relationship with God, and I'm content with it, and I know he'll always be there for me and my family. As long as I believe in him and keep my faith burning strong, it'll all be okay! I enjoy life while also having a deep respect for God! ^_^

Heck let's go all out and invite Batman, Professor Stein, and Dexter into this conversation. The sky's the limit!

I completely agree with you on the religion thing. No offence to anyone on what I'm about to say. I am just giving my experience at various churches. I have been to so many churches where it feel so, for lack of a better word, fake. The people go there just so they can say "Yes, I go to church! What do you do with your Sunday?" And when the preacher preaches, you can just tell that he wasn't led by the Spirit at all. He's just up there saying stuff that sounds right, and going through the motions. I have absolutely nothing to do with organized religion. I will, however, keep up my own spiritual walk with Him, and continue to delve deeper into my relationship with Him. And I think He appreciates that more than sitting in a building one morning a week just to say, "I've been to church." Again, no offense to anyone who likes church. That's just my take on things.

Heck let's go all out and invite Batman, Professor Stein, and Dexter into this conversation. The sky's the limit!

I completely agree with you on the religion thing. No offence to anyone on what I'm about to say. I am just giving my experience at various churches. I have been to so many churches where it feel so, for lack of a better word, fake. The people go there just so they can say "Yes, I go to church! What do you do with your Sunday?" And when the preacher preaches, you can just tell that he wasn't led by the Spirit at all. He's just up there saying stuff that sounds right, and going through the motions. I have absolutely nothing to do with organized religion. I will, however, keep up my own spiritual walk with Him, and continue to delve deeper into my relationship with Him. And I think He appreciates that more than sitting in a building one morning a week just to say, "I've been to church." Again, no offense to anyone who likes church. That's just my take on things.

Okay, now this is a roundtable of celebrities you're suggesting at this point!  That's badass! x3

But yeah, I get what you're saying!  The thing I really hate, and for those who are reading this, please don't take this the wrong way, because I'm not coupling every single religious person together, so yeah, don't hate me!  Anyways, where was I?  Oh yeah!  The thing I really hate is that there are people that go to church and they claim to be good and righteous and whatnot, and when they step outside church, they're hypocrites who live their lives seeking to make other people feel bad, and there are people who behave way differently on the outside than they do on church, ya know?  That's what I hate!  People pretending to be what they're not!  Mom has always said that I should go to church only if I feel it in my hear to, ya know?  Obviously, if my heart isn't in it, then that'd be disrespectful, ya know?  I'm just not a big fan of churches!  But, like I mentioned earlier, I am faithful to God and acknowledge his existence, and I know that he's a being that is mighty and can perform great miracles!  I prefer having a personal relationship with Him, because I don't have to go to a church to ask forgiveness.  All I have to do is talk with Him by myself, in the privacy of my own home!  He knows who I am, and what I do, and He knows how I live my life.  I have no regrets with the way I live, because I'm an honest person who lives life to the fullest and have faith in Him, ya know?

So yeah!  Fun conversation, eh? :3