Everything posted by tessaxmarie
- KHUx Update Predictions
-
KHUx Update Predictions
SO how often do you think we'll be seeing mission updates over here in North America? And when we do see updates, do you think they'll be doing them one at a time, or be releasing multiple? Just curious to hear opinions. I sped through to 200 in a matter of about 2 days and I'm anxious for more haha
-
Anyone Worried About KH3's Developement?
Honestly, the one pro Osaka argument I have to make is that, in terms of story, we've seen some major improvements. Just with BBS and DDD alone, we've had more story development than any other game easily. I've noticed the team likes to focus a lot less on the whole Disney aspect of the games, which is fitting considering the audience that is still playing in the series. However, the con that's really bothered me wasn't particularly with the bosses, but rather the leveling system. For whatever reason, in BBS and DDD I feel like leveling up was not paced correctly, often making boss battles seemingly more difficult than they really needed to be. I would spend hours on these two games grinding for levels just to beat small boss battles, when in KH1/KH2 it wasn't as challenging to try and get by without leveling up significantly.
- Official Community KH Merchandise "For Sale/Trade" Thread
-
[Updated] Announcing the official Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ KH13 party!
ID: 540 http://imgur.com/zYNgFlX
- Unsolved questions that will be solved in KH3
-
December 2016 release?
I'm assuming Fall 2016, MAYBE summer.
-
[Updated] Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue for $59.99
Any game made for the PS4 is typically around 60 dollars. It's not really a matter of how it's broken down
-
Who Do You Think Is The Forteller That Is Going To Betray The Others?
I agree with the idea of the snake, however, the fox seems questionable. In Japanese/Asian culture, foxes are known to be a symbol of that sort of thing.
- How many people actually bothered building their own gummi ship
-
Anyone else disappointed that Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 is not coming to PS3 and XB1?
I think this is a good collection for the transition. Had they done it with 1.5 or 2.5, people definitely would not have been happy. Because there's so much new content on this collection, they probably decided PS4 would be the best route to go.
- Symphony Of Sorcery/Fantasia 2000 Needs To Be In KH3!
-
Could Aqua visit more new worlds in Birth by sleep vol 2?
tessaxmarie replied to somedayhunchback's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI'm pushing that she'll see worlds that have fallen. If 0.2 takes place while other event of kh1 are going on, for example, maybe we'll see Aqua watching those worlds fall into the RoD. THAT would be sick.
-
Why including a Fragmentary Passage is a stroke of genius
It's so genius. Especially for the people who are uber BBS fans that have been waiting so long.
-
ENGLISH FORETELLER VOICES
HOLD your horses until Thursday, folks. English trailer will release then.
-
[Updated] Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue for $59.99
Waiting for a collector's edition to be released. I'll either pre-order Amazon, or depending on if I'm home/time of year, gamestop.
-
Mickey theory
Maybe Mickey didn't have the power to get all three (Him+Riku+Aqua) out of there??? Or maybe she didn't want to leave until she knew Ven was safe in the outside world?
-
What duration do you think Birth by Sleep 0.2: A Fragmentary Passage will be?
tessaxmarie replied to AndrewHankinson's topic Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-How cool would it be if the episode ended where Sora finds Aqua? And was like a semi-KH3 preview?
- What would be you perfect KH3 collector's edition?
- What part of E3 so far has excited you the most?
- KH13 Sings - A 13th Anniversary Special
- Kh3 will be at e3 and D23 they mentioned both
-
Theory: Cable Town = Daybreak Town
In actuality, she did and it is castle oblivion. But with the new info about Chirithy, couldn't there be a Land of Departure in the Realm of Sleep while Castle Oblivion exists in real life?
- How Do You Figure Birth by Sleep Was Going to Work on PS2?
- I think I broke BbSFM...