Everything posted by tessaxmarie
-
Anime Recommendations!
Here are some ones that have come out between 2012-2014 that I liked a lot: Nagi no Asukara Noragami Psycho-Pass Amagi Brilliant Park Zankyou no Terror Tokyo Ghoul those are the only ones I can think off of the top of my head, but this is a good array of them.
- The Next Kingdom Hearts III Trailer?
-
How Good Do you Consider Yourself At Kingdom Hearts?
I'm a pretty good player, but the KH games on the grand scheme of things aren't necessarily the hardest. KH games are the only video games I'm actually good at.
-
When is the next event ?
PAX East is less likely, and we are due for something to premiere at E3. However, depending on the lineup and what else Square has plan, they may push things off until TGS. But, none the less, we WILL be seeing KH3 material this year as Square promised.
- Do you own all KH games released so far?
-
I platinumed Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix!
Congrats! I'm actually about to platinum 1.5 myself, little late lol
-
Wizard's Relic Problem?
I actually have gotten a total of 3 Defender shields. Lol sucks how easily I could get those but not the stupid staff
-
Wizard's Relic Problem?
Bagh, what a pain. Thanks guys, I'll keep grinding away at these stupid things for another 30 hours I guess.
-
Wizard's Relic Problem?
ALRIGHT, so this may or may not have already been discussed, but just in case, I'll bring it up again. I've been trophy collecting for KH1 in 1.5, and for some reason, Wizard's Relic has been terribly difficult to obtain. I've equipped Lucky Strike for Sora, Donald, AND Goofy and I've fought around 1,000 Wizards, and I've yet to see a Wizard's Relic. I've checked in all the good areas to find and fight them, but nothing seems to be helping. I know the drop rate is significantly low, but I feel like I've been looking for forever. Is anyone else having this issue?
-
Theory: Cable Town = Daybreak Town
Wasn't there a theory that Daybreak Town could be the Land of Departure? I mean technically that could be true, since the Land of Departure was essentially locked away by Aqua, right?
- Would you like to see KH3D included in a future new HD collection of the KH series?
- Your Number 1 World Wanted For KH3?
-
LGBT Relationships In Kh3?
As much as we'd all like character relationships to be important, they've proved otherwise in the KH series. Aside from KH1/a little of KH2, the only relative romance we've seen is Sora/Kairi. At the same time, towards the end of KH2/everything else in between and after, relationships of characters do not seem to be a priority to the story or the game.
- Kingdom Hearts III 20 Dollars Off
-
When playing Kingdom Hearts for the very first time...
Honestly I was surprised to hear the voices of all of those villains. Upon watching trailers and such I thought Maleficent was the only real shabang, boy was I in for a surprise
-
The thing with this
For most people, there are a lot of unanswered questions within the series, and people come here looking for answers, ideas, and theories. I love reading other opinions on certain KH subjects because I like having different perspectives on many things.
-
A few issues I have with Birth by Sleep
Agreed, KH2 definitely needed it, and BBS works fine without it. However, if you're picky (like myself unfortunately), there's a big difference between fake and real instruments. The soundtrack still sounds great as usual, it just would have been interesting and pretty cool if they were able to do BBS.
-
Do you think SE is going to show disney worlds in 2015?
I feel like they might mention or show off sora and the gang in returning worlds from previous games, but nothing that we haven't seen before most likely.
-
Soranort's Personality
Vanitas DEFINITELY but maybe even a little more cocky. He'd probably be a little less down to earth than Vanitas though.
- 12 replies
-
- 13th darkness
- kh3
- kh3d
- sora-xehanort
-
Tagged with:
-
Epic Battles that should happen in KH 3
Loving the idea of lea vs. isa. I'm still curious as to what happened to make them hate each other so much as nobodies!
- Is it even possible for Riku and Lea to be lights?
- tessaxmarie's status update
- Some Do's and Don'ts for KHIII
-
Your thoughts on 2.5 as of now?
Loved it! For me, 2.5 was more about BBS than KH2, just because I've played 2 so many times. However, playing the final mix versions of both really brought on the feels. I haven't watched any of Re:Coded yet, but I'm excited and I've heard good things!
-
Organization members not mad at Axel/Lea?
Honestly I'll doubt they'll even have any clue as to what happened. They may feel odd feelings of resentment or anger, but they probably won't have any reasoning as to why. My assumption is that those feelings won't even be their priority considering they have no idea what has happened to them the past how many years.