Everything posted by Mysterious Figure
-
What was your favorite moment in the new KH3 trailers?
That scene with Ansem and Xemnas completely in sync, I don't know why but I found it really funny. Its like they were part of a barbershop quartet
- Pirates of the Caribbean as a returning world in Kingdom Hearts III, showcased in new trailer during Sony PlayStation's E3 2018 Showcase
- A Contradiction to KHII
-
What new game do you hope is announced at E3?
Fingers crossed for a Crash Team Racing Remaster
-
Why I think there will be no FF7 Remake at E3 this year
I'm pretty sure it'll be a no show, I think the focus for SE this year is gonna be KH3 and the Avengers game.
- Will you play Kingdom Hearts game after KH3?
-
Did Nomura Just Spoil Kingdom Hearts 3's Ending? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*
I suppose it wouldn't really be a Kingdom Hearts game if didn't leave players hanging at the end
-
What will the "hard to accept" ending of KH3 be?
Worst case scenario is that it means its gonna be super convulated and not make any sense, which I can totally see happening.
-
What were the best things you heard or saw of KH3 today?
Definitely instant Keyblade switching, you're telling me I can have a set of Oathkeeper, Oblivion and Ultima Weapon equipped at once? Hell yes
-
Exclusive new Kingdom Hearts III video at the Dandelion Meeting reveals over 20 LCD-type minigames playable
Does this make the chances of a Wreck-it-Ralph world more likely or less likely?
- Who's your favorite Kingdom Hearts YouTuber?
-
If the 100 Acre Wood returns in KH3, what form should it take?
PLOT TWIST 100 acre woods was actually the book of prophecies the entire time; MoM is revealed to be Christopher Robin
- 13 replies
-
- 100 acre wood
- disney
- kh3
- pooh
-
Tagged with:
-
15 Days Left For Kingdom Hearts's 16th Anniversary!
He'll give us some new artwork and call it a day
-
What was your favorite news from the Nintendo Direct?
Watched the whole direct just waiting for that smash bros reveal, almost closed the video at the end until he said "one last thing" My biggest fear now, cutting characters
-
what is Nomura even doing with this game
Since its something he wanted to do since FF I'm guessing its gonna be more involved with mechanics rather than content. Gonna assume he's referring to the final battle.
- High quality images from the latest Kingdom Hearts III trailers and character renders are released; Riku's new Keyblade revealed
-
Sora in Monster form - Orange or grey?
Its probably drive forms, changes the colour of his skin instead of his clothes
-
So why does everyone HATE the little mermaid world so much?
Swimming controls were a pain, that's my only reason
- Gummi Ship gameplay in Kingdom Hearts III will feature open world-like exploration and augmented combat style; customization will be richer than pr...
-
The Real Organization XIII-MAJOR SPOILERS.
Well we're pretty certain Terra is in there too, still thinking Xion is gonna be apart of them too, it'd be a great way to reintroduce her without making it seem too out of place
- Sora and Riku appear in Final Fantasy Record Keeper
-
King Mickey's Kingdom Hearts III outfit revealed and featured in a new Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] medal
Mickey and Riku wearing matching outfits a second time, their friendship level is too damn high
-
So what does Xehanort want after the ''apocalypse''
The Xehanort reports kinda give a good insight into his motivations for all his plans, ultimately he thinks that light has gotten too strong and wants to create a balanced world through kingdom hearts. Or at least the way I see it that's his justification, it feels to me like he's just driven by this constant curiosity to see something new. Also in regards to your god comment here's an extract from Xehanort report 4: So yeah, awesome final boss fight confirmed
- If Kingdom Hearts 3 had a subtitle, what would it be?
-
How I feel like Sora could get from Twilight Town to Mysterious Tower
He could probably roller coaster his way there too