Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What game do you think deserves Game of the Year?

What game do you think deserves Game of the Year?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What game do you think deserves Game of the Year?

• Doom
    • Inside
    • Overwatch
    • Titanfall 2
    • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
    • All of them
    • None of them
    • A different game? Tell us below!

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/HMHGgMb

It's not even out yet for me, but it's quite possibly will be one of my all time favorite Pokemon games and it came out this year, so yeah I will go with that.

But to shut up you PlayStation fanboys and fangirls, I shall go with the answer of World of Final Fantasy, cause it's a fun game once you look past some of its flaws. :)

1298982639186712934.gif

I've only played Overwatch, but that's not really a full on game that could compare to the others.

But I believe Uncharted is going to win this one. I've only watched it being played like twice, and it really feels like it's the winner.

Edited by Geralt

I honestly think it's going to be Overwatch simply because of it's cross-platform status and cultural phenomenon it's created.

I've only played Inside and thought it was quite good due to the whole story being only told through visuals and that it had very engaging and effective gameplay.

If Final Fantasy XV doesn't count as 2016, then Overwatch

Well, FFXV isn't out yet so no one can really judge whether it's good or not. It might be total shit.

Ratchet and Clank definitely deserves some recognition this year. It was a great game with fun gameplay, beautiful graphics, and it was only 40 bucks. I place it up there with Bloodborne as one of my favorite games this gen. 

i had so much fun with the game i played through it three times back to back. the gameplay got more and more enjoyable with each New Game+. here's hoping Insomniac goes back to Ratchet and Clank sometime this gen. the new Ratchet and Clank game proved the series is still going strong and that the core gameplay is just as fun as ever. 

only issue i had with it was the story, but that was because they made the game and movie tie into one another. i would imagine that if they made a new R&C game without having to consider a movie, the story would be a lot stronger.

Ratchet and Clank definitely deserves some recognition this year. It was a great game with fun gameplay, beautiful graphics, and it was only 40 bucks. I place it up there with Bloodborne as one of my favorite games this gen. 

i had so much fun with the game i played through it three times back to back. the gameplay got more and more enjoyable with each New Game+. here's hoping Insomniac goes back to Ratchet and Clank sometime this gen. the new Ratchet and Clank game proved the series is still going strong and that the core gameplay is just as fun as ever. 

only issue i had with it was the story, but that was because they made the game and movie tie into one another. i would imagine that if they made a new R&C game without having to consider a movie, the story would be a lot stronger.

Couldn't agree more. It's one of two games I got the platinum trophy on (the other one being the OG Ratchet & Clank- go figure), and I've loved all of it. Super tight controls, plenty to do and collect, and some of the most gorgeous graphics in any video game, like, ever (plus a perfectly consistent frame rate, which for all the crazy shit that happens on screen sometimes is really impressive). One of the best in a great series and one of the best PS4 games available, especially since it's down to $20 at most places by now.

I have no doubt the story would be stronger if it weren't technically a movie tie-in game, Insomniac specifically said that the game wasn't going to focus on the story since the movie was going to cover that. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view) the movie bombed hard in theaters so there likely won't be another one, so the next game will almost certainly have a stronger narrative.