Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3061285/83ae6b8f599d57db14e3d0440788485a

Frozen Screen shots from the Movie!? Also I believe this leak could be real, a lot of the files are from MAYA which is a 3D modeling software. I can't download any jpegs as well. The source has about 10000 files, they range in all different dates. I personally believe this source is legit and a MAJOR mistake on Square's part. I think someone is getting fired lol.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3061294/0c4a3f66c6991ffd8723864ecab1e6cf Last screen shot. Shows air duct stuff from toy story and lots of more jps.

There's so many files that I seriously believe it's real. I mean, who would post THOUSANDS of files online over months just to troll people? My source is telling be about 10000 results. Plus with a majority of them being named "evaluation plans" and some in Japanese, I believe it's legit. Also, some of the files are from MAYA which is a 3D modeling software. PM me for my source.

If this wasn't the internet, I'd immediately agree with you. But the dedication I've seen for the single purpose of trolling people and causing trouble for a company made me a lot more careful about believing stuff. I mean, there are people making impressive fan games out there who certainly have a tremendous amount of ambition and skill. Why shouldn't there be people who would use it for something stupid such as misleading people instead of putting effort into their own fan game?

I'm not saying the person who made this available to the public made this up. The source is there. But whether or not the source is legit remains ambiguous until SE clarifies it. This could very well be real, but it also could be the result of someone with way too much time on their hands. Which is why it's always best to treat such information carefully until confirmed to avoid misunderstandings which could end up being harmful for SE/Disney.

If this wasn't the internet, I'd immediately agree with you. But the dedication I've seen for the single purpose of trolling people and causing trouble for a company made me a lot more careful about believing stuff. I mean, there are people making impressive fan games out there who certainly have a tremendous amount of ambition and skill. Why shouldn't there be people who would use it for something stupid such as misleading people instead of putting effort into their own fan game?

I'm not saying the person who made this available to the public made this up. The source is there. But whether or not the source is legit remains ambiguous until SE clarifies it. This could very well be real, but it also could be the result of someone with way too much time on their hands. Which is why it's always best to treat such information carefully until confirmed to avoid misunderstandings which could end up being harmful for SE/Disney.

http://www.xpecartcenter.com/works.php

The From XAC points to there, they have worked on other major projects before. I seriously believe this is real. Plus some of the files were worked on in 2015 and go up to 2017. Allegedly, the monster inc leaks came from the same source as well.

http://www.xpecartcenter.com/works.php

The From XAC points to there, they have worked on other major projects before. I seriously believe this is real. Plus some of the files were worked on in 2015 and go up to 2017. Allegedly, the monster inc leaks came from the same source as well.

Thank you for the effort but I tend to be skeptical of sources in general, that's why I will neither say it's fake nor that it's real for now. I don't want to get worked up over unconfirmed information nor do I really desire any form of argument about credibility. It can be real but it also can be fake.

Just an example: people believing vaccines cause autism believe a source material which has a study as a foundation which was conducted sloppily and out of self-interest with a strong observer bias. Even though the person who created this article was seen as credible by those reading it, the results of the study and therefore the source should also be questioned.

You see, people can spread false information based on a dubious source and make everyone believe they're real just by claiming that they are and people will believe it without any research. Sometimes because research isn't so easily done and sometimes because a variety of opinions can make it almost impossible to reach the truth.

I don't know whether it's real or not and it doesn't really matter what I believe because the only ones who can clear up the situation are SE/Disney. And until that happens, I am just treating it carefully, no matter how likely it is that it is legit. As I said, I am not claiming the person who found this or the source are fake, but I feel like such things can get blown way out of proportion and then end up being problematic because we do not know the extent of that information.

So upon further investigation of the server the files and my list came from we have come to find out that XAC could in fact stand for XPEC Art Center, the main basis for this is due to the fact on XPEC's website their logo is XAC and the IP Address for the server was located in China and XPEC has a office in China. So everything so far points to it being an Art contractor and that Art Contractor being XPEC Art Center. Just wanted to keep everyone updated on the news about the leaks and where they have come from.

If further details surface I will see fit to update everyone through my accounts.

https://prnt.sc/hs4ror

Toy Story Models, seems to show about the day care from TS3. Done looking. Far too much to dig through.

AngryNeox 2 points

15 minutes ago

Some pictures from your "Final Edit" (apparently a boss area?): File 2 / File 3 / File 4

Check the names, they are identical. (Thanks google)

In case someone doesn't understand: These are "reference" pictures that Square send to the third party company. They basically say: "Hey we want 3D models/assets that look similar to this".

From reddit. 

https://prnt.sc/hs4ror

Toy Story Models, seems to show about the day care from TS3. Done looking. Far too much to dig through.

AngryNeox 2 points

15 minutes ago

Some pictures from your "Final Edit" (apparently a boss area?): File 2 / File 3 / File 4

Check the names, they are identical. (Thanks google)

In case someone doesn't understand: These are "reference" pictures that Square send to the third party company. They basically say: "Hey we want 3D models/assets that look similar to this".

From reddit. 

what does did add to the validity of this rumor because the pictures don't seem to be related to the toy story world 

what does did add to the validity of this rumor because the pictures don't seem to be related to the toy story world 

The company they sent it to was an Art Contractor, they used the references to make models in the game. In the directory of the files TS means toy story, if you actually looked at the pictures, they're obviously toys.

https://prnt.sc/hs9j5z

These are time points for Tangled.

They show the bar scene, ending, and basically main plot points to the movies.

This is the last leak I am providing. 

Edited by CursedKeyblade1

You guys should REALLY look into it, especially the ones in denial. This is the most solid leak I've ever seen (based on the sources). So don't bother crying about it, it's too late for that. And anyway, Nomura confirmed he would show all Disney worlds in the game before launch, so, whatever

Except some of the worlds that were confirmed aren’t shown on here; like San Fransokyo for example.

I made edits to my Reddit post they are as followed.

Edit: Upon further investigation of the server and the IP Address the server was located on. It has come to light that there is a high chance XAC stands for [XPEC Art Center](http://www.xpecartcenter.com/contact.php). The reasons for this being one the IP Address is located in China and XPEC has a China office. And two the logo on XPEC's website is XAC the same as some of the file directories in the server. Credit for a bump in the right direction to finding XPEC goes to Reddit user [mvitkun](https://www.reddit.com/user/mvitkun) It should also be further noted that XPEC worked on Final Fantasy XV, which gives even more reason to believe that that's what XAC stands for.

Edit: I did some further investigating of the IP Address in question the morning of December, 26th. What I did was I back tracked the Ip address even further fand found out it is in Minhang Shanghai, I then looked up where [XPEC Art Center](http://www.xpecartcenter.com/contact.php)r is located at and found out they were in Suzhou Industrial Park, Suzhou, sounds like a let down right? Not actually. I decide to take the Minhang portion of what I had found and type in directions from it to Suzhou Industrial Park, Suzhou, just to see how close exactly these places were, to my surprise it is only 1 hour and 30 minute drive from these two places. I'm around 98% sure now that the files I found were in fact real leaked files from XPEC Art Center. While this does not confirm they are in fact real files or validates them as files. It's a little uncanny that the place where the files were located is only 1 hour and 30 minutes away from [XPEC Art Center's](http://www.xpecartcenter.com/contact.php) China building.
If I come across any more revealing or valid looking evidence for the files in question I will further update this post.)

Also for anyone who would liek to discuss the leaks, how I found them or to be updated on any more news or information about further details of the leaks and where they came from I have made a discord server specifically for this reason

https://discord.gg/DErE6k4

So I actually don't believe this, if it's real then it's missing a lot. Some of the files depicting probable worlds such as Radiant garden seem to only have specific elements, like in RG it shows only elements from the computer room. Seems to me they might be JUST for cutscenes. Another thing I don't see people considering the "DP" files to be Disney Pixar which could be a not yet decided name for the DP world file. It could be a Brave world for example, seeing the amount of Castle file names included. DP can also stand for Dunbroch Palace, I could be wrong with this one tho.

Except some of the worlds that were confirmed aren’t shown on here; like San Fransokyo for example.

I'm aware, and so is the person who made the leak, Chances are that there are more, since Monsters inc showed us that this is from at least a whole year ago. It's possible that there are more worlds (less then KH2 from previous statements from SE), so the tittle of the news is missleading, and people hyping it as the end all be all of leaks are only promoting that image. 

Thanks for showing this to us, Connected! This seems to be a very intriguing prospect! Given with what's happened with Monsters Inc. and all, I would like to believe that this is at least part of a longer list of worlds, but I think I'll just take this with a grain of salt until more concrete evidence shows. It's odd that Square hasn't spoken up about this...odd indeed!

But yes, this is a very interesting development!

I agree that this list is also lacking some worlds because we know that the finall battle is going to be held at the Keyblade Graveyard and yet, the world is not listed there.

Yeah, that's because this list is probably an early build of what worlds were being considered for the game. I'm sure that the final list is very well hidden so that no people can leak it, ya know?

I agree that this list is also lacking some worlds because we know that the finall battle is going to be held at the Keyblade Graveyard and yet, the world is not listed there.

Yeah, that's because this list is probably an early build of what worlds were being considered for the game. I'm sure that the final list is very well hidden so that no people can leak it, ya know?

It seems you two haven't read either of my earlier posts. I only made a list compiled of worlds that have been confirmed (Meaning we've seen a trailer or gameplay in them.) ones that have not been confirmed (he leaked monsters inc world) and ones in which I found files for in he server. So yes the list is incomplete, I've never stated anywhere that it is a full complete world list. I have stated I expect to see about 1 to 3 more disney worlds and a few more SE/KH worlds.

It seems you two haven't read either of my earlier posts. I only made a list compiled of worlds that have been confirmed (Meaning we've seen a trailer or gameplay in them.) ones that have not been confirmed (he leaked monsters inc world) and ones in which I found files for in he server. So yes the list is incomplete, I've never stated anywhere that it is a full complete world list. I have stated I expect to see about 1 to 3 more disney worlds and a few more SE/KH worlds.

Ah, sorry about that! 

No problem, just correcting. Also there isn't any significant evidence the final battle is gonna be at Keyblade Graveyard either.

Well, when Xehanort says: "Let us gather at the fated place, when your seven lights and my thirteen darknesses have joined together!" it gives me the vibe that the final battle will take place in the Keyblade Graveyard, as that is where all Keyblade wielders leave their mark on fate, ya know? I say it's kind of fitting, and there's also that foreshadowing seen in KHX where the player sees silhouettes of what are apparently the seven and thirteen, ready for the final clash, ya know? So I say that the Keyblade Graveyard is most likely a world. It wouldn't be the first time that a final world is seen again in another KH game, as The World That Never Was made two appearances as a final world, those being KHII and Dream Drop Distance, ya know? :)

Well, when Xehanort says: "Let us gather at the fated place, when your seven lights and my thirteen darknesses have joined together!" it gives me the vibe that the final battle will take place in the Keyblade Graveyard, as that is where all Keyblade wielders leave their mark on fate, ya know? I say it's kind of fitting, and there's also that foreshadowing seen in KHX where the player sees silhouettes of what are apparently the seven and thirteen, ready for the final clash, ya know? So I say that the Keyblade Graveyard is most likely a world. It wouldn't be the first time that a final world is seen again in another KH game, as The World That Never Was made two appearances as a final world, those being KHII and Dream Drop Distance, ya know? :)

Actually they were 9v13... so Donald and Goofy will join ugh... but I advise you to watch carefully the opening of KH3D and count the characters against Xehanort... and then think about the missing keybladers from that group and why they're missing u.u (don't tell me the fact that Nomura said that was random character because I'll always think that was a troll from Nomura, the guardians and why some character are missing are obvious)

Edited by The Key of the Brain

Actually they were 9v13... so Donald and Goofy will join ugh... but I advise you to watch carefully the opening of KH3D and count the characters against Xehanort... and then think about the missing keybladers from that group and why they're missing u.u (don't tell me the fact that Nomura said that was random character because I'll always think that was a troll from Nomura, the guardians and why some character are missing are obvious)

Well, I'm pretty sure that Nomura also did that just to make sure that nothing would be fatally spoiled. After all, what would be the use of outright spoiling who exactly all the Guardians are, right? To me, it symbolized all the people Sora must save. And yes, I know Xion wasn't in that group, but well, like I said, Nomura probably did that to keep things on the down low.

But well, let's see what happens! It won't take much longer now to see if the Keyblade Graveyard will make it or not! :D

I mean if these are legit leaks, they do make sense, those would be the most likely worlds to be featured in this game. But then again, maybe that believability is also what might mean they're fake, since they are the the safest bet of what worlds would be included. Fake or not tho, I do hope that these worlds are featured in the game, it would be very fitting.