Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What was your reaction to the Kingdom Hearts III info revealed in the Amazon Cyber Monday stream?

What was your reaction to the Kingdom Hearts III info revealed in the Amazon Cyber Monday stream?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What was your reaction to the Kingdom Hearts III info revealed in the Amazon Cyber Monday stream?

• I loved it
    • It was alright
    • I'm indifferent about it
    • I did not like it
    • This doesn't apply to me

My response was basically just "meh". I was kind of disappointed, but we're close enough to the release now that I feel like the only trailers showing large amounts of new info will be coming directly from Tetsuya Nomura and Square Enix. The DLC was about what I expected; I think it's too early for them to announce story-based DLC and stuff like that. Typically companies wait until after the game has released to announce story-based DLC, so I figured it would just be DLC-exclusive weapons.

On the whole, I have absolutely no intention to pre-order through amazon, so I can go without the Dawn Till Dusk Keyblade. To be honest, I think it looks kind of ugly anyway, but that's just my opinion. I'll just keep waiting for the next trailer in december.

From what I understand (I did not see the stream in general but I heard about it) is that that it was poorly advertised and was miscommunicated. I heard that apparently that new trailer they mentioned was removed so they were stuck with what they had. I wished they said in their Twitter somewhere or something that told us ahead of time before they bother to stream. Instead, they let us sit around wasting our time with some mediocre information. I did not mind the DLC deal. But they should do better next time with communication. 

I will admit, however, that the new trailers we'll have are merely gonna have small bits of new cutscenes within the Disney worlds. I do not mind on any upcoming new worlds (if there are anymore). I hope other companies are careful how they market the product without misguiding and miscommunications. 

I was at most expecting the damn Ps4 pro version as an "exclusive trailer" and even then we didn't get that.  I mean how exclusive was this content that it pertains to Amazon almost on a minimal level.  I was thinking, this is a stream by a company which sells things, who better to announce a ps4 pro bundle of kh3 I mean that isn't that big of an announcement, but it would've been big enough to give a real reason to check into the stream.  I think some were expecting way too much but even those who weren't expecting much had their expectations way too high.