Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Kingdom Hearts III 2 minute commercial has been revealed

6 minutes ago, DarkLight713 said:

Can somebody tell me if they showed too spoilery things? Thank you!

Yes but its only a 5 second long scene right at the end of the trailer after the logo so if you don't want to see that then just stop watching once the KH3 logo appears :D also is in Japanese anyway. 

26 minutes ago, FlipMode said:

Yes but its only a 5 second long scene right at the end of the trailer after the logo so if you don't want to see that then just stop watching once the KH3 logo appears :D also is in Japanese anyway. 

Thank you!

...They finally meet.

9 hours ago, Mariokhfanboy18 said:

Sora is so freaking pissed with Xehanort his going to beat his ass trust me ;) 

And I am going to revel in every single moment of that, quite honestly, it's what the man deserves.

9 hours ago, Mariokhfanboy18 said:

Of course this is the end of the xehanort saga it must be GOOD!!!

Not good...EPIC.

...If above all else, Sora should remember one thing, just ONE thing..."Never Strike Down in Anger". If Sora truly forgets that lesson, then all of the hardships and sacrifices that have been made up to this point, everything that each and every single one of his friends and allies have been fighting to protect...all of it will be lost. At that point, Sora will TRULY become a vessel both of and for Master Xehanort, know what I mean? Sora will no longer be himself, the person we know and love him to be. I very much understand that Sora feels hatred and Master Xehanort especially deserves to be destroyed, however! if Sora betrays even his true self then how can he face his loved ones? I want Sora to remember just one lesson and that is: "To never, EVER forget the Hearts that have helped shaped him into who he currently is, that includes Sora himself as well..."

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

I've seen Sora angry before, but never like this. He attacked old man Xehanort in a blind rage. That's not the Sora way! Granted I can't wait to see Sora destroy that old prune, it still makes me feel bad seeing a good natured young man like Sora, who just wants to make friends and help people, pushed to this point. They've finally broken our hero. Don't open your heart to darkness Sora :(

One thing in this commercial that really hit home for me was the girl who said Kingdom Hearts was the first console game that she chose and that was officially hers. I had the exact same experience. I asked for the first game for christmas when I was 10 after seeing a commercial on tv and on Christmas morning it was wrapped under the tree. 

Thank you for showing this to us, Leamax!

Dang, this commercial was emotional! The beginning gave me goosebumps, with the people talking about their experiences with KH. It's awesome they used the 2.5 event video to serve as the intro to the commercial for KHIII! And the commercial in itself was amazing! And Sora at the end! :'(

Our boy is gonna suffer hugely! I'm not prepared! D':

WE'RE ALMOST THERE!