Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What are you most looking forward to at E3 2013?

150 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to at E3 2013?

• KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX
    • Lightning Returns: FINAL FANTASY XIII
    • FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
    • Pokemon X & Y Version
    • Super Smash Brothers
    • FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn
    • PlayStation 4
    • Xbox One
    • Something else? Let us know below.

KH 1.5 and FFX/X-2, as excited as I am for them, are both just HD remakes, so I'm not quite as excited for them as some others. I already know a bit about X/Y, so my vote goes to Smash Bros 4. We don't know anything about that one aside from the developer and the systems it will be on, and I loved Brawl, so I'm really excited to see what's coming up in this one!

Smash Bros. What more do we need to know about 1.5? Also looking forward to the PS4 and Pokemon X/Y. Final Fantasy is meh. I already have X and X-2 for PS2 and I stopped the XIII series with 2. (Versus might be worth getting though.)

Wow I forgot about the new Smash Bros.! :oBut anyway i'm looking forward to 1.5, Lightning Returns, X/X-2, and I kinda wanna see how XIV will turn out. :)

Edited by Imoore4

If I had a job, I would say PS4 cause I know I could save for that.  But I stop getting paid 1st of July and don't have a loan or grant coming in until the end of October where i'll need to split it up for rent and house bills so no PS4.  So KH1.5.  That's already paid for for me (Mother preordered it for me).  

KH 1.5, for real. I neeeeeeeeed those voiced over KH 358 cutscenes! GRAAAAHHH!!!

Not to mention there are going to be some new cutscenes that will apply to the overall storyline. YES NEW CUTSCENES THAT ARE GOING TO APPLY TO THE OVERALL STORYLINE. You're going to miss out if you don't play 1.5/watch the cutscenes.

Everything Sony shows and the 3rd party games that will be on it. Plus, the negative feedback from Microsofts conference.

From the list?  Probably KH HD 1.5 ReMIX, FF X/X-2 HD Remaster, and Super Smash Brothers.  The PS4 might be interesting to learn about, but I'm not extremely concerned.