Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So, a few years ago, every Kingdom Hearts fanatic I knew wanted to see Tangled in Kingdom Hearts III.

Yet, since November 2013, they all have wanted to see Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III instead.

Which one would YOU rather see?  Frozen or Tangled?
They're so similar, I highly doubt we'll see both (due to variations between worlds).

Tangled. I don't feel as though Frozen is not ready to be in the Kingdom Hearts universe yet.

Edited by Caxkj

Tangled. I don't feel as though Frozen is not ready to be in the Kingdom Hearts universe yet.

What, does it need to work out more?

I originally thought Tangled, but now that I've actually seen Frozen, I kind of think it's plot would work better for gameplay. Just an observation.

What, does it need to work out more?

I originally thought Tangled, but now that I've actually seen Frozen, I kind of think it's plot would work better for gameplay. Just an observation.

I just feel Frozen is still too... fresh, shall we say. It's just my opinion anyway. :P  

Frozen that can be where we get the Blizzard spells. Plus I can see a better story for Arendell than Corona. I can see either Maleficent or the New Oganization XIII trying to use Elsa's fear and loneliness to turn her into a Heartless/Nobody with two boss battles, one against Marshmallow (I picture this as a, even battle with many quick time event opportunities) and another against Hans/Heartless Hans (a more traditional hack 'n' slash battle)

And also, a summon that involves Olaf riding Sven into battle.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Frozen definitely. Tangled was great, but I would want to see a snow world in KH3. And for everybody saying that Frozen is too "new", just remember that the game is still a few years away. And Tron: Legacy only came out 3 years ago, and that world was AWESOME.

I say Frozen because it's more of an adventure. With Frozen, you get to go on a quest through blizzards & snow, the whole town is in danger of freezing over, and plus the boss battles would be cool. You could get a chance to fight marshmallow or beter yet, Hans!

I say Frozen because it's more of an adventure. With Frozen, you get to go on a quest through blizzards & snow, the whole town is in danger of freezing over, and plus the boss battles would be cool. You could get a chance to fight marshmallow or beter yet, Hans!

Maybe Hans Heartless, formed from his own jealously, greed and resentment.

Edited by Caxkj