Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I think they are different enough to be able to survive in the same game together (at least in terms of characters, environment, story, etc.). However I agree they can't have too many new movies in KH3, so it'll probably be one or the other. I'd choose Tangled, unless it is in conflict with the foresty world of Pocahontas, then I'd go with Frozen. 

First visit to the world you do the Tangled story, on the revisit you do Frozen's storyWeren't Rapunzel and Flynn in Frozen anyway?Yeah, they were- two stories, one world; they could pull it offhttp://static2.hypable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/frozen-easter-egg-tangled-rapunzel.jpg

I think this is more of a "thank you" cameo than actually trying to set the two stories in the same world. Disney movies do this all the time, and it's thanks to Tangled that Frozen was able to happen. We'll probably see a Frozen cameo in the Giants movie as well.

I think they are different enough to be able to survive in the same game together (at least in terms of characters, environment, story, etc.). However I agree they can't have too many new movies in KH3, so it'll probably be one or the other. I'd choose Tangled, unless it is in conflict with the foresty world of Pocahontas, then I'd go with Frozen. 

I think this is more of a "thank you" cameo than actually trying to set the two stories in the same world. Disney movies do this all the time, and it's thanks to Tangled that Frozen was able to happen. We'll probably see a Frozen cameo in the Giants movie as well.

...What "Giants" movie?

Hell no! Tangled!

If you Quoted my full post you'd see I answered my own question and showed the pic of them both in Frozen xP

I think they are different enough to be able to survive in the same game together (at least in terms of characters, environment, story, etc.). However I agree they can't have too many new movies in KH3, so it'll probably be one or the other. I'd choose Tangled, unless it is in conflict with the foresty world of Pocahontas, then I'd go with Frozen. I think this is more of a "thank you" cameo than actually trying to set the two stories in the same world. Disney movies do this all the time, and it's thanks to Tangled that Frozen was able to happen. We'll probably see a Frozen cameo in the Giants movie as well.

Disney has the power- you just gotta believe!

...What "Giants" movie?

It's another animated Disney film they are working on. Basically, Giants will be a retelling of Jack and the Beanstalk, similar to what Tangled was for Rapunzel and Frozen for The Snow Queen. It's early in development, so there's not a lot of concrete information about it. At the very earliest the film will release late 2016, so there's not point in wondering if it will be in KH3.

Posted Image

If you Quoted my full post you'd see I answered my own question and showed the pic of them both in Frozen xPDisney has the power- you just gotta believe!

Oh. It might have been just another coincidental cameo.

Edited by Nweintraub

It's another animated Disney film they are working on. Basically, Giants will be a retelling of Jack and the Beanstalk, similar to what Tangled was for Rapunzel and Frozen for The Snow Queen. It's early in development, so there's not a lot of concrete information about it. At the very earliest the film will release late 2016, so there's not point in wondering if it will be in KH3.Posted Image

I sees. Has there already been a trailer for it?

I sees. Has there already been a trailer for it?

Nah. They're still working on the story and characters, so I doubt the animators have done anything concrete enough to even put in a trailer. Considering we don't even have trailers for Big Hero 6 or Zootopia yet, I wouldn't expect a Giants trailer for a long time. KH3 will come out before the movie does, just to put it in perspective lol

Nah. They're still working on the story and characters, so I doubt the animators have done anything concrete enough to even put in a trailer. Considering we don't even have trailers for Big Hero 6 or Zootopia yet, I wouldn't expect a Giants trailer for a long time. KH3 will come out before the movie does, just to put it in perspective lol

Alright, thanks for the info. :)

Look at these cool pictures i found of Elsa:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(That Elsa model was made with a Xion model. I'm not kidding.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

(And this Elsa model was made with a Namine model. I'm not kidding.)

Edited by PrincessHearts25

Look at these cool pictures i found of Elsa:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(That Elsa model was made with a Xion model. I'm not kidding.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

(And this Elsa model was made with a Namine model. I'm not kidding.)

THATS SO COOL!!!!!

And if I had to choose one I think Frozen would win it, I didn't really like Tangled and I thought Frozen was gonna be the same, but then I watched it and was like "THIS SHIT IS AMAZING!" And I think it would make much more sense for it to be in the KH universe in my opinion.

THATS SO COOL!!!!!And if I had to choose one I think Frozen would win it, I didn't really like Tangled and I thought Frozen was gonna be the same, but then I watched it and was like "THIS SHIT IS AMAZING!" And I think it would make much more sense for it to be in the KH universe in my opinion.

Thanks. I found them on Deviantart.

Maybe. I don't know.

Edited by PrincessHearts25

I think one of the things we gotta think about is the visual appeal of the world and the variety that it creates by being included. We've seen this not work in a world's favor before, as Jungle Book was just too similar to Tarzan in look and feel in the first game. If they had to choose one of the two, my bet is Frozen. The setting is unlike any we've seen in a KH game to date, the sheer popularity of the film and the fact that it won an Oscar would help in boosting enthusiasm for the world, and the story is more of a journey that would make an interesting level to play as opposed to Tangled, where it would be kind of restricted to the village, the tower, and maybe the tavern or the hillside. Frozen, we get the Ice Castle, Arrandelle, North Mountain, giant frozen lake, list goes on. Plus, tell me the "frozen heart" aspect wouldn't fit perfectly into Kingdom Hearts.

I would prefer to see Frozen. I think it fits a bit more into the KH universe and the story going in the world makes a bit more sense, than that of Tangled. The "Frozen Heart", Elsa closing her heart and hiding far from those who care for her to protect them, a loving bond between family and friends, etc. It would also be interesting to see this world after Aqua is saved, to see how she reacts when Anna freezes because of her ice-covered heart, and how she almost died trying to protect her sister. Since it is quite similar to what occured so many years ago with Ven and Terra.

I am intrigued by the opportunities in adding a Frozen world.

You know, in the movie, Elsa could essentially kill people by freezing their bodies from their hearts ("Hearts" is a key term in the KH universe)? And that actual love is the way to reverse the curse?

What would happen if she did that curse on a KH villain? Maybe Xehanort, etc. is too powerful for the curse to work, though.

Or maybe Elsa goes mad again, like the movie. But those videos seem to disprove this.

But I cannot be sure if worlds like this don't get tossed in the trash heap right before release or not.