Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kibo

KHUX Which faction are you guys going to pick with KH Unchained X?

First off: Words cannot describe how hyped I am for this game
Second off: I have no idea what faction I should pick D:

I currently have a person favoritism towards Vulpes because foxes are pretty dope
But I am also feelin' Unicornus because Unicorns are also pretty dope.
What about you guys? Any thoughts on what faction you are going to pick?

Anguis - Posted Image

Ursus - Posted Image

Leopardus - Posted Image

Vulpes - Posted Image

Unicornis - Posted Image

I'mma stick with my party in Vulpeus, but I have some friends who might want to party in a different union, so I might make a sub-account with a different union

Urupesu foreva~~

So im kinda confused how factions are working in this game.. Do they give anything special depending on the faction?

If it works like Chi, your LUX intake percentage multiplier and special weekly mimssions are determined by your Union, and what place they rank each week (higher placed = more missions, but decreased LUX percentage multiplier). Also some cutscenes do differ based on which union you are a part of (this mostly is in the Ephie scenes where he tells you what rival union he's from,and the initial cutscene at the beginning of the game). Also you get a nice little union icon next to your name on rankings depicting your union.

The snake people look pretty cool, I'll probably go with them

I think u mean "seneple"(lol Steven joke). I'm sticking with my Vulpes union from X! But I feel like I'll need to join a new(English) team!!

None! Screw the factions! I'd go solo and make my own faction: The Felinus for the faction of keyblade-wielding cats!!

jks jks ~ I'd either be in Vulpes (Vulpix and Ninetails <3) or Leopardus

Actually it'd be more fun if they made everyone take a questionnaire and then sort everyone into the most appropriate faction based on their answers. A little bit like the sorting hat from Harry Potter which sorts students into the houses.

Edited by catmaster0116

Bear or Snake for me. They have the coolest logos, IMO.

When I played the Japanese version I picked the Fox because I heard most English players were on there... But I never saw another English speaking person the entire time I played, haha.

So I'm super stoked for this. Finally being able to coordinate with my team is gonna be amazing.