Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Will Kingdom Hearts III Information Be Revealed This March?

Hello there everyone, I've come to you all with a curious thought in my mind! Mind you, I'm just a short time span away from departing and bringing you all your beloved Key back, but before that, I wanted to discuss with all of you what comes next!

You see, March, which is practically at our doorstep, marks the 15th year in the long running saga of my book, and with March being the big month of this tale, I'm wondering if any new information on Kingdom Hearts III will be brought to light?  And if so, would we get information during the month, or would we have to wait until 1.5+2.5 comes out near the end of the month?  I'm hopeful that there's news throughout the month, so we can at least get more information on how the game is progressing!  I'm hopeful Nomura will divulge information to us soon enough!

But what do you all think?  Do you think March will hold many surprises, or do you think we'll have to wait a slight bit longer than that for us to get our fill of news?

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Already leaving, MoM?

I sure hope we get something in march, even if it's just a couple of screenshots. At least we'll know more about the game's development and get the announcements that we've been expecting ever since 2.8's release. But if not, oh well, I'll be disappointed.

Already leaving, MoM?

I sure hope we get something in march, even if it's just a couple of screenshots. At least we'll know more about the game's development and get the announcements that we've been expecting ever since 2.8's release. But if not, oh well, I'll be disappointed.

Alas, my child, I was to only be here for a month.  I'll be disappearing now...

And well, let's be hopeful that March brings us many good news and information! Screenshots would be lovely, for sure! And at least one trailer would also be welcome! Let's hope Nomura is more open to divulge information!

If we don't get anything in March, then we would most definitely get information at any of the upcoming game expos, whether it be E3, Tokyo Game Show or the like. I don't think however, that 1.5+2.5 will stop us getting news, it's just a remaster of 2 remasters put onto one disc. March is a good time for the sake of the 15th anniversary. So hopefully a trailer so we can see how much they've progressed.

If we don't get anything in March, then we would most definitely get information at any of the upcoming game expos, whether it be E3, Tokyo Game Show or the like. I don't think however, that 1.5+2.5 will stop us getting news, it's just a remaster of 2 remasters put onto one disc. March is a good time for the sake of the 15th anniversary. So hopefully a trailer so we can see how much they've progressed.

You make a good point! And you are correct! If nothing else, we have E3 in the Summer and then many other gaming expos after that we can expect to see Kingdom Hearts III in, but with March being the big 15th Anniversary month, I think it'd be a huge miss if Nomura didn't reveal anything regarding Kingdom Hearts III, am I right?

You make a good point! And you are correct! If nothing else, we have E3 in the Summer and then many other gaming expos after that we can expect to see Kingdom Hearts III in, but with March being the big 15th Anniversary month, I think it'd be a huge miss if Nomura didn't reveal anything regarding Kingdom Hearts III, am I right?

Yeah, it's definitely a good opportunity for Nomura to show us how far they are in development. What better way to celebrate the 15th anniversary than to show off the last game of the saga?

It's anybody's guess at this point. I'm done playing these guessing games with nomura and Square Enix. I mean they just recently said that they're redoing all the models in the cutscenes and they're still Worlds they haven't even touched yet so...

I mean they need to start talking or doing something especially after 1.5 and 2.5 comes out I mean for crying out loud we're getting remasters of remasters now LOL. We fans are thirsty for something nomura we're on our knees slurping at a puddle at this point.

I love Kingdom Hearts with a passion I really do but I'm only human and I can only stay hyped about something for so long. that's why I haven't been on the website very much only recently came back when that new screenshot came out.

In the meantime I have just been trying to keep kh3 out of my head I just get stressed out and frustrated. Extremely frustrated.

A release date for Kingdom Hearts 3 is like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster it's a big mystery in my eyes at this point. Does it exist? Maybe

Sorry for coming off so negative believe me the day Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out I'm going to beat that game 50 times in a row and enjoy every second of it. I can't wait for the gameplay and expecially the music I am going to adore and praise every little teeny bit of detail in this game lool

I absolutely love the Kingdom Hearts series but sitting in purgatory like this it gets to you after a while.

Edited by RuDoe Ry

Short answer: Yes, I would expect something KH3 related to be shared in March.

Long answer: Even though it is the 15th anniversary, it would be crazy to expect a constant flow of news. That being said, March is an extremely important month for the franchise. It's also been a REALLY long time since we've seen footage, and having fans wait a year and a half (if presenting at E3) is a lot to ask for.

March is the ACTUAL anniversary, 1.5 + 2.5 are releasing on PS4, and the Orchestra World Tour begins. I have to believe KH3 stuff will be shown. Whether or not a new world will be revealed is another question.

Most of the time I think the fan base feels too entitled to information, however I do think Square/Disney should feel obligated to share something next month.

I'll probably regret predicting this but for the reasons people have mentioned, I do think they'll release a trailer next month. 15th anniversary, winter news delay, been almost 2 years since the last trailer, etc., I'd say it's bout time for a new one.  With 0.2 out there's no more excuses not to show anything, and I'm trying not  to speak as some entitled fan.  I love KH, I've loved replaying the remasters over the past 3 years but there's only so many times you can cock-tease the fanbase with a game before they get understandably sour.

If no trailer, at minimum some kind of screenshot. 

If the Winter News we were promised is still on the table (and I think it is), then we should for sure see something in March, and I believe it'll be a trailer. If no trailer, then at the absolute least some screenshots. March (besides the upcoming gaming expos) is the best time to release news on the game at this point, especially after the dry dry year that was 2016. As many have mentioned, the concerts starting coupled with the release of the remasters, as well as the month being the actual anniversary month, leads it to be believed that we will receive some news next month. Of course, I am going in with some form of expectations of receiving nothing, but we should get something.

Yeah, it's definitely a good opportunity for Nomura to show us how far they are in development. What better way to celebrate the 15th anniversary than to show off the last game of the saga?

Indeed, I can't think of a better way to celebrate! I'm sure we'll get something, whether it be on a small or grand scale! I'm just hoping we get something soon!

It's anybody's guess at this point. I'm done playing these guessing games with nomura and Square Enix. I mean they just recently said that they're redoing all the models in the cutscenes and they're still Worlds they haven't even touched yet so...

I mean they need to start talking or doing something especially after 1.5 and 2.5 comes out I mean for crying out loud we're getting remasters of remasters now LOL. We fans are thirsty for something nomura we're on our knees slurping at a puddle at this point.

I love Kingdom Hearts with a passion I really do but I'm only human and I can only stay hyped about something for so long. that's why I haven't been on the website very much only recently came back when that new screenshot came out.

In the meantime I have just been trying to keep kh3 out of my head I just get stressed out and frustrated. Extremely frustrated.

A release date for Kingdom Hearts 3 is like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster it's a big mystery in my eyes at this point. Does it exist? Maybe

Sorry for coming off so negative believe me the day Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out I'm going to beat that game 50 times in a row and enjoy every second of it. I can't wait for the gameplay and expecially the music I am going to adore and praise every little teeny bit of detail in this game lool

I absolutely love the Kingdom Hearts series but sitting in purgatory like this it gets to you after a while.

Yeah, it's perfectly understandable for you to feel that way! It's hard waiting on something you want, believe me, I know! But well, hopefully, we'll get some information soon, and believe me, when Kingdom Hearts III is finally in our hands, I'll definitely play the heck out of it and enjoy every aspect of it! It's going to be something surreal! :D

Short answer: Yes, I would expect something KH3 related to be shared in March.

Long answer: Even though it is the 15th anniversary, it would be crazy to expect a constant flow of news. That being said, March is an extremely important month for the franchise. It's also been a REALLY long time since we've seen footage, and having fans wait a year and a half (if presenting at E3) is a lot to ask for.

March is the ACTUAL anniversary, 1.5 + 2.5 are releasing on PS4, and the Orchestra World Tour begins. I have to believe KH3 stuff will be shown. Whether or not a new world will be revealed is another question.

Most of the time I think the fan base feels too entitled to information, however I do think Square/Disney should feel obligated to share something next month.

Well, let's hope that this is the case and that we get some sort of information that can reassure us on where the game stands! I mean, I understand that game development is no easy task, and I respect Nomura for being a man that pours passion into his work, and well, I'm just really hoping that next month, since it's the big month of the Kingdom Hearts series, we get something regarding Kingdom Hearts III! Even if it's just another couple of screenshots, I'll be happy, ya know? :)

I'll probably regret predicting this but for the reasons people have mentioned, I do think they'll release a trailer next month. 15th anniversary, winter news delay, been almost 2 years since the last trailer, etc., I'd say it's bout time for a new one.  With 0.2 out there's no more excuses not to show anything, and I'm trying not  to speak as some entitled fan.  I love KH, I've loved replaying the remasters over the past 3 years but there's only so many times you can cock-tease the fanbase with a game before they get understandably sour.

If no trailer, at minimum some kind of screenshot. 

Can you imagine if we get a glorious two minute trailer!? Or maybe even a three minute trailer!? That'd be godly! xD

If the Winter News we were promised is still on the table (and I think it is), then we should for sure see something in March, and I believe it'll be a trailer. If no trailer, then at the absolute least some screenshots. March (besides the upcoming gaming expos) is the best time to release news on the game at this point, especially after the dry dry year that was 2016. As many have mentioned, the concerts starting coupled with the release of the remasters, as well as the month being the actual anniversary month, leads it to be believed that we will receive some news next month. Of course, I am going in with some form of expectations of receiving nothing, but we should get something.

Yes, Winter is still currently running, if I'm not mistaken, so the Winter Announcements still stand! I'm guessing that when the Orchestra Concert begins, we might get some juicy info! March has quite a lot of days, so I'm sure that there'll be one day in particular when Nomura will go all out on us unexpectedly! :D

I hope if not than on the next big convention, hopefully they have learned their lesson now not to announce something 3-4 years before they have even finished major things

Yeah, well, for me at least, the wait has been an awesome one! It can be a bit much to wait, but it's still an exciting experience nevertheless, since this is the game series I've followed the most in terms of development! :D

I hope they do but I don't care if they don't.

Well, we've still got E3, Tokyo Game Show, etc to get some info, eh? :)

Yes, they are required to give us info in march, the 15th anniversary of the game if they dont... ill end up like ven

You mean you'll end up in a comatose state and take shelter inside a small boy's powerful heart? That's amazing! O.O

I would imagine since March is the 15th anniversary and I am thinking the movie they will show at the KH concert on 3/10 will be it, but then again, it could be a mere tribute so I am not sure.

Oh, right, there's that movie Yoko Shimomura talked about! Hmm, but it could be as you say, and it ends up being more of a tribute video than a Kingdom Hearts III related video, ya know?

But yeah, regardless, let's hope next month brings in some awesomeness, am I right? :D