Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

It's the 15th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts, what has happened in your life since then?

It's the 15th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts, what has happened in your life since then?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. It's the 15th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts, what has happened in your life since then?

• Traveled around the world
    • Graduated highschool
    • Got married
    • Built a career
    • Graduated college
    • Moved away from home
    • Got kids
    • Became a better player hehe
    • I was too young, my life has barely started
    • Something else? Do share below!

I started playing Kingdom Hearts when I was in either the 7th or 8th grade, going to high school.

I've graduated highschool in 2008.

I've graduated community college in 2016.

I'm 27 now.

Oh really I'm the same age aswell I though you were around 20 :).

Well I got the all the time I work some days in the week.

For me I became a better player :).

Edited by KH4Real

Oh really I'm the same age aswell I though you were around 20 :).

Well I got the all the time I work some days in the week.

For me I became a better player :).

Nice! :)

I could play my originals but we only have one TV at the house, and I only play the PS2 when I feel like it.

I think as I play Kingdom Hearts and other titles before it and during, I've become confident with my old PS1 classic: Spyro 1-3.

I was just a kid (8 or 9 years old I think...), and now I'm 18, my life is started 5 years ago when I met my bests friends, 4 years ago I had my first relationship with a girl I want to forgot and 3 years ago I met a friend which correspond to my perfect girl (but sadly I'll probably be friendzoned)... and all of this cause of my best friend...

P.s. sorry for my english... sadly this isn't change in this 9/10 years xP

P.p.s. of course it happens a lot more... I met also other really important friends but they haven't change the course of my life and I wanted to say only the thing that changes me for ever... but I really care about the other friends of mine

Edited by The Key of the Brain

Well, I got into the franchise via Kingdom Hearts II in 2006, and ever since then, I haven't looked back, and I've enjoyed this wonderful series for eleven years now, and that'll keep going forward, cuz Kingdom Hearts is a significant part of my life, ya know? :D

Ever since I've been into Kingdom Hearts, many things have happened in my life, most notably that I graduated from High School, and now I'm working at a supermarket and saving up money so that I can be able to move to the US and realize my dream of either becoming a comic book/manga artist, a voice actor, or a book author! That, and my lifelong friendships have solidified, I've lived a happy life with my family and I've been a member of this awesome site for almost six years! So yeah, many awesome things have happened in my life, and I hope that the Kingdom Hearts series can continue being a part of this awesome life of mine moving forward! :D

Happy 15th, Kingdom Hearts! :D

Graduated High School, graduated community college, got a girlfriend, started university, moved to campus, lost a girlfriend. Very eventful life to say the least, and KH is always playing in the background, through thick or thin. I love this series, it's practically a part of me. <3

Rob met Aqua.

;)

Literally everything. xD I was five when KH1 first came out. Since then I've lost my grandparents, moved with father states away. I've gained lifelong friends, a beautiful family on this site. Countless good memories and countless horrible ones. I've laughed, I've cried. It's all worth it though, because if KH taught me one thing, it's that we all share one sky, one destiny.

That was so cheesy af I'm so sorry

I'm also going to college... so woo.

(I am trying to stay off this website for the time being, but I had to come and answer this for a quick second)

A lot of things happened in my life since then, I was only 6 years old at that time, so tons of things changed for me. I gained a cousin and then lost that cousin, my female cousin who six years older than me got married but then got divorced, I graduated high school, I went to exciting and fun places that I hadn't been to at that time (like Disney World), etc. My life basically took off after Kingdom Hearts, and so Kingdom Hearts has really been with me for most of my life after the fact that it came out in North America. So yeah, I have had many experiences since then and I will probably have even more experiences thereafter. So to conclude, I wish everybody a happy 15th anniversary of a great game, and congratulations and thank you Kingdom Hearts for all the great memories that you have given throughout the years! Here's to 15 years more!!!!! :D

Wow just a lot. I was 15 when KH came out, I am now 28. My life didn't truly start until I was around 20.

- Before I was 20 it was all failure, failed all school up until age 19. Tried military but couldn't take it.

- Stayed at home playing MMOs for the next 1-2 years. Slept during the day. Barely ate, bad hygiene.
- My mom sought help and I started a rehabilitation program. It included therapy, social training and work.
- Soon got a major depression diagnosis. Also got my ADD diagnosis and meds.

- Since then to this day I have been through countless forms of therapy and rehabilitation.

- Moved away from home and got my own apartment.

- Got a job at a cafe through the rehab program (my first real job). Discovered I wasn't useless.

- Met my first girlfriend there. Had a kid. Also where I met my two best friends in the world.

- Left cafe for personal reasons. Broke up with girlfriend. Child services took kid away.

- Got my drivers license. Got a gym membership, started working out regularly.

- Went back to school and Graduated culinary school (high school)

- My dad got pancreatic cancer, had to support him while going to school and having my own problems.

- Tried and failed to deal with the pressure over time of several professional kitchens. "Hit the wall".

- Result some form of PTSD. Stayed inside a lot for a year, tried to slow down and figure out a new path in life.

- Found spirituality of some kind. It helped me that year to find peace and new direction.

- My best friend committed suicide

- Returned to the cafe several years later. This time with culinary degree and experience from prof. kitchens

- Last 2 years I've been working there, half-time only. Meanwhile going to therapy of sorts.

- Got a good stable income for the first time

- Got an Aspergers diagnosis after almost a decade in therapy. Things finally make sense.

- Now I'm trying to take care of my well-being and get a structured life.

Edited by Dezarius

Since KH came out...

- Graduated high school

- Graduated nursing school

- Had major surgery

- Moved into my own place

- Went to Japan twice

And now I'm finishing community college again. Not much of a list but the meat of it's in the actions, I believe.

I was pretty young when I started playing all those years ago so all I've done is graduated high school and gotten better as a player. Hopefully by the 20th anniversary I'll have done a few more things. And hopefully we'll KH3 by then  :sleep:  :lol: