Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MythrilMagician

Who Would You Like To See As a Secret Boss in KH3?

Who Would You Like To See As a Secret Boss in KH3?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would You Like To See As a Secret Boss in KH3?

• Adam and Eve (NieR: Automata)
    • Sephiroth
    • Gilgamesh
    • Ardyn
    • Yosuke Matsuda (Square Enix CEO)
    • Bob Iger (Disney CEO)
    • An original boss
    • An unseen disney villain
    • Tetsuya Nomura
    • The next saga's antagonist (incognito and not using full powers)
    • Another option? Tell us below

I figure Sephiroth is a given, so I'd like to see a few Disney and FF bosses, as well as an original one; have we gotten an original one-off boss since the first game? Stuff like Kurt Zisa and Phantom.

I would like someone original and will show up later in the next saga, but fighting the next main villain incognito would be awesome. Ardyn would be a cool one. Why not have Nomura as one? Do what they did in FFXV.

They did it with NieR: Automata as well, which also has the CEO of Platinum Games as a boss fight too. So, it would be cool.

Time for Gaston to finally get his screen time

No one fights like Gaston

No one uses darkness like Gaston

No one loses his heart and becomes a Heartless like Gaston!

I figure Sephiroth is a given, so I'd like to see a few Disney and FF bosses, as well as an original one; have we gotten an original one-off boss since the first game? Stuff like Kurt Zisa and Phantom.

*Thinks hard*

None actually

Unless you consider the Dusflier in Days as a secret boss

No one fights like Gaston

No one uses dankness like Gaston

No one loses his heart and becomes a Heartless like Gaston!

fixed

Unless you consider the Dusflier in Days as a secret boss

Rip Dustflier

Not looking forward to that mission on LV1

Even though he's optional >w>

Edited by Xiro

What about this character? he's begging to be a secret boss at this point.

cca7040216705f344025386b31b9996e.jpg

...I'd like they put a whole much of secret bosses, kinda like Kingdom Hearts II : Final Mix +. I want to see Sephiroth back as a secret boss, he disappeared with Cloud at the end of the fight in Kingdom Hearts 2, but I'm sure Cloud will be back in Kingdom Hearts III, and if Cloud's back, Sephiroth will surely be somewhere around. 

Now, I think I'd rather have another Final Fantasy character as a boss. I like Sephiroth, but... he's not THE ONLY Final Fantasy vilain to deserve an appearance in Kingdom Hearts. I'd love to see Kefka, or Cloud of Darkness, some other vilain, in fact. Or... what about an invocation boss fight ? Ifrit, Bahamut, Shiva, Ramuh... ? Or they could put a Final Fantasy protagonist as a boss fight, but, I think vilain deserve more love.

That was for Final Fantasy characters. What about Kingdom Hearts characters now ? I would love to see a Keyblade master showdown as a secret boss, Sora vs... I don't know, Riku ? Lea ? Kairi ? (That would be funny, if you beat the game, you beat Xehanort, you're the hero, the strongest Keyblade master, and Kairi comes as a secret boss and beat the shit outta you.) That would be cool, but I don't really know if a fight like that would be consistant with the main plot. (I'm really hoping for a "training fight" with Lea and Kairi, you know as a part of their training of Keyblade mastering)

We'll see. A new trailer would be nice to begin with.

Definitely Sephiroth. Then I would like to see Noct from FFXV. After you beat him you would get a Keyblade that looks like an Engine Blade.

And then some original boss like it was in KH1.

this might just be me but I think it would be cool if they threw in some trio fights basically you with a party of Sora, Riku and Kairi vs Aqua, Terra and Ventus or Roxas, Axel and Xion I just think the idea of fighting a full set of one of the trios would be pretty cool 

Omg, thank you for making this multiple choice! It makes things all the more easier for me! :D

So then, for Final Fantasy characters, Gilgamesh is a no brainer for a secret boss! He's a weapons collector, for crying out loud, so of course he will want to add the Keyblade to his vast armory! It's too perfect for it not to happen! X_X I'd also love to see Ardyn, cuz I'm sure it'd be interesting fighting against him, especially given the powers he has! That, and his personality is infectious, so I'd just love to hear him talk, give him some KH screen time! A fight against him would rock! Ooh, and Caius Ballad from XIII-2! He would definitely make for an interesting boss fight, since he can transform into Bahamut, and he has time related powers, which we've seen at work before in the KH series! :3

An original secret boss would also be most welcome! I don't think we've had one of those since Kurt Zisa and the Phantom all the way back in KH1! That's crazy! A Nobody/Unversed/Nightmare secret boss would be badass!

Facing off against Nomura would be pretty darn awesome! But the question is, would he be a Keyblade Wielder, or something else entirely. O.O

And last but not least, the next saga's antagonist would be perfect secret boss material! Just look at Xemnas in KH1! He was handled perfectly! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

In my opinion, I do not want to see the next saga's antagonist to be a secret boss in Kingdom Hearts III.  I don't want there to be any hints toward the next saga at all.  I don't want any unanswered questions or anything that make it feels like there is more to the story.  Everything has been building up to Kingdom Hearts III, and I want a satisfying ending that says, "This is the end of the saga", not an ending that says, "But wait!  There's more!"  True, Kingdom Hearts III could still give us a satisfying ending while also including a hint of what's to come, but I feel like if Square Enix did that, then it would take away from the ending of Kingdom Hearts III, because it wouldn't feel like a real ending anymore, just another chapter in a story.

I feel Chuck Norris would be the ultimate secret boss.

Apart from that, Gil fits so much. He's one of the only characters being his original form in the KH verse....most other FF characters would be new characters. Auron is the only one who's originally from one of the FF universes. Maybe they can finally do a KH version of one of the FF villains though.

I don't want to see a star wars themed world in kingdom hearts 3 but I would like to see Darth Vader or Kylo Ren Would be a good secret boss and donald could get a lightsaber looking staff from it along with a force related ability for sora. I also don't want to see a marvel themed world however for a secret boss I think galactus would be an interesting fight as you would have to protect some unnamed world from him and as a reward goofy would get captain america's shield while sora could get a marvel summon or a magic upgrade from it. As much as i love fighting sephiroth I think if hes included again it would be slightly overkill so I think gilgamesh would be interesting or better yet they pull a direct reference from final fantasy and fight one of your summons, I would like bahaument (or however you spell it). Those are just my suggestions for some secret bosses what do the rest of you think?