Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
iEnrique

Kingdom Hearts III Worlds and speculation

Toy Story, they already had Woody and Buzz summons, so why not?

Lilo and Stitch. They already did it in BBS. Except no Lilo, only stitch.

Pocahantas.

That's all i got right now.

I'd actually be really disappointed if they never had this world shown in the series. In my opinion, it definitely deserves some attention. What do you think?

It would be a pretty awesome world to have and I actually think they might do this one. Only time will tell though.

I remember this movie. Loved it so much. Definitely deserves and needs to be a KH3 world imo. Especially as KH seems to mostly be moving towards the 'newer' worlds now... Let's see some older movies too, Nomura.

While I didn't think much of the movie itself, I've wanted the Horned King in the games forever.

I know dude that fight would be AMAZING in KH 3. The graphics....! He'd look so badass by not being 2-dimensional lol.

I've always thought The Horned King would make a bitchin' boss.

Oh hell yeah. Nomura would be ignorant if he didn't include this movie as a world. So many fans want it and keep asking for it. It would probably even be the best/funnest Disney world in the game, because I can't think of one that would top it, unless Pixar is added but that's probably for the next saga. He usually listens to fans so that's good I guess. Only time will tell. :/ Edited by WakelessDream

From the old school animated: The Black Cauldron, Robin Hood, Great Mouse Detective, and The Jungle Book

Pixar: Toy Story, Brave, and Up

Live Action: The Lone Ranger (if it's good), Oz the great and powerful, and John Carter (a little bit of wishful thinking though I think it would be cool)

I would REALLY enjoy Kingdom Hearts 3 if it had worlds based upon Tangled, Robin Hood, Enchanted, The Great Mouse Detective, Treasure Planet, Toy Story 3, and/or Pocahontas!!

Plus, I would not mind going back to previous worlds like the following: 

• Agrabah (It would be a neat experience IF they would base it upon The King of Thieves, like they did The Return of Jafar for Kingdom Hearts 2)
  • Olympus Coliseum (It may feel overused and dull to many people, but I always enjoy the new experiences and different twists and turns that frequently occur in this particular world)
  • Never Land (THIS time, I would REALLY like to see Peter Pan 2:  Return To Never Land used for inspiration)
  • The Beast's Castle (Getting to experience the climax, battle Gaston, AND witness the Transformation would be SUPER-INCREDIBLE)

The only other Disney "things" I could picture as NEW worlds would be Kim Possible, The Emperor's New Groove, and any Tinker Bell movie.

Yet, I would prefer NOT to see (no offense meant) The Black Cauldron, Toy Story 1, and The Lion King 2.

Worlds I want 

• Treasure Planet (with Morph Summon)
  • The Black Caudron (Gurgy Summon)

Worlds that will likely not be in it no matter who wants them

• Any Star Wars or Marvel movies. (I don't think they'll start to do that 'till they run out of regular Disney movies.
  • Any world based on an animated or live action series. (Not until all movies have been done.)
  • Beast's Castle (He changed back during the credit's of KHII. That story is done)
  • Neverland (They could only do the sequel but it's too soon since Wendy is at least in her 30's during that movie seeing as how she has a pre-teen daughter while the main cast has only aged by a few years.)
  • The Jungle Book (who would voice Mowgli? The last person to do so was HJO. He'd be talking to himself the whole time.)

Worlds that will probably be in it weather we want it or not

• Pridelands (Lion King is Nomura's favorite Disney movie so I think he'd have us got there even in the sequel for nostalgia's sake.)

I can also see us returning to Agrabah for Aladdin and the King of Thieves.

The only Pixar movie I see being in it is Brave and that's only because Merida is officially joining the Disney Princess franchise this October. 

Frozen could also be in it since the movie is set to release next year well before KH3 which, as far as we know, is still in pre-development.

On a side note  "Treasure Planet" and "Aladdin and the King of Thieves" give us opportunities to learn about Sora's father. Maybe Jim and Al's daddy issues can have Sora reflect on how lucky he is to have his father in his life? (Given the sparse mentions of his parents we can assume Sora has a both living with him.

On the other hand, maybe Sora's dad left or die- I mean "disappeared" between BbS and KH1? Chronologically, the most recent thing we've heard about the man was in CoM/ Re:CoM when Namine was messing with Sora's memories. When he said she left the Islands, the Sora in the flashback was still very young only 4 or 5. In that case we can see Sora relating to Jim and Al on a more personal level. I like Sora but the boy desperately needs more character development and filling in some personal backstory not related to the Keyblade would be the perfect way to do it without changing his personality.

Sorry for the super-long post.

Edited by Sora_Kuno