Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VeNate13

I hope the Disney characters play a part in taking down Xehanort

I hope the Disney characters play a part in defeating Xehanort. And not just the main ones. I'm not saying like they should actually take him on one on one, but Sora has to find this key so maybe they can help him. Maybe all of them can give him an idea where to look or a clue or something. I mean this way they have more of a purpose you know.

Disney characters don't have as much beef with Xehanort like Sora and the others do, but it's understandable.

If it's played out correctly, maybe it would look cool.

He's ultimately responsible for all the heartless in their worlds. That's reason enough to fight him.

Well I was thinking they'd help defeat Xehanort by helping Sora find the key he needs to find. But I guess all the Disney characters coming together to put a stop to Xehanort once and for all might be cool.

Have you seen how some of the Xehanort's fight? How the hell would any of the Disney characters keep up? O_o

Well, the Genie could pretty much do whatever he wanted with them, short of killing them. But the others could take care of that.

Hercules has taken down worse.

Jack's already dead, so there's not much anyone can do to him.

Mulan is cunning enough to take down Shan Yu, who's probably one of the most badass villains around, so I'm sure she could think of something.

All the Beast has to do is get his claws on one of them, and it's game over.

And much more. Honestly, I think they would be a great contribution.

Besides, it's not like they weren't leveling up alongside Sora as you grinded in KHII.

I know Sora and the Seven Lights are going to try to take down Xehanort but what if The Disney Characters Not just Mickey, Donald and Goofy but many other Disney Characters from Movies and TV Shows hope to play a Part of taking down Xehanort here's what Disney Characters i want to see in the Final Battle of Xehanort.

Disney Characters in Final Battle of Xehanort: Minnie, Aladdin, Ariel, Jack Skellington, Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie(Toy Story), Elsa the Snow Queen(Possible), Anna(Frozen), Phineas Flynn and Ferb, Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa, Rafiki, Chicken Little, Jack Sparrow, Peter Pan, Bambi, Stitch, Mulan, Lewis, Wilbur, Lighting Mcqueen, Ralph(WIR), Vanellope, Rapunzel(Maybe), Perry the Platypus, The Lone Ranger, Tonto, Princesses of Hearts: Snow White, Alice, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Kairi(We Know that she is one of the 7 Lights), Sulley, Mike Wasozski, The Incredibles, Frozone, Genie(My Favorite Character in Aladdin), The Avengers, Star Wars Characters ETC.

Have you seen how some of the Xehanort's fight? How the hell would any of the Disney characters keep up? O_o

You have got to be kidding me

Maleficient turns into a Dragon and he's done

Hercules could also easily destroy him too(he's the frigging Son of God himself)

If they include Marvel Characters(now that Disney bought Marvel)...Thor would take him out...in his sleep...which is why I don't think they'll include Marvel Characters cuz they're too powerful

I know Sora and the Seven Lights are going to try to take down Xehanort but what if The Disney Characters Not just Mickey, Donald and Goofy but many other Disney Characters from Movies and TV Shows hope to play a Part of taking down Xehanort here's what Disney Characters i want to see in the Final Battle of Xehanort.

Disney Characters in Final Battle of Xehanort: Minnie, Aladdin, Ariel, Jack Skellington, Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie(Toy Story), Elsa the Snow Queen(Possible), Anna(Frozen), Phineas Flynn and Ferb, Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa, Rafiki, Chicken Little, Jack Sparrow, Peter Pan, Bambi, Stitch, Mulan, Lewis, Wilbur, Lighting Mcqueen, Ralph(WIR), Vanellope, Rapunzel(Maybe), Perry the Platypus, The Lone Ranger, Tonto, Princesses of Hearts: Snow White, Alice, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Kairi(We Know that she is one of the 7 Lights), Sulley, Mike Wasozski, The Incredibles, Frozone, Genie(My Favorite Character in Aladdin), The Avengers, Star Wars Characters ETC.

You made a mistake when you included The Avengers there...cuz anyone from the Avengers would solo Xenahort in Seconds

Yup! Disney characters should be more involved in the fight against Xehanort

If they do it won't be much of a fight cuz Maleficient,Hercules,Chernabog etc. are way too strong for Xehanort

If they assemble the Weakest Disney characters tho...yeah that would be cool

Like Aladdin,the guy from Treasure Planet,Peter Pan etc.

Edited by DAMN

I couldn't care less if they came to fight or not (even though that'll be meddling if they left their worlds), but they better not be part of fighting the main 13 darkness, but instead fighting heartless / nobodies.

He's ultimately responsible for all the heartless in their worlds. That's reason enough to fight him.

I thought Ansem the Wise caused this.

I hope the Disney characters play a part in defeating Xehanort. And not just the main ones. I'm not saying like they should actually take him on one on one, but Sora has to find this key so maybe they can help him. Maybe all of them can give him an idea where to look or a clue or something. I mean this way they have more of a purpose you know.

2 things: ROXXXXXXASSSS!!! =DDD

Second, I hope that the Princessess of Heart are somehow worked into the end: Belle weilding a Keyblade would just be badass.