September 6, 201313 yr Looks like Noctis a bit- but the same thing happened with Lightning, a fake article saying that she'd appear in KH3D.
September 6, 201313 yr Source please! I don't know its real or not but the unknown character looks awesome!
September 6, 201313 yr It's probably fake... but if you think about it, this could be some scans of BBSV2? ... ?
September 6, 201313 yr Popular Post Judging from the low quality picture of Radiant Garden and 4:3 screenshots, I'm going to say it's fake.
September 6, 201313 yr I was going to write a relevant response but I can't seem to find my panties. brb.
September 6, 201313 yr It looks fake, because, look the character's pants. The character's pants look like that of Jecht's in his second alternate costume in Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy. Just look at the character's pants for a second. Now look at this picture. See the similarities?
September 7, 201313 yr BWAHAHAH Anyone who thinks this is even remotely real is gullible as shit. The same thing happened with lightning, they use photoshop effects to make it look like a real magazine page. And do you honestly think we would be getting a new original character by this point? They just slapped jechts pants on and fiddled with already existing models.
September 7, 201313 yr BWAHAHAHAnyone who thinks this is even remotely real is gullible as shit.The same thing happened with lightning, they use photoshop effects to make it look like a real magazine page. And do you honestly think we would be getting a new original character by this point? They just slapped jechts pants on and fiddled with already existing models. Exactly! I agree, I think this is fake, too!
September 9, 201313 yr Fake. I'm sure it's fake. We would've known about it. And the graphics for KH3 don't look like that.
September 9, 201313 yr It looks pretty fake to me. The model looks quite a bit like Riku in the face, only with different hair . . . .
??????
Edited by Xora98