Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

KHDays Vexen is a genius

I'm wondering just how exactly he made her and repliku.....and yep he's a genius with a annoying boss fight.

He created Xion from the data of Sora that he got from Xemnas during he was testing with Sora at Hollow Bastion. As for Repliku,obviously he got it during his fight against Riku at CO.

He created Xion from the data of Sora that he got from Xemnas during he was testing with Sora at Hollow Bastion. As for Repliku,obviously he got it during his fight against Riku at CO.

Well yeah I knew that I mean like....the bodies themselves...like the actual bodies.

Manga isn't canon guys . Also , she was a brilliant creation but yet flawed for their original purpose . She wasn't suppose to be able to grow her own heart and identity and thus that made her a failure in the organizations plans . They needed another vessel and it would end up being a choice between Roxas and her but they both became aware of themselves and grew hearts making them a failure to the cause . Axel discovered this with Repliku in CO and kept it to himself